Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,331 members, 7,836,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari (62111 Views)

I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody – Buhari / I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody – Buhari / I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Icecream4U(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
SAI BABA!!!
Choi! Yam eaters no go sleep well today grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by ibehKachukwu: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
amtaken:
Okpo

No be small one self.

1 Like

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by RaptorX: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Maybe baba can win wrestling gold for Nigeria in the upcoming Rio Olympics. At least he would have achieved something after one wasted year in office.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by seguno2: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nor be so, Yar'Adua bin challenge people to play squash with him?
Where is Yar'Adua today?
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by santos2020: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Guliver:
Aisha go hear am tonite.
MAKE i ask you,pls na only for night them dey do the thing? i want to learn
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by badonkadonk: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Guliver:
Aisha go hear am tonite.

Aisha! Ma fe ku lale yi... Aisha! Ma fe ku lale yi...
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Oksman(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=modath post=46728567]

Yep, it's as serious as the ueue after Q, IRRELEVANT..

Did his family or his people declare him missing?

Look for that bitter troll Dlondonboiy & give him a good boju onikun for giving you guys false hope about Bubu's prognosis.... E-Hug, i know it must hurt.. Pele.
.############################

Stop pretending that all is well, i have always admired your comments before now, but in this case you are absolutely wrong woman. It's obvious there is a thaw in their official relationship.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
amtaken:
Okpo
Lmaooooo

1 Like

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by anethcharly(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Beremx:
The first person you have to wrestle is Fayose. Fayose seems he wants to fight. Just give him one uppercut and he won't stalk you again.grin
Yeye ponmo governor.

Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari. cool
zombie
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Awaja(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Osi will not be happy, nearly, truly can't kill a bird
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by onatisi(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
The same rubbish Atta mills said when he came back from usa after a medical trip only for him to catapult into the grave few weeks after. Buhari should understand that Nigerians are nit in the mood for any silly banters and jokes because the economy isn't smiling at Nigerians at the moment. Instead of making silly jokes like this ,he should have used the chance to reaffirm Nigerians believe and assure them that all will be well .

1 Like

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by kenoz(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lol
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by repogirl(f): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
wowmenow:
Where is osinbanjo
Why will governors come welcome president from London without Vice President

Nobody have seen osinbanjo for days now in aso Rock

Is osinbanjo sick also
He is busy.

Busy people don't go and stand at the airport like jobless servants awaiting their masters arrival.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by onatisi(m): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
seguno2:
Nor be so, Yar'Adua bin challenge people to play squash with him?
Where is Yar'Adua today?
same thing with late president Atta mills of Ghana ,when he started running at the airport just to prove that he was fit only to collapse few weeks after

1 Like

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by project8(m): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
amtaken:
Okpo
ubanki yaci uwarshi..munahuka

1 Like

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by onatisi(m): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
repogirl:
He is busy.

Busy people don't go and stand at the airport like jobless servants awaiting their masters arrival.
so those days he was standing there waiting for him he was jobless then
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
I hope his ear is fit also, so dat wen NDA blows up pipelines, herdsmen attack, IPOB agitates for biafra, he can hear dem very well. Moreover, those governors who went to receive him, It seems dey don't have jobs to do in their various states oooooo. Useless governors. Who told u pmb do dat have securities dat will receive him from airport. Una dey find means to waste money again for convoys
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by locosis007(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
How fit are you? Show us by CARRYING OUT economical policies that will allievate our doldrums and hardships bubu.

Welcomeback anyways!!

NOW HEAR OUR CRIES AND SUGGESTIONS
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by lakesidepapa(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef? Amazing comments from His Excellency shocked
Are u that monk on the broken tree?
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Guliver(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
santos2020:
MAKE i ask you,pls na only for night them dey do the thing? i want to learn
since buhari enter town for evening,I sure know him go get 2 hrs rest,then the wrestling go start by 10 pm till day break.buhari u go wound ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by enigma2007(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
wowmenow:
Where is osinbanjo

Is osinbanjo sick also

I saw him today here in Lagos....He was a guest of honour at the Fountain of Life Church, Ilupeju...So he is hale and healthy
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by druboon404: 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
wowmenow:

I am asking a serious question
Where is osinbanjo
I know what fulanis can do
So you have left President buhari after your lies has been bursted...so it is now Vice president's turn abi?..shameless bigot
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Beetobee(f): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mr. President, sticks and stones may break your bones but names will never hurt you!!! Godspeed.

1 Like

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by gloryman91: 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Corruption don hear am now,baba is back.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Orikinla(m): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Guliver:
Aisha go hear am tonite.
He go give am pinfall front and back. grin
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Teeskye(m): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
I pray God we grant u total good health to take this country to the next level. Stop criticizing and pray for this country.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by dom(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
amtaken:
Okpo
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Nnaa I di veeeeeeeery funny.

1 Like

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Snowprince306(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Buhari chi-chug lee...oya come surprise ur haters and PD_ *na so I talk reach oh* before them hand over to me a deaf ear..lol,,,but if bag of rice and basket of tomatoes no go down NA THERE WAHALA DEY OH
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Pyno30: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
with Artificial Ear abi
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Beremx:
The first person you have to wrestle is Fayose. Fayose seems he wants to fight. Just give him one uppercut and he won't stalk you again.grin
Yeye ponmo governor.

Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari. cool
grin grin grin

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Sleekdude4u(m): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
wowmenow:
Where is osinbanjo

Is osinbanjo sick also
Osinbobo is okay and can also wrestle anybody, we have MITB match in the gov house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.