Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,543 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (58992 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 5:02am On Aug 01, 2016
[size=13pt]It's finally here!!!

I say Good Morning to you all as I present to you these confident, handsome and bold men who have chosen to contest for The Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 Edition. I am your host, DYGEASY

After several weeks of preparing, we finally are able to present to you these 25 handsome and confident men.

They are vying for the crown of the most handsome man on Nairaland and I present to you their profiles and pictures as you scroll down. [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 5:03am On Aug 01, 2016
Before I introduce the contestants,

I'd like to give a rundown of the prize which these guys are vying for.

[size=13pt]Proudly Sponsored by the Founder of Nairaland, Seun,[/size]

The Winner of this contest will go home with 50,000 Naira.

The 1st Runner Up wins 30,000 Naira and

The 2nd Runner Up will win 20,000 Naira

And a whole lot of consolation prizes.

All sponsored by Nairaland's owner and founder.

Isn't this a different contest from what we've always had? Bigger and Better right?

Now, meet our contestants...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 5:13am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 1

KENNETH205

‎Kenneth205 who is in his early twenties, was born in Benin City, Nigeria. To the famous and dignified Onaifo family. He hails from Uhunode local government of Edo state.

Education:

He had his early education in Adams Foundation group of schools and Fountain group of schools, Benin City. Where he then proceeded to Edo boys high school (formally Adolo college), Benin City for his secondary school education. Hereafter he obtained his WAEC certificate. He is an undergraduate in the prestigious University of Benin studying Computer science.

Favourite Food:

His favourite meal is hot pounded yam and Ogbono soup especially when it is combined with Egusi (melon) soup. Which is his ALL-TIME favourite he enjoys eating and never gets tired of.

Hobbies:

He is a very studious man. He love doing research (with the aid of internet and informative books). He is active in the following sports, football and table tennis. Some of his music talents are, playing the keyboard and piano.

His role model(s):

Firstly, My hero is William Henry Gates III, better known as Bill Gates. Who is also referred to as "The King of Software". He inspired me because his ideas about computers, and software changed the world and created immense wealth—not just for himself, but for an entire ecosystem of software developers.

Secondly, Aliko Dangote. He is a Nigerian billionaire, who owns the Dangote Group, which has interests in commodities. He is a role model that inspires my spirit. He is determined and focused. He is worth emulating.

Thirdly, Bob Marley is also my role. Bob Marley was a really famous reggae singer in Jamaica. One of Bob Marley's songs that has such a deep meaning is "One Love". Everything about this reggae singer is about spreading peace and love around the world. Whenever I am in a gloomy mood, I just listen to his music and immediately feel better. This man had and still is a positive impact, and did not let the outside world affect his persona. I believe that Bob Marley is important because he helped people realize, that there needs to be more peace in the world. It may have not hit other people yet but some people realize that, that is true.

Forthly, ‎Donald James "Don" Moen is an American singer-songwriter, pastor, and producer of Christian worship music. I love Don Moen's songs because it has changed my life. His gift of worship and the ability to carry others along in worship is just too amazing.

Lastly, Céline Marie Claudette Dion. She is a Canadian singer and businesswoman. She was born in a poor, large family and has finally received success. Celine Dion has made a difference in my life because her music touches me and I also love to sing too. Songs like "My Heart will Go On", "Power of Love", "I'm Alive" always make emotional when I listen to them.

What his friends Think about him:

His course mate "Joy" described him as a perfect Gentleman, Respectful & Industrious. A cheerful giver. He is a very simple person. He is a no nonsense person. He always stand by his words.

According to Frank (His lodge mate), Ken is a nice and easy going person. He has helped me academically and otherwise. He even thought me how to play the piano. He is gifted. He is a lover of music. He is special to everyone.

Samson (his brother) described him a vibrant man. He is focused and determined in what so ever he does. He is always truthful. ‎He is my brother for life.

What makes you different?

I am different because I am unique and special. There is no second me. I am the best of me. I am gifted with originality and intelligence. I have an authentic personality and I don not live a prententious lifestyle just to impress or get sympathy from people. These are the traits that has differentiated me from my peers.

His favourite quote;

"If you can't make it good, at least make it look good" - Bill Gates

‎"If you born poor it is not your mistake, but if you die poor it is your mistake" - Bill Gates.

"Patience is the key element of Success" - Bill Gates

"Don't worry about a thing. Every little thing is gonna be alright" - Bob Marley

"Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you are living?" - Bob Marley

"The future belong to those who prepare for it today." - MalcolmX

I love these quotes because they motivate and inspire me!

