Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Shocker! Family Rain Curses On Kemi Olunloyo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocker! Family Rain Curses On Kemi Olunloyo (750 Views)

Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals She Has A Job In White House / Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) / Tree Falls On Kofo Abayomi Road Due To Heavy Rain Fall (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker! Family Rain Curses On Kemi Olunloyo by Lexxy84(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
-Ex-governor’s daughter Kemi Olunloyo finally met her match -One of her family members Tokunbo Aboderin rain curses on her -Tokunbo revealed that Kemi Olunloyo is a bastard Ex-governor’s daughter Kemi Olunloyo Controversial social media bully and former governor’s daughter, Kemi Olunloyo has finally met her match as a close family member, took to the social media to rain several curses on her as well as reveal shocking revelations about her past. Kemi Olunloyo who recently called out on Nollywood veteran actor Jide Kosoko by calling him a ritualist and also insulted actress Dayo Amusa, of sleeping with the actor just days after the Nollywood actor lost his wife, Henrietta Kosoko has met match as one of her family member Tokunbo Aboderin J.P. called her out. According to the video, Tokunbo Aboderin got frustrated out of the several insults Kemi passes on Nigerian celebrities. Aboderin also revealed that, the ex- governor’s daughter has mental problem as well as disclosing how her father and ex-governor of Oyo state got her pregnant.

The lady further revealed how Kemi’s children were taken away from her in the United States (US), because she sexually harasses them and has not seen the children ever since as she laid more emphasis on how the Olunloyo’s are mentally imbalanced.
Re: Shocker! Family Rain Curses On Kemi Olunloyo by Hawx(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hmmmmm! This one is strong!
Re: Shocker! Family Rain Curses On Kemi Olunloyo by myfantasies(f): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Interesting

More please grin
Re: Shocker! Family Rain Curses On Kemi Olunloyo by Tunechi1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
No sauce no pisure how do we confirm it

1 Like

Re: Shocker! Family Rain Curses On Kemi Olunloyo by Mjshexy(f): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
Kemi or kami, whatever, must be in the business of weed smoking as well sad
Re: Shocker! Family Rain Curses On Kemi Olunloyo by Untainted007: 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
It truly shows that it's a family thing the way she runs her mouth on every well meaning Nigerians. Even though what she say may be right or wrong, but the foolishness in her blood won't make people believe her. Her family should take her madness as a serious thing o befr she enters market.
Re: Shocker! Family Rain Curses On Kemi Olunloyo by refiner(f): 5:21am On Jun 20, 2016
myfantasies:
Interesting

More please grin

Goodmorning big sis, I have always mentioned your moniker and sent you countless PMS but you didn't respond to any of them, did I offended my big sis?
Big sis please I always wanted to discuss about miss Nairaland with you, which I'm a contestant. voting is starting today, I will forever be indebted to you if you please cast your vote for me, your vote for me will go along way in keeping me in the competition. Hope to get a reply from you.
Re: Shocker! Family Rain Curses On Kemi Olunloyo by myfantasies(f): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:

Goodmorning big sis, I have always mentioned your moniker and sent you countless PMS but you didn't respond to any of them, did I offended my big sis?
Big sis please I always wanted to discuss about miss Nairaland with you, which I'm a contestant. voting is starting today, I will forever be indebted to you if you please cast your vote for me, your vote for me will go along way in keeping me in the competition. Hope to get a reply from you.
U offend me?

Y will u think such... I am disappointed

I saw ur pm which i replied, but u did not do d same

I hardly come online dese days due to work stress, tho i was told dat dere is a contest going on, and some people even asked me to contest, but i don't have d interest

If my silence made u feel as if you offended me den i am sorry

Is it possible to vote for two contestant?
Re: Shocker! Family Rain Curses On Kemi Olunloyo by Mediapace: 7:38am On Jun 20, 2016
Yes you can even vote up to 8 till final,you may add refiner&optional1
myfantasies:
U offend me?

I hardly come online dese days due to work stress, tho i was told dat dere is a contest going on, and some people even asked me to contest, but i don't have d interest

Re: Shocker! Family Rain Curses On Kemi Olunloyo by myfantasies(f): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2016
Mediapace:
Yes you can even vote up to 8 till final,you may add refiner&optional1
Sweetheart good morning

How was your night

I don't know optional1
Re: Shocker! Family Rain Curses On Kemi Olunloyo by Mediapace: 7:51am On Jun 20, 2016
Baby my night was cool and you ? grin
myfantasies:
Sweetheart good morning

How was your night

I don't know optional1
Re: Shocker! Family Rain Curses On Kemi Olunloyo by refiner(f): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2016
myfantasies:
U offend me?

Yes dear... it is possible... I have been down, just managing to keep up with the pace of things.. Much love kiss

(1) (Reply)

End Time: Busty Lady Breaks Social Media With Boobs-baring Outfit (photos) / Arik Air Refunds / Twin Towers Cameraman Claims To Have Video Proof US Involvement In September 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.