Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? (2365 Views)

Which Android Phone Has These Specifications? Help / Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization / I Have A Budget Of 20k. Which Phone Would You Recommend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by SerialDigits(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
I have long waited for tecno to wow me on a new product but i'd say the new camon c9 is a failure, the phone is just overhyped, imagine having a quad core, 4g enabled and 3gb ram phone and the best thing they could think of is a 3000mh battery, that's very bad. I used to be told that tecno is a scam, i never believed until the launching of that scrap.
Please, as at now, considering the economy shambles. Which Android phone has camon c9 similarities with a better battery life span, and is affordable on the budget of 40k

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by ziego(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
SerialDigits:
I have long waited for tecno to wow me on a new product but i'd say the new camon c9 is a failure, the phone is just overhyped, imagine having a quad core, 4g enabled and 3gb ram phone and the best thing they could think of is a 3000mh battery, that's very bad. I used to be told that tecno is a scam, i never believed until the launching of that scrap.
Please, as at now, considering the economy shambles. Which Android phone has camon c9 similarities with a better battery life span, and is affordable on the budget of 40k

What are the similarities u looking at.

I need a better phone too ooo

My gionee m5 mini is a bunch if disappointment.

It hangs like idiot
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by Eleniyan15: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
infinix x551
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by SerialDigits(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
ziego:

It hangs like idiot

Similarities in terms of camera lens, 2 or 3gb ram, quad core processor, 5.5 inches, and a removable battery...
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by Jholland(f): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
SerialDigits:

Similarities in terms of camera lens, 2 or 3gb ram, quad core processor, 5.5 inches, and a removable battery...
Infinix Note 2 but its a 1gb ram I think or note pro which is 2gb ram but its only avalivble on the used market, I also think the c9 battery is wack. But when you think of the camera and the fact that it runz on 4gb boy! You might need a rethink, battery problem can be solved by a powerbank, but a bad pic is a bad move and we all know how frustrating a slow network can be, no phone is created to perfection, as time pass there are new features to expect, everyone was praising tecno back then with 1800mah but now even 6000mah ain't enough, just accept the flaws jare. I believe technology never complete until you fit slap person through phone, download food, teleport to space, face time God and the angels working on my mansion telling them how I want it, the list is endless lolz, but seriously think about it again c9 is a nice phone............thanks #noinsultsplease

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by SerialDigits(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Eleniyan15:
infinix x551

4 Enabled not 3g
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by SerialDigits(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jholland:

Infinix Note 2 but its a 1gb ram I think or note pro which is 2gb ram but its only avalivble on the used market, I also think the c9 battery is wack. But when you think of the camera and the fact that it runz on 4gb boy! You might need a rethink, battery problem can be solved by a powerbank, but a bad pic is a bad move and we all know how frustrating a slow network can be, no phone is created to perfection, as time pass there are new features to expect, everyone was praising tecno back then with 1800mah but now even 6000mah ain't enough, just accept the flaws 100000 . I believe technology never complete until you fit slap person through phone lolz, but seriously think about it again............thanks #noinsultsplease
Are there no other brands that surpasses this tecno and infinix products?
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by Jholland(f): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
SerialDigits:

Are there no other brands that surpasses this tecno and infinix products?
Na your money they talk na, you can get better brands if you have the money, but is unreasonable to use land money buy phone that will be outdated in 2 years

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by Flashh: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
SerialDigits:

If you want phones of such specs, you won't see that from these Africa specified brands.

You have to go for phones they will import for you like Elephone, Cubot and co.

