Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

How To Withdraw Cash Form ATM Machine Without An ATM CARD - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Withdraw Cash Form ATM Machine Without An ATM CARD (1060 Views)

Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot / Steps To Transfer Money From An ATM Machine To Any Bank Account In Nigeria / Do You Know You Can Now Withdraw Cash From The Atm Without Your Atm Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Cash Form ATM Machine Without An ATM CARD by emmy4lov(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
You want to withdraw cash and you don't have
your ATM card due to the fact that you either
misplaced it or its damaged, can be really
frustrating. You have to go inside the bank, qui
up and the worst case when you need cash on
week end and you don't have your ATM.
What do u do ?

There is a solution. Interswitch, Nigeria’s largest
payment processing company have launched
Verve World, an app that lets users do the magic
I mentioned above. Using the verve world app to
generate a verve paycode.
[url=http//:naijatechclub.com.ng/How-to-withdraw-cash-form--ATM-machine-without-an-ATM-CARD/68] read complete article[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Pro Available, C2d, I5 And I7 / Lenovo X201T Core I7, Convertible Laptop/tablet For Sale as Low as 40k.. SOLD / Italian Table Gas Hob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.