Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

What's Happening To Gala Na? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's Happening To Gala Na? (1504 Views)

Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You / Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala / Gala Finally Breaks My Heart... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Happening To Gala Na? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
I respect the fact that the price remained the same but I don't understand again oooo! Too much garlic inside! Tot it was just the last batch that I bought! Bought another set again today and its the same thing! Its really annoying! Was my favourite snack!

Re: What's Happening To Gala Na? by teekay213(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
UAC dey try for the stable price.but instead of putting too much garlic they can reduce the size.we all know how the economy is.
Re: What's Happening To Gala Na? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
teekay213:
UAC dey try for stable price.but instead of putting too much garlic they can reduce the size.we all how the economy is.

I tire oooo! I can't continue like this oooo! Soon I will stop eating it

1 Like

Re: What's Happening To Gala Na? by pheyhi(f): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
That's why I prefer eating beefy to gala sausage roll, these days it has become so dry, no meat or whatsoever they put there
The nylon is bigger buh yet the roll smaller than ever
It's a pity I can't do without it,, 3-4 times a week

Sorry correct that, I eat it everyday except Sundays
Re: What's Happening To Gala Na? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2016
pheyhi:
That's why I prefer eating beefy to gala sausage roll, these days it has become so dry, no meat or whatsoever they put there
The nylon is bigger buh yet the roll smaller than ever
It's a pity I can't do without it,, 3-4 times a week

Sorry correct that, I eat it everyday except Sundays

i feel you jor you cant be eating *sausage* on sunday lmao
Re: What's Happening To Gala Na? by ArikeAriyo(f): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
I like superbite

(1) (Reply)

Pounded Yam Processor / You Dont Have To Break A Bank To Eat Good Food!!!!! - N400 Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / How To Cook Owó Soup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.