Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,791 members, 7,844,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 - Fashion (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (97414 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by ivyy(f): 1:17am On Jun 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Congratulations Ivyy, lanicky and mimzy. The three girls I've given hell since the beginning of this contest. I did it not to spite you, but to make your better persons, I'm sure you guys have learned a thing or two from this. smiley

Congratulations once again. To guys still have my vote tomorrow. smiley wink
Thanks grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 21, 2016
NLjega:
[size=18pt]

In Second place, we have Mimzy with 451 votes.

[/size]

[size=16pt]Whew .. So I scaled through. cheesy

Hallelujah cheesy

A big THANK YOU to everyone who took time to VOTE FOR MIMZY yesterday. I really appreciate. LET US DO THIS AGAIN TODAY .God bless you all

TEAMMIMZY... I LOVE YOU GUYS.. COULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOU.

TO THE ORGANISERS, DYGEASY, NLJEGA AND THE REST OF THE TEAM, GREAT JOB, KUDOS TO YOU FOR THE SELFLESS EFFORTS.

TO ALL THE CONTESTANTS, CONGRATULATIONS wink

ItsTRENDMIMZYSTILL
WEARETAKINGOVER cheesy

[/size]

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Jason21(m): 1:17am On Jun 21, 2016
dharay99:

U finally decided to log in back into
yhur other handle. Mad Gay_Asś Scavenger.
Yhhu really dunno wah u jez got ur Manipulated-Life
into cuzz am'a e-flog daht cyber-foolishness outta u &
leave u without a replacement cuz ur imbecilic nature
deserves none...

#Worthless Crippled Dejected_0af. #Come on son...get ds on, grin
hahaha! grin he's an irredeemably uncouth bastard! and if i'm not larabae, may you remain a failure to your family grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Congratulations Ivyy, lanicky and mimzy. The three girls I've given hell since the beginning of this contest. I did it not to spite you, but to make your better persons, I'm sure you guys have learned a thing or two from this. smiley

Congratulations once again. To guys still have my vote tomorrow. smiley wink

Merciiiii cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by dharay99: 1:18am On Jun 21, 2016
Jason21:
"more weak dan yhur"....and the sub-literate douchebag continues to inspire! grin i pray you don't die in your coma-inducing dullness. grin
Hahaha, Thunder finger ur cube-shaped testicles ova der,
Yhu my s0n, is nuffin buh a 1st-Class Gobshite.

Yhu so full of shhhhiiit, Can u just be
a man f0r once & bring a punchline instead of
all dez MALADY u showcasinq here. Sure u inherited
daht fr0m ur Ebola Infested Family...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by ivyy(f): 1:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Enahi:
Wow pretty ladies, my vote goes to Missygdope and Ivyy

Nljega

Thanks dear. Don't forget me in your votes today. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by ivyy(f): 1:21am On Jun 21, 2016
iykekelvins:
Congratulations Mimzy, Lanicky and Ivyy
Thank you. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Laveda(f): 1:25am On Jun 21, 2016
Tollyb smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Ignaz(m): 1:26am On Jun 21, 2016
nairalanders! some are even voting now when the initial process ended more than 7 hours ago.

dharay99 and jason21, you guys need to up your punchlines and make this brawl worth it. don't disappoint boys, we've got all night grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Jason21(m): 1:26am On Jun 21, 2016
dharay99:

Hahaha, Thunder finger ur cube-shaped testicles ova der,
Yhu my s0n, is nuffin buh a 1st-Class Gobshite.

Yhu so full of shhhhiiit, Can u just be
a man f0r once & bring a punchline instead of
all dez MALADY u showcasinq here. Sure u inherited
daht fr0m ur Ebola Infested Family...
extremely pained! he can't even hide it! grin he's been humbled to the level he belongs and now he resorts to insultin my family. hahaha! grin the dullness is in you, like the peak milk ad.....embrace and accept it with all your heart. and please don't stop entertainin us with the simple-minded shameless exhibition of genetic deficiency you inherited from your late father grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by dharay99: 1:28am On Jun 21, 2016
Jason21:
extremely pained! he can't even hide it! grin he's been humbled to the level he belongs and now he resorts to insultin my family. hahaha! grin the dullness is in you, like the peak milk ad.....embrace and accept it with all your heart. and please don't stop entertainin us with the simple-minded shameless exhibition of genetic deficiency you inherited from your late father grin
Naaa, dats lame...u beginning to sound like a Weak Albino
on life support...Dont telme yu getting tired my boy?

Its u & i till day break, u know wahh i mean.
So h0w do we start, do i begin by commanding
my Rottweiler to start fr0m banqinq ur all ready
Pregnant βitch Ass Sister, or we start fr0m ur Castrated
βrothers...#Choose ur death sentence u Dumb Wazzock!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Ignaz(m): 1:29am On Jun 21, 2016
Laveda:
Tollyb smiley

you, my dear lady, is welcomed to enjoy this show with me. what says you? cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by sheunsheun(m): 1:29am On Jun 21, 2016
Laveda:

Don't know, maybe 3..

