Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him (14901 Views)

FG Plots To Shut Down Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport, Enugu In The Yuletide Season ! / Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets / Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by Histrings08(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2016
Fayose, God is solidly behind u,... You've got nothing to fear jor
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by engreo(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2016
Haaaaaaaaaaa! cheesy
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by AntiWailer: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2016
franchizy:
His Excellency Dr Ayodele Fayose, the man greater than Awolowo and Ojukwu.
Your achievements will fight for you. No man born of a woman can impeach you.
Ee the well meaning Nigerian youths are solidly behind you.
You have constructed good roads, built world class health centres and schools, empoweted your people.
Your are greater than Awolowo and Ojokwu so you have nothing to fear.

List the achievements.
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by pleased(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmmmmmm , this idiot again?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by One1after: 7:51am On Jun 20, 2016
Firefire:
No smoke without fire, the world is watching and posterity is observing the current rulers of Nigeria.

I know this one will be here to spew his usual crap. Shame uno get.
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by 1trillionlikes: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2016
I thought he was on strike
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 20, 2016
Beremx:
What kind of attention seeking is this? This isn't the first time Fayoshit is accusing the FG of trying to impeach him .

Fayoshit concentrate on your job as Ekiti governor and stop stalking Buhari.

Haba!
I wonder why him dey fair impeachment now after running him mouth endlessly.

Eni ba je gbi, lonku gbi....

A day without talking about Fayose is a boring one.

Think Fayose, think controversy!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by onatisi(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2016
Fayose needs to learn from wike about how to deal and contain apc,all these noise wont and cant help him.
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by iamjosland2: 7:54am On Jun 20, 2016
He shud be rotting in jail now
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by FlameDynasty: 7:55am On Jun 20, 2016
Abeg make una leave the governor joor
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by Nellybii: 7:55am On Jun 20, 2016
PEREP:

In Russia, North Korea? Is that our benchmark now?

If China was handing over funds to us on a donation level, then it is sabotage but not anything that could collapse the economy totally.

Do you ask how GEJ strides to get weapons were frustrated from opposition? The govt should charge them to court and test the case of Treason they have and not to arrest and keep indefinitely (that is GROSS human right abuse)

PMB should keep acting like he has forever and not face governance to impress the country men. Except if rigged/harrass Nigerians, I doubt he can win a presidential election

Still talking about elections now.
Bros have ypu eaten?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by Papasmal(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2016
Fear North, Remember he that dwell in the secret place of the most high shall abide by d shadow of the Almighty.
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by donodion(m): 7:56am On Jun 20, 2016
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/fayose-alleges-plot-by-fg-to-impeach-him/

Who is destabilising ekiti? You Fayose that could not afford.to pay state workers salaries (or rather chose not to) or as a state governor without the.impetus of how to successfully run a state without incurring debts?

When hunger hold ekiti people very well without support from surrounding states, they will decisively have you impeached.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by stobery(m): 7:57am On Jun 20, 2016
With what?
Only your HOA can do that
Calmdown my guy
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by Brainy007: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2016
ganisucks:
Fayose my love, i swear to you, that they will never succed. You are an unshakable iroko tree. Nigerians are solidly behind you and no force on earth will push you out

I will remind you this post when Fayose is eventually detained

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by changingtimes(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2016
Gov. Fayose is back again. Mr president was absent no body hard of Fayose
now he (Buhari) back home Fayose is every where like flood. Chinnaka mai warin gwano.
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by Olukokosir(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2016
franchizy:
You have constructed good roads, built world class health centres and schools, empoweted your people.

I for abuse dz person buh I jst realize dat "freedom of speech " dey buh @ tyms pple choose d wrong part
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by bensonlee770: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2016
franchizy:
Did he build roads and schools in your village located outside Ekiti State?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by kay29000(m): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2016
Fayose and his conspiracy theories.
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by Olukokosir(m): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2016
crazymommy:
Take it easy with the lies,go to Ekiti yourself and see things for yourself and stop spreading falsehood on nairaland...or the food he is sharing is the empowerment you are talking about??

Don't mind him. He maybe all dz pple from North wey nvr reach Ekiti b4
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by bfire(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2016
Fayose is a 419 man

From all indication, money used in his campaign was gotten from Dasuki office.

Metuh, Ffk and the likes shouted more than this, yet it has been proven they ate our yam illegally.

The handwriting is already on the wall and he knows. The useless general that allowed himself be used is already gone and likewise other henchmen.
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by gbishman: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2016
Just shut up already, the buffoon called Fayose
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by Qmerit(m): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2016
crazymommy:
Take it easy with the lies,go to Ekiti yourself and see things for yourself and stop spreading falsehood on nairaland...or the food he is sharing is the empowerment you are talking about??

My broda from my understanding that guy is mocking Fayose!
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by jef131: 8:24am On Jun 20, 2016
FG also plot your inability to pay salary ?
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by Timba24(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2016
this governor has serious problem. I think he needs to visit a psychiacrist.
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by jef131: 8:30am On Jun 20, 2016
[quote author=crazymommy post=46727154]Take it easy with the lies,go to Ekiti yourself and see things for yourself and stop spreading falsehood on nairaland...or the food he is sharing is the empowerment the guy is just mocking him
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by Qmerit(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2016
On a daily basis, this gov would use millions of naira to sponsor newspapers just cause he wants to be heard! Then you ll come back to say no money to pay salary! Is Federal Govt Ekiti state house of Assembly that ll impeach
You! What do you even see with impeachment? Your first term was impeachment itself! This time you re seeking attention to get it! it will be good you make history in Nigeria cause your type is rare! "One person impeached twice as gov" you remember you said few months back that you were "impeachable" so why re you crying foul sir
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by Essens(m): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2016
Gov Wike of rivers, Udom of akwa ibom n odas r thr going round wid their official duties without fear of d unknown but wen u heap 2 urself wid ur mouth doom, u stnd 2 suspect any movement n sound evn 4rm ur kitchen. I'm not saying anytin o

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by Firefire(m): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2016
[s]
One1after:

I know this one will be here to spew his usual crap. Shame uno get.

[/s]
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by kunle75(m): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2016
franchizy:

I was in the same hotel in UAE during Easter period with my family,when his mum went for health check at a Dubai hospital and was checked into the same hotel,even when her son has built a world class hospital in ekiti.

just thinking of the bold statement.
Re: Fayose Says FG Plots To Impeach Him by niyooah(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2016
I bet you guys. Fayose will Make another HEADLINES before Next week Monday.. The odds are higher than any Bet9ja odds grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms / Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections / Enugu Lawmakers Serve Chime Impeachment Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.