50 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 5:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 2

VIZKIZ

Vizkiz is a graduate of Ekiti state University and presently works as an accountant. He hails from Ogun state.

At the mention of pounded yam and vegetable soup garnished with sorted Bush meat plus good yogurt drink as dessert. You can have my mumu Button. Lol

His hobbies are Singing/writing songs, watching movies, surfing the Internet and hanging out for adventure.

His role model remains his dad and a close friend or re
"Determined, a goal getter and a music lover (music is my life) whenever I have a "me time" I spend most of it writing songs of listening to some cool and energetic songs.”

On what makes him different, “I'm like every other person but every other persons are not like me. Meaning in a thousand dinnasour millennium, there will be "only me" to have walked the surface of this earth. There may be another Vizkiz, i'm sure out there, there is...what makes me unique is the pain, the story, the style, the drama, the depth of despair and the heights of joy that is found only in me.”

What is your favorite quote?

"Let me begin, let me end"

Why do you think you deserve to be crowned Mr Nairaland?

1) “I'm always creative when commenting, and that's a fact. Its an unwritten yet golden rule that only the real brainy comments pierces the heart of a nairalander. And that where you find Vizkiz

2)I have a huge sense of humor. I may not rival industry stand-up acts on big flashy stages but if I don't crack you up most times some of the times, then somewhere somehow a camel is fasting in the desert. I try as much as possible to put smiles on people's face even at the expense of me called a "mumu"

3. I'm a leader, with innate attributes, i'm real enough to understand that being a leader is being responsible for and to all Including those who will not be responsible in return.

4. I am never to speak my mind on anything anywhere no matter who's involved. And I'm really in the sense of the word itself.. 'I am so credible and so influential and so relevant that I will change things.' ...I'm gifted and proud.”

73 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 5:24am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 3

DONARIOK

Donariok is an aspiring undergraduate into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology. He hails from Delta state, Ughelli north LGA.

His favourite meal is IRIBOTOR SOUP WITH EBA. He finds joy in MUSIC/FOOTBALL

His role model is his dad, "MY DAD- he's someone I look up to.. He's business minded. Iearned the ability of making tough decision from him. Being determined and lots more.”

How will friends and family describe you?
"Everyone has his/her various views about someone. So I can't speak for all, buh most persons say I'm cool. Friendly and out spoken"

"As a nairalander, I will always be against any form of tribalism in all forums. Making peace and sharing various ideas within ourselves is a welcome development I will always support.”

What is your best quote?

"There comes a time when one must a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because his conscience tells him it is right.... Martin Luther

Why do you think you deserve to be crowned Mr. Nairaland?

"I wouldn’t say I deserve to win anymore than the others taking part in this event. Everyone will be working very hard to answer all these really good questions we are being given! I just really hope that I do win so I can give some of the money to my chosen charity. This will help few nairalanders in need to clear help solve their financial probs(with concrete proves)".

17 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 5:30am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 4

MrDOjo

MrDOjo ishe has a B.sc in Microbiology, with an M.sc in Immunology and Immunochemistry in veiw. He is a 22 year old indigene of Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state.

His favorite foods include pounded yam and egusi/okra, Beans and yam/plantain, jollof rice ( with a lot of pepper), Bread and coke. He says he’s a real FFO (FOR FOOD ONLY).

He enjoys watching movies a lot especially movies in the CBMs ( Comic Based Movies ) and fantasy genres. “I''m also casual gamer and a hardcore Anime fanboy. I'm a huge football fan also and I also enjoy light reading and small "tatafo" (gossiping).”

Who is your role model?

“I don't have a role model, majorly because i don't believe in the idea of having one, i believe everyone in life faces different situations that the only way to come out on top is to find the best version of yourself.”

How will family and friends describe you?

"From how they described "me", i am someone who is extremely weird in a fun way, the way i think, act and speak is unique in way that draws people closer, i make mistakes but i'm quick to acknowledge them and correct them even if i have to do it over and over again, i set goals which makes people to question if such things are even possible, i'm someone who knows when to control my emotions and never allow my heart rule my head. i'm a "coded' troublemaker who hides under the guise of a gentle peacemaker.”

"What makes me different is my point of view towards life/ the power of my mind, i believe that in this world no matter how beautiful you are there is always someone who is better, no matter how intelligent you are, someone is always better, but when you have a mind ( a point of view) that is different everything falls in place for you to rise. that's why i believe a man who as lost is mind has lost the greatest treasure of mankind.”

Your best quote?

