Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State (53001 Views)

Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Releases School Uniform For The Students (PHOTO) / Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by am0sn0nyu: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
janellemonae:

Lmao! But ur so right. I dislike English names and Arabic names too. I love hearing traditional names. Be proud of ur heritage. Nothing worse dn asking a naija man or boy his name and he says John Wilson. What an anomaly!
It irks me, scary thing is it's everywhere, for instance - a Igbo chick isn't proud answering to Ifeoma but would be happy to be called Felicia or Elizabeth, a Yoruba guy prefers Akeem to Akin, Kenny or Kelvin to Kehinde, sh1t just makes me dick, my people aren't real. They are so fake that they so much suck at been fake, foreign religions, foreign languages, foreign culture, foreign fashion, foreign concept in movies and musical videos no originality. You'll see Nigerian sculptors whose creative production is shaped by Greco-roman ideas.
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Kennydoc(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
babz11:
When are we going going to stop biefing each other in Nigeria

I don't have a problem with Muslim students covering their heads and necks with short hijab like that pretty girl, but as for those overall hijabs, it's a no no for me.

1 Like

Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Isaackenny(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Caseless:
to uphold judgement to protect the fundamental human right of the Muslim students amounts to favouring the muslims?

You need education.
you are the one that really needs education...dont kno whether u reason wit ur leg... Dolo
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by queenDD(f): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
stobery:

Nigerians can be funny shaa.. I don laf die grin Ordained by which God? grin
The country at the center is a christian country
Since when did Israel become a Christian nation?? Ahhhhhh na wa o . https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by bizland7: 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ogbeni is really becoming very fanatical..... anyway... its going to be very hilarious when all religion choose their uniform for school...WHAT HAPPENED TO NIGERIA?...Why in God's name do will use religious divide all the time to brainwash and turn people's thoughts from serious matters?

In the hale days, people of all religious forms went to common school and dress the same..and it never stopped them from practicing their choice faith. what is this fanatical and stupid craze that is taking over our school demography?
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by polygamist: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Supported
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Ayo25: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ahah, Muslims thought they were going to promote the use of Hijab but they have only succeeded in bringing the Hijab to ridicule. Every attire and garment now qualifies as the equivalence of Hijab for other people including Masquerades garments. grin grin
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by NathyBongos: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Kingbusssy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
First this joke is not funny.

It is compulsory for the government to teach Africa religion ,culture and history from primary. To secondary. So that that it's people culture will not die.

Thing like ifa etc
are expected to be part of school system. It does not mean you believe. It is just book

YES NAH,EVERYONE SABI PRACTICE HIS OR HER OWN RELIGION
ALL I KNOW IS THAT, BY THE TIME THE TEACHER IS EXPLAINING
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR
I CAN'T HEAR YOU MA/SIR grin
Ademusiwa1:
First this joke is not funny.

It is compulsory for the government to teach Africa religion ,culture and history from primary. To secondary. So that that it's people culture will not die.

Thing like ifa etc
are expected to be part of school system. It does not mean you believe. It is just book

YES NAH,EVERYONE SABI PRACTICE HIS OR HER OWN RELIGION
ALL I KNOW IS THAT, BY THE TIME THE TEACHER IS EXPLAINING
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR
I CAN'T HEAR YOU MA/SIR
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Fryzi(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nigeria is suffering from dis-unity
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by udatso: 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Sir,let's start this discussion by knowing the definition of the word UNIFORM without attaching religious sentiment. When you answer me we can now talk
If you cant see the hypocrisy in your post when you said Christian garments, you aren't worht my time. Answer my questions, maybe I might find you worthy of my reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by IYANGBALI: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
udatso:

If you cant see the hypocrisy in your post when you said Christian garments, you aren't worht my time. Answer my questions, maybe I might find you worthy of my reply
see as you take style run from the simple question I asked you. Terrorist in the making tongue tongue

Fok off!
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by udatso: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
udatso:

Sir, what is the christian garment? Support your answer with biblical verses.

When Sharia law was implemented in some part of the north, you complained. ...
Islamic banks nkor.. ..you screamed islamization, if you have Christianity banking Pls go for it, we dont fight people for seeking for their right... .
When we equally ask for hijab to be allowed, you fight us too.. ..
Incase you haven't noticed, you guys always Oppose anything Islam.

You can pretend not to have seen the bold question before you asked yours.
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Caseless: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
dangervu:

I still feel bad when I see religion tear country apart,you call it fundamental right,if it's all Muslims should be on hijab...
we will talk about this later.

Go to this thread and vote ivyy pls.
https://www.nairaland.com/3178760/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/4#46776289
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Caseless: 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
kaylivin:
bro this is shocking ,, there is no special human right to any sect ,, there is human right to all citizens ,, and that right include the right to religion ( not specifying one ) the school is not a religious place , so their is no muslim right there , prayers are only offered in schools because a majority belive in a supreme being ,if not there won't be prayers in schools .. So pls school is an institution with an objective not a place to exhibit religious adornment ..
the Muslims are exercising their own in this order.

Pls , you can take out time and vote ivyy in the miss nairaland contest . Thank you!
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
stobery:

Ok tnx, now can you pls tell me about the other countries surrounding her?

They didn't bomb themselves...

The US and Israel did. Both openly and covertly.

The US, a "Christian" nation, is responsible for much of the suffering going on in the world today.
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by sweetilicious(f): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
hardbody:

Freedom of conscience and association are all fundamental human rights enshrined in the constitution. Although those rights must be exercised having due regards to other people's rights, but since religious organisations are dressing in line with their uniforms, traditional religion is also a recognised faith, which is why they swear oaths in court with either a gun or the machete.

As things are, they will be within their rights to come in with their regalia

I suggest white chalk around the left eye
Cowries as beads on a red cloth like bandana
Red cloth tied around the chest and flowing to the ground
Rattle
Half broken calabash with funny looking things inside
Any other charms and amulets that they can think of.

At common law, you counter illegality with illegality, let us see who will remain in class.

Its not going to help with development
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by CioAngels(f): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ogbeni aregbesola, becareful so that you do not set osun state on fire.
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Caseless: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2016
kaylivin:
bro this is shocking ,, there is no special human right to any sect ,, there is human right to all citizens ,, and that right include the right to religion ( not specifying one ) the school is not a religious place , so their is no muslim right there , prayers are only offered in schools because a majority belive in a supreme being ,if not there won't be prayers in schools .. So pls school is an institution with an objective not a place to exhibit religious adornment ..
nice point.

Aside politics , let's do this. I'd need you to vote ivyy here https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Please....

Thank you as u vote
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by Caseless: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2016
CioAngels:
Ogbeni aregbesola, becareful so that you do not set osun state on fire.
in the name of God , I need you to vote ivyy on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Thank you as u vote
Re: Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State by hurpieyehmie(f): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2016
everything is possible in yoloba land
Thank God it's yoloba not Yoruba land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT / Photo: This Is Called Creativity! / Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.