Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State (52999 Views)

Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Releases School Uniform For The Students (PHOTO) / Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Time2Smile(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2016
stobery:

Nigerians can be funny shaa.. I don laf die grin
Ordained by which God? grin

The country at the center is a christian country
This is ignorance of the highest order, Isreal is officially a Jewish State with 75% Jews, 17% practice Islam and less than 2% are Christians. You don't even know about your religion. Jews are those that tried to kill Jesus by the way, So 75% of Israelis do not believe in your supposed Lord and Savior, They think he is a lair and an imposter. Educate yourself https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel

4 Likes

Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by stobery(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2016
Time2Smile:
This is ignorance of the highest order, Isreal is officially a Jewish State with 75% Jews, 17% practice Islam and less than 2% are Christians. You don't even know about your religion. Jews are those that tried to kill Jesus by the way, So 75% of Israelis do not believe in your supposed Lord and Savior, They think he is a lair and an imposter. Educate yourself https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel

Ok tnx, now can you pls tell me about the other countries surrounding her?
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by 9jatatafo(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2016
This is madness
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by engrhorla(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2016
Omo, na serious something o

They must collect

With what is happening in Osun, I feel bad saying I am from there

#Terrible
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2016
stobery:

You need to be educated. Isreal isn't a Christian country. They are mainly Jews and for your information, there are more Muslims in Isreal than Christians.

You should quit spreading trash

2 Likes

Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2016
stobery:

Ok tnx, now can you pls tell me about the other countries surrounding her?

The borders have changed from time to time with developments in Israel's military and diplomatic situation. According to Green Line interpretations, it borders Lebanon in the north, the Golan Heights and Syria in the northeast, the West Bank and Jordan in the east, the Gaza Strip and Egypt in the southwest.
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Ghost447(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2016
AjenAjid:

I thought there's room for pagans in the constitution?
yes, Section 38 precisely.

1 Like

Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by vikeyz(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2016
When you have children as your leaders, this is what you get. Instead of thinking of a way forward to better the lives of their people, they take to dancing naked in mud and killing ants with sledge hammers. Its a shame SOS
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by LadyAimy: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2016
lol what? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Afritop(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2016
If this happens, the teacher will be the one that gets caned by the masquerading students since carrying of canes is what makes an Ifa masquerade
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2016
Lmao!
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by dangervu(m): 11:35am On Jun 20, 2016
Caseless:
to uphold judgement to protect the fundamental human right of the Muslim students amounts to favouring the muslims?

You need education.
I still feel bad when I see religion tear country apart,you call it fundamental right,if it's all Muslims should be on hijab...
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by OCHOdee(f): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by ManTiger(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2016
Osun

1 Like

Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2016
scholes0:

Which Igbo clothes?
The short wrapper the women tied.
Those are not buba
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Sayelabola(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2016
How long shall it take the federal government to declare a state of emergency in the educational sector of Ogbeni Aregbeshola?
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Ubenedictus(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2016
hardbody:

Freedom of conscience and association are all fundamental human rights enshrined in the constitution. Although those rights must be exercised having due regards to other people's rights, but since religious organisations are dressing in line with their uniforms, traditional religion is also a recognised faith, which is why they swear oaths in court with either a gun or the machete.

As things are, they will be within their rights to come in with their regalia

I suggest white chalk around the left eye
Cowries as beads on a red cloth like bandana
Red cloth tied around the chest and flowing to the ground
Rattle
Half broken calabash with funny looking things inside
Any other charms and amulets that they can think of.

At common law, you counter illegality with illegality, let us see who will remain in class.

hehehe
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Sayelabola(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2016
ManTiger:
Osun

Invigilators and examiners are in troubles. grin

1 Like

Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
When you take equal doses of sentiment and religion, what you get is chaos, what makes peaceful coexistence of people is that we are able to meet ourselves half way,if everyone where to fully exercise our rights, we will scramble on each other because where your rights stops is where mine starts. Religion a big deal in this country,that is why it should be left out of serious progressive aspects like education and politics.I heard back in the day, they used scarf,hmmm, let's see how this turns out
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
Caseless:
to uphold judgement to protect the fundamental human right of the Muslim students amounts to favouring the muslims?

You need education.
Wat fundamental right r u protecting.... when did hijab become a part of school uniform... we call it "school uniform" u shud tell d female Muslim soldiers to wear hijabs wen dey go to work...
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by am0sn0nyu: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
First this joke is not funny.

It is compulsory for the government to teach Africa religion ,culture and history from primary. To secondary. So that that it's people culture will not die.

Thing like ifa etc are expected to be part of school system. It does not mean you believe. It is just book
A comment like yours is what I was hoping to read. It's appalling how fellow negroes are ever so high on Abrahamic mytheology, fighting over which of their Euro-arab slavemaster idolatry cults should prevail in their school as the standardized mode of dressing when they know nothing of their respective ancestral believes system from which only their true identity can be defined among the uniquely identified ethnical races in the world. From basing governance on bible and quran which hasn't helped the expired amalgamation to readily been proud to bear Jewish and Arabic names like Mulikatu, Barakatu, Jeremiah, Joseph, Joel, Matthew, Esther to the ridiculous ones like Happiness, Gift, Precious, Hope, there is the very little boy living around my area who was named Ehijaphet or something like that and he couldn't pronounce it properly when asked "ki ni oruko re" (what's your name) he simply answers "Ijabe" and all his little peers calls him "Ijabe" which is funny because it is broom-like cooking tool used for stirring soup in Yoruba language.
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Basalt(m): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
What baffles me is this.