“I have 3 quotes i hold dear to my heart; " A man is only as big as his dream" "Only one opinion matters in life and that is your opinion" "When you fail and they laugh at you, do not put your head down in shame, lift your head high, smile, laugh and vow this would be the last time ever."

Why do you deserve to be the next Mr. Nairaland?

“Nairaland is a position that is reserved for the best representative of the great forum,i believe i'm a person who is multi-sectional, who is open minded, someone who will not discriminate against a person because of our religious, political or social differences. i believe i deserve to crowned Mr. Nairaland because i'm someone who can relate to all , from the Politics sections down to the webmasters section. i also believe Mr. Nairaland should not be decided based on popularity or whether you are a part of a crew or not not, but rather the members of the forum should decided who the best man is for the title, to which i believe i'm suitably qualified.”

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 5:36am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 5

FALCONEY

This fair skinned young man is presently an undergraduate student of Banking and Finance at the ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE. He’s in his mid-twenties and hails from Irepodun Local Government Area of Kwara state.

His favourite meal is amala and ewedu soup and his hobbies are, reading, playing and watching football, watching movies (science fiction) ' cooking and travel.

His role model is the American actor and producer Tyler Perry. Friends and family would describe him as irreproachable, polite and decent. He thinks he’s different from the lot because he is diligent, conscientious, assertive and cautious in everything he does.

His favorite quote goes thus, "If you look up at me,you'll see a friend , if you look down at me you will see an enemy but if you look at me sqaure in the eye you will see a god.”

In his words on why he thinks he deserves to be crowned Mr. Nairaland, “To be a MR NAIRALAND is both an honor and responsibility, Nairaland has impacted my life positively since joining in 2013 ,majorly it helped me secure admission into the University, since then I have decided to promote the forum as a way of showing gratitude by creating informative, educative and hilarious threads, I remembered when my phone was seized by my dad at the dinner table because I was busy creating a thread I believed will be on frontpage (lol) .Nairaland is a great forum being the first choice of youths in Nigeria and Africa at large my vision is to make it greater using my creative abilities to influence and impact the life of teens and youths in this great forum (Nigerians, africans and foreigners).I have the attributes to achieve these goals, i am innovative, informative, cooperative ,productive, persistent and magnanimous in my covert and overt action as an individual, I am a stakeholder of this great forum for years and I am ready to devote my time and resources to continue to promote this forum for many years to come. Crown me MR NAIRALAND 2016, I AM READY TO DELIVER , TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE HISTORY!”

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 5:45am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 6

CUTEZT

Cutezt is a 20-year old graduate of Mass Communication from one of Nigeria's most respected higher institutions and currently pursuing a degree in communication at the University of Nations. He is from Jos North Local government area of Plateau state

What is your favourite food?

“My favorite food? Lol, it varies tho, I don't have a particular type of food, it's all in the mood, but give me Tuwon Shinkafa and Groundnut soup anytime, anyday I am ready, I go back you.“

On his hobbies, he says, “I have passion for anything Football, be it playing (physically or on a console), watching, or even managing, I also love editing, I am a cinematographer.“

“The most influential person in my life is my uncle. My uncle is what exactly I want to be in the future: kind, compassionate and a true epitome of a Christ-like father .he is an inspiration and a blessing to me and to others who know him.,he is large hearted, he accommodates so many things, he has equal love for all, doesn't show any preference, he is intelligent and very sharp, tho I admire my dad a lot, but I just have to give it up for my uncle, he is just the kind of influence I need to take me to my ultimate goal.”

“If someone is to describe me, I don't really know what the person perceives of me, but it will most likely be " He is a very reserved, respectful and happy person with great vision, he keeps to himself a lot, isn't much of a noise maker, loves music so much, he is peaceful, in fact, no one has ever come home saying Martins fought him,God really kept him, he may not discuss himself much. He may not say or think an excessive number of positive things about himself. He may not like what he sees when he stands in front of the mirror, Yet, regardless I cherish him. I know he is strong. I know he is bold. I know he is a delightful individual. He may not indicate it, but rather I truly do love him. These are the exact words of my dad on my birthday (22/04/2016).”

“Aside my rare humility, peace, God and my respectful nature, what sets me in the spotlight is my never say die attitude, At the early stages of this contest, I felt discouraged, I felt like quitting due to the various distractions and discrimination from various sections of the forum, I felt like it was all about who is more famous,, I knew it would pain me to quit, I felt I was wasting my time, but in the midst of all this, I remembered one thing, I remembered that pain is temporary, It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. I remembered that if I quit, it will become a daily habit, Even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with?, Age wrinkles the body; quitting wrinkles the soul, Quitting is never an option on the road to success, So I decided to find the way forward,and that taught me a lesson, If you have a positive mindset and are willing to persevere, there is little that is beyond your reach. The attitude of being ready to work even in the face of challenges and despite odds is what will make all the difference in my life.”