But that's not important for now, all we want is Lanicky getting to the top. smiley
Obviously she's there to stay cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Jason21(m): 1:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Ignaz:
nairalanders! some are even voting now when the initial process ended more than 7 hours ago.

dharay99 and jason21, you guys need to up your punchlines and make this brawl worth it. don't disappoint boys, we've got all night grin
i do real punchlines with rap battles.......i'm actually bored right now. no time to engage the small-minded miserable vermin. it's time i hit the sheets. i'm not jobless like the douchebag grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by 4rmthewest(m): 1:32am On Jun 21, 2016
mimzy:

[size=16pt]Whew .. So I scaled through. cheesy

Hallelujah cheesy

A big THANK YOU to everyone who took time to VOTE FOR MIMZY yesterday. I really appreciate. LET US DO THIS AGAIN TODAY .God bless you all

TEAMMIMZY... I LOVE YOU GUYS.. COULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOU.

TO THE ORGANISERS, DYGEASY, NLJEGA AND THE REST OF THE TEAM, GREAT JOB, KUDOS TO YOU FOR THE SELFLESS EFFORTS.

TO ALL THE CONTESTANTS, CONGRATULATIONS wink

ItsTRENDMIMZYSTILL
WEARETAKINGOVER cheesy

[/size]
mimzy I dnt tink my vote 2day was valid coz I dnt av to 300posts....but I assure u, it will b valid 2moro coz I'm close to d target now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Jason21(m): 1:33am On Jun 21, 2016
[s]
dharay99:

Naaa, dats lame...u beginning to sound like a Weak Albino
on life support...Dont telme y getting tired my boy?

Its u & i till day break, u know wahh i mean.
So h0w do we start, do i begin by commanding
my Rottweiler to start fr0m banqinq ur all ready
Pregnant βitch Ass Sister, or we start fr0m ur Castrated
βrothers...#Choose ur death sentence u Dumb Wazzock!
[/s]it's no longer entertainin, kiddo. this is totally lame.....you're borin me to sleep cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 21, 2016
4rmthewest:
mimzy I dnt tink my vote 2day was valid coz I dnt av to 300posts....but I assure u, it will b valid 2moro coz I'm close to d target now.

Ok no prob. Good morning . thanks a whole lot. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 21, 2016
Laveda:
Tollyb smiley
Good morning boo.
you r also awake....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Ignaz(m): 1:34am On Jun 21, 2016
Jason21:
i do real punchlines with rap battles.......i'm actually bored right now. no time to engage the small-minded miserable vermin. it's time i hit the sheets. i'm not jobless like the douchebag grin

sorry but i'm in oblivion as to how this debacle not being a rap battle makes the punchlines "fake". you surely don't want the " small-minded miserable vermin" to feel like he won now, do you? give us a show bro. decapitate him and drink from his head cheesy grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by 4rmthewest(m): 1:36am On Jun 21, 2016
mimzy:

Ok no prob. Good morning . thanks a whole lot. I really appreciate
uwc...

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by dharay99: 1:37am On Jun 21, 2016
Jason21:
[s][/s]it's no longer entertainin, kiddo. this is totally lame.....you're borin me to sleep cool
Aww Tired Weeping Píg.
The way u cryinq n0w is exactly d way u were
when ur 0ne-Eyed & 0ne-Legged Father raped
ur 5 year old sister in a bathtub overnight... grin

Plz call ur epileptic Momma to come clean
d gutter around my house, She will be paid exactly dsame
amount of A Bag 0f Sachet Water which obviously is her highest
paid salary ever since she married daht Bald-Headed Drunkard u call yur Father.....#Bring it 0n plzzzzzz. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Jason21(m): 1:39am On Jun 21, 2016
Ignaz:

sorry but i'm in oblivion as to how this debacle not being a rap battle makes the punchlines "fake". you surely don't want the " small-minded miserable vermin" to feel like he won now, do you? give us a show bro. decapitate him and drink from his head cheesy grin
that ho irritates me with the pink font, honestly.......plus he's typin one-dimensional like some brainwashed psycho. nope! i have a job
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by dharay99: 1:39am On Jun 21, 2016
grin smiley grin
Ignaz, i like daht mahn,
add enuff fuel & fire to ds maaaahn. cool

#i do such too.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by dharay99: 1:43am On Jun 21, 2016
Jason21:
that ho irritates me with the pink font, honestly.......plus he's typin one-dimensional like some brainwashed psycho. nope! i have a job
#i quote u aqain,
Sissy with a SACK in his Cracked Brain,
Awww don't telme u running off, Yhu can save ur
Wheelbarrow-Pushing Job f0r ur Whorish Sister mahn.

