Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections (14876 Views)

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / Kwankwaso Visits Shehu Sani In Kaduna Over Death His Mother. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by DonDiego(m): 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hundreds of angry marchers are currently on the Makera Road in Kakuri Kaduna protesting rumours about an alleged postponement by INEC of next weeks presidential elections originally scheduled for 14th February by six weeks.
The details of the demonstration are still sketchy but already residents who were worried about the possible outcome of the polls in Kaduna are now fully alarmed by this sudden twist of events.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by SeverusSnape(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hoodlums

14 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by ArchEnemy(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
This is how people start unneccesary trouble.
Are they the only ones who ll vote?
Impatience and violence flows in some peoples' viens like blood.

28 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hoodlums

....and you ? Perhaps a paid coward !

When the table turn...nobody will be there for you.

25 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by temitemi1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
I hope the fools don't turn this to violence! GEJ till 2019!!!

15 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Buhari's cows doing what they know how to do.

Meanwhile buhari should be asked to debate, six weeks is a long time to remain in town hall meetings.... Buhari should debate so we can analyze his level of reasoning.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by SeverusSnape(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

....and you ? Perhaps a paid coward !

When the table turn...nobody will be there for you.
See who's talking... They are HOODLUMS!!!... chew that!
are you pained

22 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
those rams have started again. Later they will start killing Christians all in the name of protest.

20 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by doctokwus: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
ArchEnemy:
The person that started the unnecessary trouble is he that is trying to use all means to shift an election he has seen he wud lose.U pple shd appeal to the president instead to allow elections hold as scheduled.

9 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

See who's talking... They are HOODLUMS!!!... chew that!
are you pained

You may be happy today because you perceived the opponent is at the receiving end.....we've seen your type crying before about perceived govt injustice....

You are happy today....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Macelliot(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
Larger percentage of yorubas and Hausas are against Break-up, but the Igbos fully supports breakup. We the Igbos and S-south are tired of Nothern born to rule mentality and as for the yorubas, some of them are deceivers. The North is really afraid... Northern Nigeria will be like Niger republic.... If Nigeria breakup, Biafra will out-grow Oduduwa & Arewa republic put together....
In Biafra we Stand.
Land of the rising Sun.

20 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tolexander: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
I pray this won't be worse than boko haram, turning cause on the ground of insecurity to total scatter scatter.

Well the motive of the postponement is to delay handing over on the basis of chaos caused by them.

4 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by SeverusSnape(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

You may be happy today because you perceived the opponent is at the receiving end.....we've seen your type crying before about perceived govt injustice....

You are happy today....
Hehehehehehehehee...cry me a river!
I've lived in Kaduna and I know the Kind of people that reside at makera, So I know what I'm talking about.
Those guys are thugs and touts!

21 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Zaikon(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Those guyz dat knws Nothing except them say them say. But O.P hw u take capture k.k
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I've lived in Kaduna and I know the Kind of people that reside at makera, So I know what I'm talking about.

My prayer is this don't stop but go on large scale....we will see would will lose ultimately...since you want to jubilate at the violence.

10 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by SeverusSnape(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

My prayer is this don't stop but go on large scale....we will see would will lose ultimately...
Yes!...we shall all see. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Caseless: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
I sure know where this postponement would lead us all. Jonathan, we're ready for you.

3 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by dokyOloye: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Are they the only ones who ll vote?
Impatience and violence flows in some peoples' viens like blood.
I swear oo,d thing seems to be in their genes.Check out these same ppl even here on nairaland, they are always abusive and violent in their words

2 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Akon419(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Is it not the same kaduna that eliminated some corp members by buhari loyalist

2 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by alaoeri: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Election holds or not GEJ is going back to Otuoke on May 29.

10 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
God bless President GEJ. Democracy is all about interest. That we don't support one party should not make you see me as an enemy to attack me in any way. It is thing of choice. We shall overcome in Jesus name, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Caseless: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

u lived in kaduna and u think most guys in makera are touts? U dnt knw kd. Wait till magajin garri, tudun wada, rigasa, hayi, kawo, mando, ungwan dosa, ungwan sarki, ugwan shanu, kurmin mashi, badiko, ungwan sanusi, malali, kabala, ungwan muazu, sabon gari etc, join the movement- you sure know how things can easily turn ugly in kd.

11 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Caseless: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
temitemi1:
I hope the fools doesn't turn it to violence! GEJ till 2019!!!
english is hard!
Opa gbagaun style!

13 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Opinedecandid(m): 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
No proofs?
Though I don't want to believe it, but if it is true, just watch out, Buhari is in soup, deep soup. It might only be an indication that he will be messed up, big time.

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by ArchEnemy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
doctokwus:

The person that started the unnecessary trouble is he that is trying to use all means to shift an election he has seen he wud lose.U pple shd appeal to the president instead to allow elections hold as scheduled.
so what ll this people gain by generating unrest? They cant change the Govt's decision.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by cust0mized13: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
ArchEnemy:
so what ll this people gain by generating unrest? They cant change the Govt's decision.
Th Govt CANNOT postpone election. It is the prerogative of INEC - the constitutionally recognised electoral umpire to do so and not the govt
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by gebest: 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
Whether they postponed the election by 12 months GMB will still win. So no problem we will wait.

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Malawian(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
Caseless:
u lived in kaduna and u think most guys in makera are touts? U dnt knw kd. Wait till magajin garri, tudun wada, rigasa, hayi, kawo, mando, ungwan dosa, ungwan sarki, ugwan shanu, kurmin mashi, badiko, ungwan sanusi, malali, kabala, ungwan muazu, sabon gari etc, join the movement- you sure know how things can easily turn ugly in kd.
most of all those places you mentioned are in northern kaduna. if dem bold, make them cross river into barnawa and other southern areas.

4 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by donphilopus: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
[s]
Opinedecandid:
No proofs?
Though I don't want to believe it, but if it is true, just watch out, Buhari is in soup, deep soup. It might only be an indication that he will be messed up, big time.
[/s]

You probably think you're making any sense! Smh!
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by ionsman: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
They wanna stop FEBUHARI?
Then its gonna be MARCH4BUHARI.

3 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by BrokenTV: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
They have just enlongated Buhari' trashing by GEJ, i would have wished this matter is settled on 14. and Buhari sent back to Daura to herd his cow. But national security is far more important.

3 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Caseless: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Malawian:

most of all those places you mentioned are in northern kaduna. if dem bold, make them cross river into barnawa and other southern areas.

u knw tudun wada and riasa nau. Na only dem fit cross the river. Abi u no how dem de deal with tirkania and nasarawa? If soldiers are not positioned around that bridge, trust them to cross.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger / Five Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Succeed In Their Biafra Agitation / Red Cross Threatens To Vacate Nigeria Following The Killing Of Hauwa Liman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.