Your best quote?

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do, so keep your eyes up at sun shine and you will never see shadows.”

Why do you deserve to be crowned Mr. Nairaland?

“First of all, every contestant here is a winner, we were all born to be winners, I admire the courage of all 30 contestants, Nairaland is a forum which attracts millions of viewers monthly, making up one's mind to contest for this amongst the millions on this forum, deserves to be acknowledged, let me use this opportunity to tell my fellow contestants that I ADMIRE THEIR COURAGE, and I wish them Goodluck in this, however, aside the past experience I have in pageantry, I feel I have even more edge over other contestants because I posses certain rare leadership qualities, throughout my life, I have come across so many people, young and old And in my journey in life, one way or the other, I always have that influence, I have been in the midst of people far older than me and I was amazed at how they all came to me for one issue or the other, they all look up to me, guess it's inbuilt, The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves. my set standard pulls them to me, In life, I realized that As a leader, you have to not only do the right thing,but be perceived to be doing the right thing. A consequence of seeking a leadership position is being put under intense public scrutiny, being held to high standards, and enhancing a reputation that is constantly under threat. You don't necessarily need a title to be a leader, this title is just but an added motivation, Winning this contest is not about the cheers of individuals, Winning is not about the waving of hands, not the popularity you will gain here, and in no way, just for the wearing of crown. It is more than that, leadership is not about glorious crowning acts. It's about keeping your team focused on a goal and motivated to do their best to achieve it, especially when the stakes are high and the consequences really matter. It is about laying the groundwork for others' success, and then standing back and letting them shine. To be a leader is difficult as it appears, you must be the absolute best in whatever you do, The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly, Furthermore, conquering all others and grasping the crown is not simply being the most attractive of every one of them. It requires lots of work , to be grinned and to be spotlighted, as a leader, you are always in the spotlight, all eyes will be on you, and of course there are those who are watching your every move, looking for where you will go a little wrong, being a leader, you have to have a large heart, ready to take corrections, and be able to work with others, as a leader, you must poses a vision, because where there is no vision, the people perish, leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality , being a leader, you have to thread with caution because pride may accompany your role as a leader, so in every situation, you have to be low headed, winning this is not just about the looks, it's about your personality, the kind of person you carry in you, your towards things, and your passion for humanity, I deserve to win this competition because I have this undying urge to serve, the first responsibility of a leader is to define reality and the last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant, I want to serve this wonderful forum which I have learnt so much from, Moreover, the adventures and anamnesis I may experience here are past quantifiable on their value enlarging my social skyline and comprehension of individuals. I have all these qualities, and many more. The push behind my decision to contest is to grow mentally, and also, to boost my self-regard and self-confidence, In like manner, it is an incredible honor and respect to wind up as one of the contestants.”

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 5:51am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 7

ADEWUMIOPEYEMI

AdewunmiOpeyemi is a graduate of accounting from Joseph Ayo Babalola University. He works presently as an inventory officer in one of the biggest online e-commerce companies in Nigeria. He hails from Osun state Ijebu Ijesha.

His favorite food is beans and plaintain and his hobbies are reading traveling and watching football. He admires and looks up to Cristiano Ronaldo.

A close friend or relative would describe him as Hard working Jovial caring and Innovative.

“My unique habit to uphold a very high self-esteem despite the derogatory comments and gossips of haters to make me feel inferior. My simplicity, originality, humility, honesty, awesome personality and of cause my great level of tolerance."

There is this personal quote of mine that says "A man on a mission without a vision will only end up with a fusion of Nothingness." This is his favorite quote. And he thinks he deserves to win the title because, “I have a VISION for the Nairaland populace. I no is not do or die affair I should be crowned because I have something to offer to all. My physical attributes are just added-ons that makes me more worthy of the crown. with an undying thirst for researching and making new discovery. I write about the ills and vices of the society as well as issues on health, politics, socials sport etc. person, . All these attributes and more, makes me more than qualified for the crown.”

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 5:55am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 8

IAMKINGZLEE

Iamkingzlee is in his early twenties and he is running an Undergraduate programme in the department of History and International Relations, University of Uyo. He hails from Akwa-ibom state.

What is your favorite food?
“You can win my heart with a plate of Spaggethi. Or better still, if you prepare the best 'Oha' soup. Just give me your ring size and i'll come asking for your hand in marriage.”

