Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan (33087 Views)

Jodrey: I'm Used To Female Attraction - Mr Ideal Nigeria 2020 Winner (Photos) / DJ Cuppy: Asa Asika Is My Ex Boyfriend & I Messed Up Our Relationship / Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by nlparrot: 1:48pm On Mar 21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9w2uARDnyk?si=r9A1THJ_AarMzHWw

A viral video shows the singer on stage glancing through the crowd, looking for a lady to dance with him for his hit song "Bend You."
"I want to pick a girl from the crowd," he said.

Upon spotting a concert goer he asked her,
"Are you with your boyfriend? I don't want trouble,"
after which screams erupted from the crowd.

"Maybe I should pick a boy instead," he added in between laughter.

His comment comes in response to the massive controversy at his London concert in February 2024, after he danced on stage with a female fan. The fan became the subject of controversy after leaving her boyfriend's side to dance with Omah Lay.

Source: Gossiploaded

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by nlparrot: 1:49pm On Mar 21
Dem say Omah Lay no dey hear word😂

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by Dayvidoo: 8:33pm On Mar 21
Wow, interesting 😸

1 Like

Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by myrrtle(m): 9:53pm On Mar 21
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by vastolord4(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21
grin don't worry, with your status, that's the kind of trouble that will always locate you

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by Docodes(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21
cheesy
Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by 1gbdata: 9:54pm On Mar 21
Good question

1 Like

Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 9:54pm On Mar 21
grin grin

Waiting for my babies to comment..... cool cool

25 Likes

Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by smartemperor042: 9:54pm On Mar 21
Ok
Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by meum: 9:54pm On Mar 21
“May be I should pick a boy instead”. Really n!gga? For bend you?

The song no make sense sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by NFBI: 9:54pm On Mar 21
Craig David said it too

8 Likes

Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by Melagros(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21
COMRADES are speechless with this news grin

2 Likes

Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by bouncin04(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21
grin
Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by seanery: 9:55pm On Mar 21
Dem go soon kii him
Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by Sonnobax15(m): 9:56pm On Mar 21
lipsrsealed
I pity men who takes these bannies of this generation serious......

Na since I stop to dey take any word wey dey come out of my banny mouth serious,na from that day my keke engine stop to dey give me problem...

Las las, nothing sweet reach peace of mind ✌️

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by Titanium001: 9:56pm On Mar 21
Wan day una qo call karashika. Shaybe una wan entertain sad

1 Like

Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by IrepChrist: 9:58pm On Mar 21
Jesus is coming

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by Michael547(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21
Lol
Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by tydi(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21
seanery:
Dem go soon kii him

Nobody is killing him.
Have sense

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by Mayor44: 10:00pm On Mar 21
Lovely
Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by BarTheKing: 10:00pm On Mar 21
He should use Eunoiaa for whatever shits he want to perform, Eunoiaa is available for any kind of evil and devilish acts.

1 Like

Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by Opanka44(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21
Only a foolish guy will take nija girls serious

8 Likes

Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by ogaontop(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21
Most of the girls there whether they came with their boyfriends or not will rush for the dance!

3 Likes

Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by 0ptima77: 10:01pm On Mar 21
Better
Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by Atheistan: 10:08pm On Mar 21
Cruize
Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by marlow1962(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21
Ok
Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by BodyCount: 10:16pm On Mar 21
grin
Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by Usmanovic95(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21
I wonder why girls dey quick lose their home training when they see some celebrities.

8 Likes

Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by Offpoint1: 10:20pm On Mar 21
Who Dey sing depression songs no supposed dey rock woman for stage.

Rocking of women on stage should only be don by Akpi and portable, follow by flavour

2 Likes

Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by 4tomandchi: 10:21pm On Mar 21
sad
Re: Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan by Absuchat(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21
Usmanovic95:
I wonder why girls dey quick lose their home training when they see some celebrities.
Every Nigerian girl has ashawo traits she may or may not be using yet. Just give her time

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" / Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband / Video Of Kenneth Okolie, Melvin Oduah & Toosweet Anan Wearing Wigs, Lipsticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.