Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Poisoned Pen 3-lkt,dbanj,wande Coal,9ice,bigiano,mi E.t.c - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Poisoned Pen 3-lkt,dbanj,wande Coal,9ice,bigiano,mi E.t.c (870 Views)

Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records / KSB - Bragado Ft LKT [official Video Download] / VIDEO: Kefee – Celebrate Ft YQ, LKT [download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poisoned Pen 3-lkt,dbanj,wande Coal,9ice,bigiano,mi E.t.c by julian21(f): 11:11am On Sep 01, 2009
http://9jahiphop..com/2009/09/poisoned-pen-3.html

Does dbanj really charge 2 million naira for guest appearances?

When will lkt's unanticipated album drop?

With names like bracket,minus 2,plus 1 and p square,is it safe to say we are learning BODMAS again?

Is don jazzy & dbanj trying to sign 9ice to mo hits?

Wouldn't it be sad if wande coal's mushin 2 mohits album ends up being the best album of 2009?

Why do most naija artistes wait for a year before releasing their videos?

Who will make a better secret agent?dbanj in ogbono feli feli or naeto c in kini big deal?

Where is infinity?

Was zaaki adze trying to resurrect his career by appearing on back to the roots?

Is kennis music's jay won not a counterfeit version of 9ice?

Ain't we all eagerly awaiting ruggedman vs modenine round 2?

Won't it be great if Nigerians had half the passion & love they have for football for music?

Don't you think dare art alade will be better off releasing an entire album filled with remakes of yesteryears hits?

If NBC bans bigiano's shayo & wande coal's bumper to bumper what will happen to seantero's choko?

What happened to djinee,m.i & ice prince on hip on tv?did they forget that pounded yam is supposed to be eaten with the hands?

Will M.i's "somebody is about to die" be the biggest blunder of his career?

Shouldn't cartiair's owo ati swagger win an award for wackest song of the year?

Isn't alariwo's 11th anniversary gig a good example of corporate begging?

Did bolanle okhiria break out the kneepads to win koko mansion?isn't that what being a kokolet all about?

Am i not the best blogger in my field?
Re: Poisoned Pen 3-lkt,dbanj,wande Coal,9ice,bigiano,mi E.t.c by ofokasibe: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2009
i love julian and his poison pen , i also like that 9jahiphop guy too. where has he been sef.
Re: Poisoned Pen 3-lkt,dbanj,wande Coal,9ice,bigiano,mi E.t.c by skingo(m): 12:14am On Sep 02, 2009
9jahiphop, i like ur style. no need to be fake. tell it as it is, i liek the risks u take. it catches the attention it deserves. great technique and great blog,

others follow suit.
Re: Poisoned Pen 3-lkt,dbanj,wande Coal,9ice,bigiano,mi E.t.c by bydot1(m): 6:44am On Sep 02, 2009
cry
Re: Poisoned Pen 3-lkt,dbanj,wande Coal,9ice,bigiano,mi E.t.c by slimshay(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2009
plenty plenty talk!!!

(1) (Reply)

Big Pimpin (sudan Style) Let Me Take U To Da Movies / What Is The Difference Btw A Rapper And Emcee / Hidden Messages In Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.