He loves Surfing the net, reading novels/magazines, dancing, playing games.

His role model is none other but Emmanuel Ikubese.

How will a close relative (friend or family) describe you?

“A close relative will describe me as a simple and jovial person, a goal getter/achiever, "calm but tactical. I am quiet but I always plan my moves. I'm also bold and confident not forgetting my ability to make people around me laugh and forget their sorrows."

“My school of thought, the home of how I see things and take every action, it's peculiar to only me!!”

Iamkingzlee’s favorite quote is “When It's your moment, own it!!"

“I deserve to be crowned Mr. Nairaland because i'm all shades of Original, good looking and confident. I have the style, the Grace, the charm, the class, and most especially the Brain/intellect to represent this Great community,Nairaland, on any platform Globally.”

97 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 5:59am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 9

ICHOMMY

Ichommy is in his mid-twenties and a final Year student at Department of Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution, National Open University of Nigeria. He hails from Oyun LGA, Kwara State. His favourite meal is Amala and Vegetable Soup

What are your hobbies?

His hobbies ranges from, Surfing the Internet, Reading, Writing, Travelling, Researching, and Watching Soccer

Who is your role model?

Mark Elliot Zuckerberg who is an American programmer, Internet entrepreneur, and philanthropist. He is the chairman, chief executive, and co-founder of the social networking website Facebook.

"Considerate, very straight forward person, cheerful, hand working easy going, goal getter, intellectual, humble and sincere.

“The position of nose, eyes, ears, lips might be same but we look different. My face, my style of walking and talking, my living, my behavior is different. Because I am unique. The common thing "We are Homo sapiens".

I don't suppress my thoughts, I embrace them. I attempt to challenge my brain to analyze everything around my physical body. I make cute attempts trying to make , second awake a learning experience. I want to reach a higher thinking capacity, I want to evolve more.

I don't care about extraordinary things like having the right shoes, clothes etc

I love writing down anything and everything that comes into my head. I feel that it helps me to think.”

His favorite quote is “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
Oscar Wilde

“I feel confident in myself that I am articulate, intelligent and I have the charisma which is what Mr. Nairaland should possess.”

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 10

LORDNICVUITTON

LordNicVuitton hails from Aguata local government area of Anambra. His Favourite food is Ora soup with Pounded yam and his hobbies include writing and singing songs, playing chess game, ludo, football, reading novels.

His role Model is none other but his late Dad and his mum. He can be described by friends and family as a humble fellow with leadership abilities.

He believes being an entertainer, role model and daddy figure to his younger siblings, a naturally born humble leader, all in one body makes him different.

His Favourite Quote is "live, Laugh, Love"

Why do you think you deserve to win Mr. Nairaland?

“I'm a humble and handsome imperfection, a role model, an entertainer, an ideal guy, thanks".

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 6:14am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 11

FYNESTBOI

Fynestboi is a 300 level student of the Obzfemi Awolowo University Ile=Ife. He hails from Ogun State and he enjoys any meal with plantain.

He enjoys researching on topical issues', Reading, Listening to music. He doesn’t look up to anyone in particular as he believes just one person cannot possess all desirable traits but religiously, he follows the steps of Jesus and Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

“In order to strike a balance I consulted two friends a male and a female.

Friend(Male): Fynestboi is a brother.... I have never seen him as a friend. Why? He is free with everyone, straight to the core and Selfless in helping everyone.

Friend female: Friend female: Fynestboi is a friend that will always leave you amazed, he is charismatic, always ready to serve at any cost, a selfless individual, anything he does, anywhere he is he will always set standard, people will just know that someone different is around and he gives a lot chai his heart is just too big... Fynestboi is just extraordinary.

Family: Lol called my mum to ask her, and she was like: Ade what are you up to again, and I was like, ma I just needed to know, and here was her response.

Mum: Ade is a boy that is loveable by all, you will just love him no matter how harsh you are and that is due to his amiable nature, he is very kind, he is slow to anger, he takes people's problems to be his own, he is quiet but a very bright child.”

“What I might actually think makes me different might be similar to someone somewhere that I don't know, however I will say I am different because I am me.”

His favorite quote is, “Wanting to be like a successful person might make you a failure, pursue success in a dimension that would make people see you as a role model, not in a way that would make them compare your success with someone else's.”

“Why do you think you deserve to be crowned Mr. Nairaland?

“It's easy to claim to be something but through our actions, the truth and the fact is revealed. And those we relate with are best positioned to assess us. Hence, I asked various nairalanders on why Fynestboi deserves the Crown and I got these:

Nairalander 1: You deserve the crown because you're one with tremendous intel on how to bring the minds of Nairalanders together. This you did when you single handedly hosted and handled the Nairaland Debate Competition, which bring the mind of intelligent young under graduates from different schools to compete, learn and get to know other...

