Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his (63504 Views)

2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage / Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter / Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Jacko01: 12:31am On Jun 20, 2016
Djakademiks will soon do a seyi shay wizkid beef.... Welcome to nigeria akademiks
Seyi shay talk back.... So that djakademiks go get at least 3 mins video na
Make it worth it
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 20, 2016
mrofficial:
But Wale also said it. Why didn't Wizkid ask Wale to shut up?

Does it really matter? There is this song in Drake's Take Care album that was composed by The Weeknd and it is said to be Drake's. I think it's based on agreement.
yes it is regarded as a drake song because he sang it regardless of who wrote it. That's how it works
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by akinsmyk(m): 1:25am On Jun 20, 2016
The best guess ever.

Wizkid owns the track but sold it to Drake. Sure Drake is gonna pay for that one track like its an album.

Bad future business it'll be for wizzy if he didn't come out that way. Shay wan put sand for him garri.

wizzy's rant in the 2nd paragraph shows he's sold it and ppl should shut the Bleep up.

Another thing people got wrong was the "shut up" it wasn't for Sheyi but the handle that broadcasted it. "She lied" was Sheyis
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Qmerit(m): 1:26am On Jun 20, 2016
druxy:
shey make I lend you my glasses?

My broda I later saw it after putting on my glasses! I wasn't with it before!
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by RZArecta(m): 4:36am On Jun 20, 2016
Samakus:
Sometimes, replying people harshly goes a long way in uprooting the seed of idiocy they may have planted in themselves unintentionally. How can someone make such a lame guess that if left uncleared, can destroy the young man's blooming international career? An artiste for that matter.

I stand with Wizkid

she wasn't dissing but rather giving him props, maybe its ignorance but I feel he should be proud of what she said besides Wale basically said the same thing a few weeks back why didn't wizkid tell him to shut up abi because that one is Yankee based ?
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by kennycalls(m): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2016
who knows if one dance is Dammy cranes song stolen by wizkid then given to drake
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Stanley08(m): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2016
This country can never respect a young nxgga getting money! Leave wizzy the fxck alone!!! Shii!!!
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by sammyclassics(m): 8:01am On Jun 20, 2016
seyi might be saying the truth but wizkid knows if he agree with her, drake will surely drop him.

Just my own thought
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by lebete3000: 8:22am On Jun 20, 2016
adonbilivit:
Wale said wizkid influenced drake's controlla track and never said wizkid wrote it for him. know the difference btw writing and influencing. stfu, like wizkid said. no diss, I only called ur name.

E mean say ds Drake Na original Musical olodo be dat oh.....dem just dey write write everything for am....

Ds is anoda opportunity for Meek to diss d dude.
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2016
Abagworo:

Bennie Man not Popcaan. Popcaan stole 2face's "True Love".

How can Popcaan steal from 2face. What song enlighten me bro. But really most Naija artist are drawing influence from Popcann. Few like Burna also draw from Sizzla Kalonji
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by bizhop101(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2016
THIS WOR WOR GIRL SEF
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by 4rmthewest(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2016
Bab nla himself.
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Abubakrmusa(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2016
mo ti mu dongoyaro
and monkey tail
bami gbe claro

wah m tryna say is dat "
ets non'o'ma biznez"
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by shosomtin: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2016
Seyi shey, messing up interviews back to back since 1900.
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by STENON(f): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Shebi season 1 was with Linda Ikeji abi?

Ehen, I just wanna be sure I'm watching the same season film, not the alaba boys remix
Yes, Season 1 was very interesting with Linda Ikeji.

Season two is also more interesting than the season 1.

You are not watching the Alaba boys remix o.

Watch out for the season 3....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
STENON:
Yes, Season 1 was very interesting with Linda Ikeji.

Season two is also more interesting than the season 1.

You are not watching the Alaba boys remix o.

Watch out for the season 3....

As in ehn, really anticipating the release of season 3, would watch it in 3D

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by STENON(f): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
sapiosexual1:

cheesy
sapiosexual1:

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2016
apcmustwin:
This boy needs to get off his high horse. Does he have to add the "cheque" part Humble ursef.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by hpk(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2016
TRUTH!!!

And that's not even true. Controlla was influenced by Popcann...even Wizkid is trying hard to sound like Popcaan of late FACT
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2016
who doesn't know that Seyi Shay is madly in love with Wizkid ? She was just hyping her super crush.
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by joeyreports: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2016
Wizkid and Ali kiba the Tanzanian singer in a fight of supremacy, Dude is always in the news, he just made that guy popular.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Kenneth Okonkwo As She Boards Same Flight With Him / Fatima Timbo Slays In Swimwear (photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.