Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Help! Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint (1738 Views)

SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM / My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help / Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint by nenergy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Vehicle has been FOUND!

I have read about miraculous recovery of stolen vehicles on Nairaland and I'll like to help a colleague recover hers. The vehicle was cleared from wharf yesterday and was being driven to Abia by their mechanic when it was allegedly snatched at gun point. Thank God it was registered!

The mechanic said when he was trying to escape, he used the car to Hit the robbers car, so I believe d front of the car should be dented.

The mechanic reported to the station and was arrested, but was released on the request of the car owners. Suggestions are welcomed, thanks!

My Car had just been stolen. It was snatched at gun point today (19/06/16) along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (before Sagamu). It's an Army Green Honda CRV Jeep with Registration APP 473 EG.

Details:
Green Honda CR-V
Chassis no: jhlrd18500c107472
Model:1997
Engine no: B20B32007439.

Please if found anywhere kindly call me 08094223390 or contact the nearest Police Station to report.

1 Like

Re: Help! Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint by nenergy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lalasticlala OAM4J and Mynd44 please eep me. Thanks!
Re: Help! Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint by ChukwuIbrahim: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Call 911 undecided
Re: Help! Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint by DWJOBScom(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
Call 911 undecided

People keep doing these and i wonder what's wrong with them!

if you buy such cars simply call the nearest tracking company and have it tracked

the moment a car is stolen rest and call the tracking company - they will inturn walk with the police

so rest
Re: Help! Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint by nenergy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
DWJOBScom:

People keep doing these and i wonder what's wrong with them!

if you buy such cars simply call the nearest tracking company and have it tracked

the moment a car is stolen rest and call the tracking company - they will inturn walk with the police

so rest

Please explain more. No tracker was installed. It was cleared yesterday.
Re: Help! Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint by myfantasies(f): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hmmmmm

I dey suspect d mechanic

1 Like

Re: Help! Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint by nenergy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

I dey suspect d mechanic
It Comes natural.
Re: Help! Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint by myfantasies(f): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
nenergy:

It Comes natural.
Wat comes natural

My suspicions about the mechanic or d theives dat stole d car
Re: Help! Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint by nenergy(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat comes natural
My suspicions about the mechanic or d theives dat stole d car
The suspicion. All fingers will naturally point to the driver.
Re: Help! Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint by myfantasies(f): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
nenergy:

The suspicion. All fingers will naturally point to the driver.
Ok grin

Happy Sunday
Re: Help! Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint by VaginaTerrorist(m): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
If she truly wants that car back. She should return the mechanic to Police cell. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Help! Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint by DWJOBScom(m): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
nenergy:

Please explain more. No tracker was installed. It was cleared yesterday.

the moment you get a car and you must send it out of the state ensure you get a credible tracking firm to install one there

all you have to do is to call them the moment you can - shouldn't be more than an hour

they will find your car
Re: Help! Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
#Vehicletracker9ja# Introducing GPS/SMS/GPRS enabled functions vehicles tracker for truck,car,van,bus,boat,bike is one of the best vehicles theft prevention available today.with convenient SMS,GPS,GPRS function including gas to engine cut off, full range alarm.
How does it work
The unit is powered by automotive battery, and should be installed in a vehicles Right? ( preferably in a place where it can't be seen ) example under a seats, it run on latest GPS SiRF III chip-set, a sophisticated GPS microchips embedded into the hearth of the tracker which continually reads it own location from low orbiting globally satellites and then utilize the GSM, GPRS infrastructure operated by your cellular networks provider to transmit its current location to you, All needed is to insert a valid sim card into the tracker device, it even has quad band connectivity so its work globally, the vehicles tracker device doesn't make noise or give attract notice at all , so only you will be aware what going on in your car.
Below are what it do for vehicles and owners
1 ) Track car anywhere around the globe , by calling the SIM number inserted into the tracker device, then it will with latitude and longitude and time as well as internet current map location link ( to click on )
2) Stop stolen with just (1)SMS code to the SIM number in the device , the engine of the vehicle will remain in mobilize state until send SMS to resume to default unit.
3 ) View reports analysis on speed, tamper, battery low, fuel and movement history.
4 ) See live images of buildings.Pols and street surrounding vehicles
5 ) Listen to live conversation in vehicles,
LEARN HOW TO TRACE AND STOP STOLEN VEHICLES USING MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES, click www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9ja 08144758217
Re: Help! Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint by carreport(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hello nenergy,

Sorry for the loss of your friend's car.

However she can report your stolen vehicle to carreport so that it cannot be re-sold here in Nigeria as either Direct Belgium, Tokumbo.
Fill out our form on www.carreport.com.ng so we can upload it to our data base and inform you any time an inquiry is made on the car.
ITS FREE…
You can also visit our facebook page www.facebook.com/carreportNG

THINGS YOU NEED TO FILL OUT OUR FORMS:
1. A Certified true copy of Police report from the Nigerian Police
2. Phone Nr to contact if an inquiry is made on the car.
3. Valid e-mail address (as communication shall be by e-mails only)
4. VIN: The VIN (usually called Chassis number here in Nigeria) is a unique 17 digit alphanumeric code which is particular to one car as in no too cars have the same two VIN.
5. Other information eg (Your Name; make of vehicle, model,engine nr and plate nr of the car; location where theft occurred; etc)

Lets help you recover your car

2 Likes

Re: Help! Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 13, 2016
vehicletracker9ja# introducing car tracking, Securing your vehicle and monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime • Track your car on any phone with simple SMS • Track your car on any internet enable phone (optional) • Free smartphone & tablet tracking software • Automatic notification in case of theft • Ignition and engine shutdown via SMS. Stay in control in case of theft • Vehicle recovery feature in mobile app if stolen • Prevent unauthorized trips from drivers • Monitor excessive speed by your driver, children etc • Fuel log: Monitor fuel, prevent fuel theft and control costs • Monitor drivers conversation in your car • Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out • Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..) • Multi-lingual with selectable primary language (English, French, Arabic etc…) • Accelerometer for towing alarms, secure parked and unguarded vehicles. • Monitor your car anywhere in the Nigeria ***Our Quality never goes out of service*** Free Installations and Technical support Office and Home Installation available We have different prices and packages for your budget . We offer nationwide services . Call /WhatsApp 08144758217 also join us on socail media www.facebook.com/ vehicletracker9ja .

(1) (Reply)

There Shall Be War! Prophet TB Joshua Predicts Yet Another World War / Two Lautech Students Die In Auto Crash On Their Way To School / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Father And Son In Delta Community (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.