Nairalander 2: Fynestboi is very straightforward, a person who wears his heart on his sleeve and once he sets his heart on something, he doesn't back down until he achieves it. He deserves the crown for his commitment and focus on things that matter the most.

Nairalander 3: Fynestboi gives motivation to those who shy away from exploring the intelligence in them. Fynestboi is always ready to learn things, like business strategies and how to make ends meet. He is a great guy with big dreams which I believe will have positive influence on people around him.”

153 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 6:20am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 12

DEVILMAYCRY

Devilmaycry is in his early twenties and a300 level student of the Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi, Benue state,studying Animal Breeding and Physiology.

He hails from Oturkpo Local Government, Benue State and his favourite meals is Pounded Yam and Egusi Soup.

He likes Reading ,skating ,watching football and dancing. His role model is God and his dad, although he is late.

When asked what friends and family will describe him as, he has this to say,
“Friends and family members will always tell you same thing...that I am always happy, funny and well-disciplined, always fun to be with ,most times I get this "you look quiet and reserved."

"The way I think and react to situations is different from most people I know, as I put into play reason, logic and emotional aspects in equal proportion to the solution of problems. Reading is one of those things I love doing ,it is a stepping stone for the generation of imaginative and creative ideals .I have this ability to develop and apply abstract principles from this point of learning to other fields ,this ability am told is a rare one .I also have this ability of learning very fast unlike most people,I remember when I graduated from secondary school I immediately got a job of teaching ss2 and ss3 physics ,doing make over ,barbing are some of those things am good at doing at my leisure time and I had no training in it , this I can boast of that most people won't be able to do . I also have this great self esteem and confidence even while I was little,i always wanted to be me. We all can testify that Most persons don't engage in different ventures because of the fear of failing ,I have never been afraid of failure because I see failure as an essential part of the experimental process that gets you success . this is what makes me seek out and accept challenges which I may not appear to be able to deliver on initially. This I can tell you is what makes me different" .

His best quote is, "In the end , we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends.” By Martin Luther Jr

Why do you deserve to be crowned Mr Nairaland?

"Well, your character as an individual stands you out amongst your equals. I think I deserve to be crowned Mr. Nairaland 2016 due to the I possess that will help better the administration. I Am honest, hardworking ,intelligent, disciplined ,God fearing, organised and patient ,easy going with a good attitude.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 6:31am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 13

ACESSME

AccessMe is a 300 level student of Political Science Federal University Lokoja, Kogi state. He hails from idah local government of Kogi State and his best food is beans with Friend plantain.

He enjoys hobbies like cooking, dancing, singing and flexing with close friends. His role model is his mum.

When asked what close relatives will describe him as,he has this to say, "a close relative will describe me as quiet and humble while a close friend will describe me as intelligent, innocent and generous".

On what makes him different

"I am a unique supernatural being with unpredictable inborn tendencies, adamant in conceal to what I view myself to be, I wouldn't want to be like anyone else but rather, I pleges for Gods control to lead me through being my real self because nothing more to neutrality takes people to a higher level of self-love and discipline Remarkably, this is what makes me different from others".

His favorite quote is, "Failure shouldn't be a drive towards discouragement but rather an encouragement towards rebrand for future success" quoted by me from lessons learnt from past.”

Why do you think you deserve to be the next Mr. Nairaland?

"To be honest, taking the prize of Mr. Nairaland 2016 wouldn't be an easy task in view that 28 or thereabout are fighting for same course. Considerably, intelligence and confidence of utmost importance and I believe that "he that is in me is greater than he that is in them," hence I would take the boldness, courage and never give up in quest to be the next Mr. Nairaland. in other words, I would want to be more conversant with most nairalanders thereby inculcate love and cordial relationships afterwards which of course are features i proceeds to set the pace like no one ever did. Simply respect people’s views, settlement of dispute when there is and reply to comments as disciplinary and amicably as possible inline with constituted rule and regulations".

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 6:37am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 14

KINGINVAHALA

KinginVahala is in his late twenties and he holds a 5 months certificate in computer appreciation, DIVINE INDEPENDENT COMPUTER COLLEGE, Alagbado, Alimosho LG, Lagos State. A Bachelor's Degree (Bsc) in computer science, BENSON IDAHOSA UNIVERSITY (BIU), Benin City, Edo State. 5 Months certificate in computer graphic design, GRAPHIC INSTITUTE, Benin City, Edo State. 6 Months certificate in website design and development, PENDULUM TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED/INSTITUTE, Benin City, Edo State. 6 Months certificate in Web Application Development and Database Management, NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOG (NIIT), Benin City, Edo State (just graduated). He is a Website Designer/Developer, A Database Administrator, An I.T Consultant, A Politician and MD/CEO Emperor Technologies Limited".

