Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" (33088 Views)

Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father / Tonto Dikeh Continues With Her "King Tonto" Reality TV Show Despite Court Orders / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" by sinaj(f): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
searchng4love:
the one you're typing from under his roof
my fadas roof o
Re: Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" by searchng4love: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
stop lying.... you are 5 months pregnant with a 16 months baby....

sinaj:
my fadas roof o
Re: Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" by Bluffly: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
sinaj:
Nice one frm Mrs Queenkong kiss kiss kiss

Marriage de sweet sha grin

With the right man tho smiley

And the right woman too
Re: Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" by sinaj(f): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bluffly:

And the right woman too
yea smiley
Re: Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" by papoose321: 1:02am On Jun 20, 2016
Bloody Tonto

Flashh:
What about when he's looking bad day-by-day? Who's beside him?
Re: Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" by xcuggsm(m): 5:34am On Jun 20, 2016
Idrismusty97:
I am confused, Is calling someone a King kong an insult or a complement?

Complement of course!

The name King Kong refer to something very huge So I guess the husband just did joy stick enlargement and Tonto is thrilled by it.
Re: Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" by omocheche(f): 6:06am On Jun 20, 2016
Keep waiting to hear bad news. The waiting king
Dragonking:
I hope say when kasala burst she no go disturb us
Re: Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" by 6fit(f): 6:42am On Jun 20, 2016
crazymommy:
Her husband is getting more handsome day by day...when you see a man looking good day by day in marriage then know that there is a good wife beside him.

i disagree, it is because there is a good Bank account bside him....let Toto husby go Bankrupt and come and see d content of her line...d man go turn '' slave kong''
Re: Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" by crazymommy(f): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2016
6fit:

i disagree, it is because there is a good Bank account bside him....let Toto husby go Bankrupt and come and see d content of her line...d man go turn '' slave kong''
When did marrying a poor man turn into a criteria of a good wife??
Re: Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" by femi4: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2016
tintingz:
In case Tonto dikeh doesn't know what King Kong looks like, this is what Kong looks like.

[img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingkong/images/5/5e/King_Kong_2005.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20081125100402&path-prefix=en.jpg[/img]

[img]http://donbass.ua/multimedia/images/news/original/2010/09/20/king_kong.jpg[/img]
In case you don't understand what "Kingkong" depicts, It means Strength, Protection, Power, Supremacy
Olodo!....go school, you no gree
Re: Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" by femi4: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2016
crazymommy:
When did marrying a poor man turn into a criteria of a good wife??
That's when you ll know are true colour.
It ll show if she is patience and can persevere
Re: Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" by crazymommy(f): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2016
femi4:
That's when you ll know are true colour.
It ll show if she is patience and can persevere
Then the man should just go broke so we can know if she is patient and can persevere..grin
Re: Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" by femi4: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2016
crazymommy:
Then the man should just go broke so we can know if she is patient and can persevere..grin
Not possible, when there is money, your chances of having a smooth marriage with any lady is 90%
Re: Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" by icankel: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2016
Am happy for u and ur new marriage, i pray it last meanwhile, enjoy while it last
Re: Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" by SONIA54320(f): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
its wrong and right
king kong is ugly the man is not
king kong loves and if the man loves hope no divorce
Re: Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" by sweetilicious(f): 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dragonking:
I hope say when kasala burst she no go disturb us
Nothing will happen. Stop wishing them evil. The man is so dedicated to being married. Get used to it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan / Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband / Video Of Kenneth Okolie, Melvin Oduah & Toosweet Anan Wearing Wigs, Lipsticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.