Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London (4059 Views)

Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hgjkd
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ussyberry:
Yeah he is back

LOL, e go dey pain dem as he come back.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by OjukwuWarBird: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
kasheemawo:
This is bad news for Ipod

No live video of his return

1 Like

Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by demolinka(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
daprince098:
They (wailers) lost the war. Buhari shall not die but live.
Insha Allah
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by Ussyberry(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
One of the pics must be fake

Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by ganye1: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
My amiable President you are welcome back.
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by PRYCE(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
modath:

Welcome back Bubu... Haters will cry themselves to sleep tonight.. cool

Cc DLondonboiy,

God pass you & your paymasters, I know you people will claim to be "christians" while wishing evil & death on others cos you lost out in the political chessgame!!!

He who points one finger, the remaining four are doing a reverse F. U @ the person..
Wetin bring Christian enter this gist now? You positioning to start a religious war here ba? You and that your comrade; you dey use religion fight, him dey use ethnicity!

So Buhari no get Christian followers abi im no get Muslim haters? undecided

You sef!
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by Ussyberry(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
It's like the pic with the VP is the real one
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by kasheemawo(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

No live video of his return
go to Abuja
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
Even the president's official twitter account tweeted it

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident

Y'all remember this dusty Gigbo boy eh? cheesy

DLondonboiy: 10:23am On Jun 15
What if I told you BUHARI is too ill to come back to the country, would you believe me?

Well, I was told this morning by a source that craves anonymity (let's call him anon).

I'm not gonna remove anything from what Anon said. According to him, ' this President i am seeing is very weak and sick, I doubt if he can make it to Nigeria. We pray he recovers else there would be serious wahala. you know the North would not want a Yoruba President, they would rather Saraki becomes their President'( I could not understand and still can not understand the relationship between saraki and aso rock). According to Anon, 'Osinbande (actually he said Osibanjo, but you know na) should be very careful o. The powers at play are bigger than him and if he his not careful, well, I trust he would be. we know he has been calling baba (OBJ) for advice and he would be meeting tinubu very soon, osinbadee is a very wise and cunny man, he would do well as president'.

Anon told me more things o..But I'd rather keep those ones to myself as tis content would shake Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/3167817/what-told-buhari-too-ill

Look at the emboldened. As expected, I-bobo youths swallowed it. They were even sharing plantain chips
and yoghurts. grin cheesy. How grown men even take someone who spells Osibanjo as Osinbade seriously still
remains a myth to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by daprince098(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
theEYe21:
Dammit! I thought he was dead grin
Am so so sorry 4 u, wailer. You lost this war and am sorry once more to be a carrier of bad news for u.
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by nwigwemark: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Did he returned dead or alive, hope he didn't come back with his badluck
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by Sweetlemon(f): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
demolinka:
Wailers, am sorry to be the carrial of a bad news, but ur woxt fear have just been convam...

Buhari is back!!!!!

I'm a Buhari fan but what kind of Engrish is this mbok?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by zanebaddo(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
aieromon:
See as people dey anticipate the return of Buhari like the second coming of Jesus Christ grin grin
how do you match the return of a man like buhari with return of Jesus Christ? Are you a Christian? If you are not, shouldn't your head be lynched off for blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by Ussyberry(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:

I'm a Buhari fan but what kind of Engrish is this mbok?

Lollssssss @mbok

grin
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by Phi001(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Uncle is back!!
Wailers, over to you!!
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Uncle Bubu over to you. Oya show us your certificate
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
He must resume work tomorrow oh
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by theEYe21(f): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
I'm not a wailer but dammit again! grin
daprince098:
Am so so sorry 4 u, wailer. You lost this war and am sorry once more to be a carrier of bad news for u.
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Uncle Bubu over to you. Oya show us your certificate.
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Zombies Allah is back in anticipation
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by OjukwuWarBird: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Keneking:
He must resume work tomorrow oh

No live video of his return and some Afonjas believe he is alive.
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by daprince098(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
theEYe21:
I'm not a wailer but dammit again! grin
If u nt a wailer, why did u want him dead?
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by amaechi1: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
demolinka:
Wailers, am sorry to be the carrial of a bad news, but ur woxt fear have just been convam...

Buhari is back!!!!!

grin grin It does matter if is his bad or good. As long as they.....
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by rejoice4eva(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
God will help Nigeria
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by modath(f): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
PRYCE:
Wetin bring Christian enter this gist now? You positioning to start a religious war here ba? You and that your comrade; you dey use religion fight, him dey use ethnicity!

So Buhari no get Christian followers abi im no get Muslim haters? undecided

You sef!

Pryce, stand back with your insinuation, I am a Christian so that won't wash!!! Oh you are pretending like you didn't see posts of people actively wishing death on the president? & then attach one insane reason as the impetus..... Mr Hypo, we know ourselves & manage to accommodate each other (you not so much though) but miss me with this particular BS!! Bye.

P.S, mention my "comrade", Mr fear fear. Mtcheww!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
Even the late prophet no resurrect the second time.
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by demolinka(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
amaechi1:

grin grin It does matter if is his bad or good. As long as they.....
Hehehehehe
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by Realist2: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
odogwutochukwu:
Good to hear..... We saw pictures wen he was leaving. Can we picture of his arrival??

Just the same way Amaechi went to port Harcourt during the rerun election , the pictures were everywhere, but he left when we did not notice or see the picture.
Show us the picture of arrival , let my crews do eye examination whether what PDP said is true.
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by MedKen: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
I don't get this ......why is there celebration that he came back alive and well..... Were we expecting him to die before?........ If someone did,the person is of all men the most miserable.

We have enough trouble to deal with.we can't afford to lose a president.,.....

Let there be LOVE amongst us

1 Like

Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by redcap: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Overdose of adrenaline injection @ work, hope he's back in one piece.
Re: BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London by druboon404: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
odogwutochukwu:
Good to hear..... We saw pictures wen he was leaving. Can we picture of his arrival??
Why not ask Nnamdi Kanu to get you the video/pics? Keep on crying..shameless wailers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) / Why Is Rochas Okorocha Always Putting On A Tie On His Neck? is he a ritualist? / Fayose Wears A New Neck Brace (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.