He hails from Esan North East Local Government, Uromi, Edo State.

On his favorite Food he says, "Hmmm, this is hard to choose but i will go with Salad. Just serve me a bowl of salad mix with cream and watch me devour it without losing a sweat.”

He loves Coding, playing and watching football (if you want to be my friend, you need to first be in-love with football, lol), reading (to an extent), Modelling (yeah, i was into modelling, had to ditch it for I.T, entertainment is still my first love though), Acting (If not for I.T, I would have been an actor or a model or even both right now) and Cooking (yeah, I cook alot, started cooking at age 14 and it has become part of me and a hobby)

“As an entrepreneur, we aren't known to put all our eggs in one basket, my field varies so also my role models. I am a practising politician (lot of nairalanders doesn't know this, lol) and in politics, i do look unto Comrade Adam Aliu Oshiomole. The reason isn’t far-fetched, he seem to posses some special qualities just like me; fearless, tenacious, an orator and whatnot In Entrepreneurship and business, i look upto to elder brother, his 'never give up spirit' is second to none and i also posses such. In sport (football) i look unto former Fc Barcelona and presently Manchester City Manager/Coach, Josep Guardiola (i feel his managerial skill is incomparable and his team style of play still remain unmatched and as a former Bendel united feeders player that had to put a halt to his footballing career after sustaining a knee injury in 2005, i feel being a football coach some day would means i have fulfilled my footballing dreams. In I.T, my role model has to be my former teacher and CEO of pendulum technologies limited/institute, Mr Fatai. His teaching qualities and managerial prowess was what made me fell in-love with I.T.”

“This just got real, time for confession, lol. A close relative would describe me first as an ORGANISER, A Doubt 'Dissolver', A 'Convincer', A Fearless and Blunt Orator, A Stubborn and Strong Heart young man, a Politician, a Strategist, a Master Planner, an Extrovert, a Sport Lover, Lover of Humanity, A Nice and Kind Young Man, A Giver, A Leader and a Strict, Tenacious & Principled young man.”

On what makes him different, “Wow! I would say we are pretty similar. We are all just really interested in the World around us and trying to understand some small part of it. The bit that makes us different is which part exactly we are trying to understand and maybe how we go about it. I, for example, am trying to understand how stars behave. To do that, I use telescopes to observe them and then try to figure out what that means. The other contestants here are interested in other things, from the birth of the Universe through to what the tiniest sub-atomic particles in the Universe do. That means that they might need to build their own experiments, where as I can only work with the stars I can see (I can’t arrange the stars differently to see how they behave!). They might have to use big computer simulations to try and understand or predict what is happening (I sometimes have to do that too, but I bet I do it less that some of the others!). So, fundamentally, I would say that we are pretty similar. We are all just really interested in something! The thing that makes us different is the particular thing that we are interested in!”

What is your favourite quote?

“Too many quotes and i have always refused or get's confused when picking a favourite amongst all but since this is an official question which should be responded to with just an answer, then i will go with; "DO NOT DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU WANT OTHERS TO DO UNTO YOU BECAUSE OUR TASTE DIFFERS" Here is the reason for this quote; Imagine attending a friend's wedding with a mindset that he/she will also attend yours when yours comes only for him/her to refuse your invitation during yours with an excuse that him/her do not like attending weddings. Lol”

“I deserve to be crowned Mr Nairaland 2016 for many reasons but i will like to point out just few of these reasons.

1. It must be taken into consideration that all the contestants in this contest deserve to be crowned Mr Nairaland because we all possesses different special qualities but since there cant be 2 or more winners, it becomes necessary that the first we should look out for is a contestant who to an extent sees nairaland as his second home and not one who is unknown to fellow nairalanders and who may disappear from nairaland after winning the crown and i think i am well known on nairaland, cutting across all sections, from romance to politics, webmaster, business, etc.

2. Being in I.T field, it gives me the opportunity of knowing nairaland from both the members point of view and also from that of the owner, developers and this me the ability of understanding what both the owner and members feels.