When the muslims are wearing Hijab, the Governor didn't talk but as soon as the Christians started wearing church dress, hell was let lose?

No matter how hard they try, IsRams abi na Islams can never islamise this country
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
am0sn0nyu:
A comment like yours is what I was hoping to read. It's appalling how fellow negroes are ever so high on Abrahamic mytheology, fighting over which of their Euro-arab slavemaster idolatry cults should prevail in their school as the standardized mode of dressing when they know nothing of their respective ancestral believes system from which only their true identity can be defined among the uniquely identified ethnical races in the world. From basing governance on bible and quran which hasn't helped the expired amalgamation to readily been proud to bear Jewish and Arabic names like Mulikatu, Barakatu, Jeremiah, Joseph, Joel, Matthew, Esther to the ridiculous ones like Happiness, Gift, Precious, Hope, there is the very little boy living around my area who was named Ehijaphet or something like that and he couldn't pronounce it properly when asked "ki ni oruko re" (what's your name) he simply answers "Ijabe" and all his little peers calls him "Ijabe" which is funny because it is broom-like cooking tool used for stirring soup in Yoruba language.

Lmao! But ur so right. I dislike English names and Arabic names too. I love hearing traditional names. Be proud of ur heritage. Nothing worse dn asking a naija man or boy his name and he says John Wilson. What an anomaly!

1 Like

Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Basalt:
What baffles me is this.

When the muslims are wearing Hijab, the Governor didn't talk but as soon as the Christians started wearing church dress, hell was let lose?

No matter how hard they try, IsRams abi na Islams can never islamise this country

Maybe u shld stop being so sensitive. Osun pple are not even complaining. Religionists like CAN are crying more dn d berieved. No one is looking down on anyone in school or in d environment. It's really not a big deal and d students faces are not covered.
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by scholes0(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

The short wrapper the women tied.
Those are not buba

Not everything Yoruba is about Iro and Buba... lol
That is just gross oversimplification of Yoruba culture.

Take these Obitun dancers from Ondo town for example.

2 Likes

Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Ubenedictus(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
stobery:

isreal is not a christain country.
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Kingspin(m): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
That is the judgement of the court op.
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by udatso: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
MKO4ever:
I support this proposal for as long as they can wear the dress and enter plane from Lagos to Abuja
Or for as long as they can dress like that to their friend's wedding ceremony
And same thing is applicable to the church garment too
Unfortunately they can't. A Muslim of 16 years that uses hijab has had Probably many years of experience using it(For some even before they clock a year old). Am glad CAN have exposed their intolerance to the world. We know what they think of us (Muslims) now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by kellygrin(m): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
doublewisdom:
grin grin grin. Lia mohammed will support this masquerade dressing!
yes oooo...i will like it too
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by udatso: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
IYANGBALI:
the more reason we should not be sentimental when it comes to official matters. It is called UNIFORM,if muslims chose to dress to school as their religion commands other religions too should be allowed to do same. The only way out is let everyone wear the same school uniform or wear their religious garments to school as the governor wants for his muslim people.

Taliban aregbesola wants trouble in osun state,insha Allah he will get more than he bargained for.
Sir, what is the christian garment? Support your answer with biblical verses.

When Sharia law was implemented in some part of the north, you complained. ...
Islamic banks nkor.. ..you screamed islamization, if you have Christianity banking Pls go for it, we dont fight people for seeking for their right... .
When we equally ask for hijab to be allowed, you fight us too.. ..
Incase you haven't noticed, you guys always Oppose anything Islam.
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by IYANGBALI: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
udatso:

Sir, what is the christian garment? Support your answer with biblical verses.

When Sharia law was implemented in some part of the north, you complained. ...
Islamic banks nkor.. ..you screamed islamization, if you have Christianity banking Pls go for it, we dont fight people for seeking for their right... .
When we equally ask for hijab to be allowed, you fight us too.. ..
Incase you haven't noticed, you guys always Oppose anything Islam.

Sir,let's start this discussion by knowing the definition of the word UNIFORM without attaching religious sentiment. When you answer me we can now talk
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Itoroetti(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
murphybo:

How does the judge favour Muslims? Even if CAN see irregularities in the judgement is the next thing to do declare the students under its umbrella to violate the rulings of the law? I thought the best thing it could have done is to fight for Appeal rather than causing unnecessary problem. It was not forced on the Christians to wear hijab its only the Muslims who wishes to do so,and it is their fundamental right ordained by God. What did CAN wanted to see in their hair? Does it make them more brilliant or not? Why the stress,if they wear the choir gown for a 3 days and do sport and labour with it nobody will tell them its not meant for the purpose, or the masqueraders when they can't even see the board very well. So next time learn how judge a matter according to the law, where there is no law there is no sin.

How is CAN violating the law? It's even adhering to the law by telling it's student to wear their religious garment as well. No one owns any monopoly over anything.
Let everyone wear their religious clothes to d school. An eye for and eye makes d world a perfect place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT / Photo: This Is Called Creativity! / Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.