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by SerialDigits(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
Came across the cubot h2 on gearbest, i hope is not a scam and i hope its worth going for...
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
ziego:

It hangs like idiot
For real? I'm considering buying the phone. Is it worth it?
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by ameezy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
ziego:

It hangs like idiot
angry guy my gionee m5 mini dey fall my hand
I need to offload this phone
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by annacheem: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Jholland:

Infinix Note 2 but its a 1gb ram I think or note pro which is 2gb ram but its only avalivble on the used market, I also think the c9 battery is wack. But when you think of the camera and the fact that it runz on 4gb boy! You might need a rethink, battery problem can be solved by a powerbank, but a bad pic is a bad move and we all know how frustrating a slow network can be, no phone is created to perfection, as time pass there are new features to expect, everyone was praising tecno back then with 1800mah but now even 6000mah ain't enough, just accept the flaws jare. I believe technology never complete until you fit slap person through phone, download food, teleport to space, face time God and the angels working on my mansion telling them how I want it, the list is endless lolz, but seriously think about it again c9 is a nice phone............thanks #noinsultsplease
it true I agree
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by Reeberry: 5:23am On Jun 21, 2016
ziego:

It hangs like idiot
It's common with Gionee. I'm done with Gionee for now. Till when they produce low end Mashmallow phones.
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by Xhaka(m): 6:02am On Jun 21, 2016
With all these specs and you still don't like the phone, what else do you want Nigerians though embarassed
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by ziego(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
For real? I'm considering buying the phone. Is it worth it?

Come buy mine
The b3 is okay just the hanging piss me off
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by SerialDigits(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
ziego:

Come buy mine

I mean cubot not gionee pls.. Wetin i wan take gionee do
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by ziego(m): 7:32am On Jun 22, 2016
SerialDigits:

Lol
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by kennybenjminz: 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
I think u should get the tecno L8 or W4 to save money.
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by kennybenjminz: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
ziego:

Come buy mine
Nawa for u.u wan sell problem gv person??
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by ziego(m): 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
kennybenjminz:

Nawa for u.u wan sell problem gv person??

I no like am naaa

So I wan sell am
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by benzics(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
SerialDigits:

Are you also one of the tecno haters? Just tell us you don't have the money to purchase the C9 or tell us you hate tecno for no reason!

Bacause the Samsung Galaxy s6 battery is not even upto 3000mah, so shut up.. Bring up better reasons for us to dislike tecno, cuz this one is lame and out of ignorance
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by TundeSalamu(m): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
considering the price and specifications, will go for the c9
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by mkoabiola: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
kennybenjminz:
I think u should get the tecno L8 or W4 to save money.
Which is better btwn w4 n L8
Hw much dd u buy urs.
What ar d features ,
I want to buy an android nx week.
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by ShiroSan: 12:44am On Jul 03, 2016
help yourself if you budget around 50k, get the camon c9
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by Faraidi(m): 4:27am On Jul 03, 2016
ziego:

It hangs like idiot
why diden't you buy the real M5 Maraton? It would have been better.
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by Faraidi(m): 4:32am On Jul 03, 2016
ameezy:
angry guy my gionee m5 mini dey fall my hand I need to offload this phone
why diden't you buy the main gionee, M5 instead of this Mini mini
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by Faraidi(m): 4:38am On Jul 03, 2016
Reeberry:
It's common with Gionee. I'm done with Gionee for now. Till when they produce low end Mashmallow phones.
so you mean even the big gionee m5 also hang a lot?
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by Faraidi(m): 4:40am On Jul 03, 2016
SerialDigits:

guy is gionee phone not good? I'm considering buying one ooo. Pls tell me your gionee experience
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 03, 2016
Buy cubot dinosaur for 33k online. 3gb ram,16gb rom,5.5 inches screen,android 6.0, 4000mah battery, not sure of d camera. And send d remaining 7k to me. Lol. But the phone is quite okay.. But if u dont want to spend that high,you can go for cubot note s,1gb ram,16gb rom,4000mah battery,5.5 inches screen,android 5.1, for 25k. Both are free shipping
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by TundeSalamu(m): 7:45am On Jul 03, 2016
mkoabiola:

Which is better btwn w4 n L8
Hw much dd u buy urs.
What ar d features ,
I want to buy an android nx week.

If you see L8 plus, buy. but if not, go for w4.
Re: Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? by MaryWest(f): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
there re many fones out there love, but just get one dats fair in price nd still give you the good stuff like CAMON C9

(1) (2) (Reply)

Itel S31 (the Game Changer) / How To Buy A Good Used Phone At Cheap Price In Computer Village / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7/8 Vs Infinix S5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.