Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari (62098 Views)

I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody – Buhari / I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody – Buhari / I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by ganisucks(f): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
President Muhammad Buhari has declared that he is fit.
Buhari, who earlier traveled to the UK to treat ear infection, said he was okay and can even wrestle with anyone.

The President was received by Zamfara State Governor, Abdulaziz Yari; Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello; members of the Federal Executive Council, top government officials, federal lawmakers and service chiefs, among others in Abuja airport on Sunday.

On arrival, Buhari inspected a guard of honour mounted by men of the Guards Brigade.

“You have seen me. You saw me when I was going. You can do the assessment yourself.

“I am okay. You can see me inspecting the guard of honour. You can see I am taller than you. Do you want to wrestle with me? You can do so,” Buhari said.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/19/i-am-okay-i-can-wrestle-with-anybody-buhari/

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by amtaken(f): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Okpo

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Beremx(f): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
The first person you have to wrestle is Fayose. Fayose seems he wants to fight. Just give him one uppercut and he won't stalk you again.grin
Yeye ponmo governor.

Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari. cool

599 Likes 51 Shares

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Guliver(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Aisha go hear am tonite.

526 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by pacino26(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Guliver:
Aisha go hear am tonite.

You want to add waist pain to the already bad ear

Thought you love the man o

518 Likes 31 Shares

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by wowmenow: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
Where is osinbanjo
Why will governors come welcome president from London without Vice President

Nobody have seen osinbanjo for days now in aso Rock

Is osinbanjo sick also

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Udopasa: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
Welcome back Mr president

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Guliver(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
pacino26:

You want to add waist pain to the already bad ear

Thought you love the man o
him wan wrestle na,who u tink him wan do am wit? Aisha of course. Aisha go hear am hot 2nite.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by omenka(m): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Another jab below the belt of the cantankerous enemies of state. cheesy

Baba, we love you and would continue to pray for you. May God grant you the health, grace and wisdom to finish this task of ridding our country of her most potent human and ideological vices.

It is well with you and my country. smiley

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Prince081: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Aisha, over to you.
Please handle him with care to ensure he is not rushed back to the UK for waist pain.

22 Likes

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by modath(f): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
Beremx:
The first person you have to wrestle is Fayose. Fayose seems he wants to fight. Just give him one uppercut and he won't stalk you again.grin
Yeye ponmo governor.

Nope, Bubu will watch by the sidelines while Ali Modu Shekau Sheriff will treat dem F up... grin

Sometimes, you don't fight your "enemy", na dem hands dem go take do densefs... Charlatans dem!!

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Tonymexes: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
We don't expect you to wrestle with anybody sir.Just wrestle poverty and our economy

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by okolichibuzor(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Una go fear be DAT..... welcome Mr president. pls listen make osibanjor give u a break down of how he manage to run the government.... no call EFCC for am oh.... also now Nigerian major crisis now na the Niger Deltas... and MASOB people..... and many more. osibanjor go give u more hint.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by omenka(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Beremx:
Yeye ponmo governor.

Fayose mistakes his shadow for Baba, so all we need to do is point at his shadow and be like "there he goes your excellency, Buhari!!" Then you'd see him fight himself to death like a woodpecker would its reflection on the glass of a high rise building.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by modath(f): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
wowmenow:
Where is osinbanjo

Is osinbanjo sick also

Bubu's return so destablized you, you can't even form logical linear thoughts, hence your recourse to invoking PYO... Wetin concern VP matter now? Nor cry again you hia....

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by ganisucks(f): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
wowmenow:
Where is osinbanjo

Is osinbanjo sick also
Both him and Kachikwu are on DSS watchlist for sponsoring terrorism, planning a coup and committing treason. Why do Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ think Tinubu flew †̥♥ UK †̥♥ pay him a visit, when he W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ already billed †̥♥ arrive today.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by omenka(m): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
There's one poster that's been running around the board crying endlessly on every thread regarding Baba's arrival since it was announced. Not even the wailers themselves attempt to console him with a few likes.

You go cry blood today. grin

How someone chooses to deliberately make themselves miserable just beats me. cheesy

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by wowmenow: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
modath:

Bubu's return so destablized you, you can't even form logical linear thoughts, hence your recourse to invoking PYO... Wetin concern VP matter now? Nor cry again you hia....

I am asking a serious question
Where is osinbanjo
I know what fulanis can do

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Guliver:
Aisha go hear am tonite.
Do you mean sexx?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by wowmenow: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
omenka:
There's one poster that's been running around the board crying endlessly on every thread regarding Baba's arrival since it was announced. Not even the wailers themselves attempt to console him with a few likes.

You go cry blood today. grin

How someone chooses to deliberately make themselves miserable just beats me. cheesy

We are only putting pressure on the government not to tell lies

The next question is where is osinbanjo

22 Likes

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by nduchucks: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
cool Baba is too much cool

5 Likes

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef?
Amazing comments from His Excellency shocked

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by divinehand2003(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wrestle more with the following dear president
- All your unfulfilled promises
-poor electricity
-Unemployment
-Bad roads
-Poor state of the economy
-Expensive PMS

These are killing Nigerians on a daily basis.

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by modath(f): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
wowmenow:

I am asking a serious question
Where is osinbanjo
I know what fulanis can do

Yep, it's as serious as the ueue after Q, IRRELEVANT..

Did his family or his people declare him missing?

Look for that bitter troll Dlondonboiy & give him a good boju onikun for giving you guys false hope about Bubu's prognosis.... E-Hug, i know it must hurt.. Pele.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by lilmax(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
That means you wan die be that grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
Please, wrestle with the challenges confronting the nation as your guards won't allow anyone near you.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Guliver(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Love Machine:
Do you mean sexx?
na u talk am oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by wowmenow: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
modath:

Yep, it's as serious as the ueue after Q, IRRELEVANT..

Did his family or his people declare him missing?

Look for that bitter troll Dlondonboiy & give him a good boju onikun for giving you guys false hope about Bubu's prognosis.... E-Hug, i know it must hurt.. Pele.

The guy is right oh

2 Likes

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Abeymills(m): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wrestle with ur Fulani herdsmen brothers killin innocent Nigerians n d bad economy n destruction of lives by stupidly yeye man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by omenka(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
I think it is time the NASS makes a law prohibiting extreme stupidity as exemplified by someone here. Maybe a jail term of 3months without access to the internet would suffice. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Neoguru4: 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
So the p@èdøph.ile is back to wrestle more children.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Ikechukwu48: 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
We can carry see the people paid to defend buhari on all cost on social media.

Such a useless life. I just pity am

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm / Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos / EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.