#Face wahh u started u Daft Cowardly Decorated Simpleton. smiley grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Ignaz(m): 1:45am On Jun 21, 2016
Jason21:

please don't turn a blind eye to his most recent shot at you. one eyed one legged and even bald headed!!! swing on him bro, isn't that what rapstars do? rapstars cook and eat beef

dharay99:
grin smiley grin
Ign.az, i like daht mahn,
add enuff fuel & fire to ds maaaahn. cool
#i do such too.

i'm not adding anything. i'm just after a fair fight.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Jason21(m): 1:50am On Jun 21, 2016
[s]
dharay99:

Aww Tired Weeping Píg.
The way u cryinq n0w is exactly d way u were
when ur 0ne-Eyed & 0ne-Legged Father raped
ur 5 year old sister in a bathtub overnight... grin

Plz call ur epileptic Momma to come clean
d gutter around my house, She will be paid exactly dsame
amount of A Bag 0f Sachet Water which obviously is her highest
paid salary ever she married daht Bald-Headed Drunkard u call yur Father.....#Bring it 0n plzzzzzz. grin
[/s]yo momma, yo papa, yo sister, yo brother....beetch please! how do these affect me in any way? grin only a dull-witted, mental midget or a beetch like you would think you're makin sense with cuss words. come on.....they're not even in the least offensive because none of them points directly at me! grin i called you a 'sista' and proved it with the way you drop random words like an incalculable dullard, coupled with your pink font.......things only beetches do. get wise, kiddo, and learn to use scathin words other than dumpin off stolen lines out of frustration. grin grin goodnight, bingo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Jason21(m): 1:52am On Jun 21, 2016
[s]
dharay99:

#i quote u aqain,
Sissy with a SACK in his Cracked Brain,
Awww don't telme u running off, Yhu can save ur
Wheelbarrow-Pushing Job f0r ur Whorish Sister mahn.

#Face wahh u started u Daft Cowardly Decorated Simpleton. smiley grin
[/s]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Jason21(m): 1:53am On Jun 21, 2016
Ignaz:

please don't turn a blind eye to his most recent shot at you. one eyed one legged and even bald headed!!! swing on him bro, isn't that what rapstars do? rapstars cook and eat beef

i'm not adding anything. i'm just after a fair fight.
you yourself know he's not makin sense
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by dharay99: 1:55am On Jun 21, 2016
Jason21:
[s][/s]yo momma, yo papa, yo sister, yo brother....beetch please! how do these affect me in any way? grin only a dull-witted, mental midget or a beetch like you would think you're makin sense with cuss words. come on.....they're not even in the least offensive because none of them points directly at me! grin i called you a 'sista' and proved it with the way you drop random words like an incalculable dullard, coupled with your pink font.......things only beetches do. get wise, kiddo, and learn to use scathin words other than dumpin off stolen lines out of frustration. grin grin goodnight, bingo! cheesy
Gooosssh, Laff wann kill me,
Yhur mama, yhur papa....? LMFAO is ds supposed
to be a joke. Daaamn it niqqa, YHO WHACKKKK! & ain't
nobody stealing lines here, u shocked buddy?

Anyway, Clumsy Scared Chimpanzee,
No Mods to save yhu tonight so u wanna
run off & go masturbate on ur Momma's dog-shaped Pussÿ huh,

#Now hold ur Flappy Ears & listen, NEVER in ur worthless
existence should u face mi in ds Lame Weak Manner.
I ain't gonna enlist ur 'JasonGoat' moniker into my blacklist
so u free, go give thanksgiving on Sunday u Emasculated Gorilla.!
#Take-Care Imp. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 21, 2016
it's 2:02 am cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Jason21(m): 2:04am On Jun 21, 2016
dharay99.....on a more serious note, real trolls would ignore you. i'd advise you to visit the rap section and learn. grin we don't diss like idiots....we use 'personals', 'cause they're actual events and they hurt. we troll with people's pictures, family conditions....their names and what have you. stop baskin on your irredeemably-borin, meaningless beetchy tantrums and think you're a tough guy........'cause they're considered 2go level/archaic. grin get the fork outta here! grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Jason21(m): 2:06am On Jun 21, 2016
[s]
dharay99:

Gooosssh, Laff wann kill me,
Yhur mama, yhur papa....? LMFAO is ds supposed
to be a joke. Daaamn it niqqa, YHO WHACKKKK! & ain't
nobody stealing lines here, u shocked buddy?

Anyway, Clumsy Scared Chimpanzee,
No Mods to save yhu tonight so u wanna
run off & go masturbate on ur Momma's dog-shaped Pussÿ huh,

#Now hold ur Flappy Ears & listen, NEVER in ur worthless
existence should u face mi in ds Lame Weak Manner.
I ain't gonna enlist ur 'JasonGoat' moniker into my blacklist
so u free, go give thanksgiving on Sunday u Emasculated Gorilla.!
#Take-Care Imp. grin
[/s]still the same meaningless rants of a frustrated homeless kid grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (87) (Reply)

Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. / Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) / Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.