3. This is my first time of contesting which means new ideas and creativity.

4. As an entrepreneur and a professional website developer, database administrator and an I.T consultant, i will use my office as Mr Nairaland 2016 in collaboration with Seun Osewa to empower nairalanders by organising online (nairaland) training programmes and if necessary provide them grants as this has been the problem majority of Nigerian youths, most especially entrepreneurs and those in I.T field are facing.

48 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 6:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 14

RYABCOOL

Ryabcool is in his mid-twenties and is a self-employed graduate of Accounting. He hails from Osun state.

What is your favourite meal?

“Definitely Salads... And if there is none nearby at that moment, home-made white rice and freshly cooked chicken stew will do the trick."

His hobbies include visiting Nairaland, reading, exploring new places, meeting new people, and listening to good music irrespective of the genre.

His role model is the great Mohammed Ali.

Family and friends will describe him as disturber in Chief, but with a heart of Gold.

"I'm fond of going the exact opposite way the crowd is following. I tend to be very frank about my thoughts, even if it will get me disliked at that moment. But true friends have come to appreciate me for it and regularly ask for my advice as a result.”

His favourite quote is "Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today." -Anonymous.

Why do you think you deserve to be crowned the next Mr. Nairaland?

“It's pretty easy. I've been on this forum for 8 years (2 years as a guest, 6 years as a registered member) and I know all there is to know about the forum. I witnessed a lot of key events in this forum and it will only make sense this forum to be represented by someone who can confidently speak for the forum about its history and the level of impact it has made in Africa and the world. Coupled with the priceless members who have impacted majorly from times past till date. Like I said earlier, it will only be fair for a person who lives and breathes Nairaland".

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 6:46am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 15

JUSTDULLA

2 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 6:53am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 16

KUNLEAKINPELU00

KunleAkinpelu007 is a graduate from the Osun State University and is presently a banker He hails from Osun state and his favourite meal is indomie and egg

He loves Dancing and making people happy. His role model is the Living Faith Church general overseer, David Oyedepo.

His family and friends will describe him as caring, funny and down to earth

“I am different because I revere truth and honesty"

His favorite quote is "Never look down on anybody"

"I appreciate the chance I'm being given and will continue to respect the reason it was given, to help others achieve their potential and contribute to society. If I'm able to, I'll take that on as part of my purpose as well, to make this award even more powerful in society".

9 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 16

PHOTOSHOOT

This 22-year old lover of photography is a student at the University of Lagos (UNILAG) in his penultimate year. He is an indigene of the state of Osun.

His Favorite food would be anything swallow, but preferably pounded yam with Oha or afang, egusi soup. The Hobbies he takes interest in are photography, reading anything he lays his hands on, and surfing the net, having his quiet time.

His role models are His Dad and Bayo omoboriowo (Chief photographer of President Buhari.)

He would best be described as an introverted person, who is smart, caring, cheerful, polite jovial, responsible, neat, and also stands for justice.

“On what makes me different,well, technically i would say am not so different, we are all same, but I would say my personality as a loving and friendly person. And my attitude toward s life which is “living it in simple manner”

His best quotes are,

1. "Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." -- Winston S. Churchill
2. "It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation."

Who do you think you deserve to be crowned Mr. Nairaland?

“I deserve to be crowned Mr nairaland because: Everyone eligible to vote deserves this crown, that said I think I personally deserves it because I have the ability to relate with lots of people (different age, class, section members) of this wonderful forum. And to continue u have been doing for a while which is publicizing the forum far and wide to others who haven’t heard of it. Oh.. and I know I have got the looks".

86 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 7:04am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 17

MICROFLUX

4 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 18

FRANCHISE21

Franchise21 is in his early twenties and is a graduate of Statistics from the Anambra State University and has applied for an M.Sc programme in University of Benin. He is also a staff of Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC).

He hails from Nnewi South LGA in Anambra State and his favorite food is fried yam spiced with egg sauce. His hobbies are researching, reading and touring places.

Who is your role model?

"My role model is my dad. My dad is what exactly I want to be in the future: kind, compassionate and a true epitome of a Christ-like father. He is an inspiration and a blessing for me and for others who know him.”

How will friends and family describe you?

"A close relative will describe me as someone that is light-hearted and simple. I can stay and look charming even after an unpleasant situation. I am an optimistic person who look at things in a positive way. A God-fearing person and someone who contributes tremendously to the society

"What makes me different is engrossed in my name: F - Friendly; R - Reserved; A - Admirable; N -Natural; C - Cute; H - Humble; I -Intelligent; S - SEXY; E - Endearing

His favorite quote is "The way to gain a good reputation is to endeavour to be what you desire to appear"

"I deserve to be crowned Mr. Nairaland because aside looks, I have got what it takes to put on the crown just as I have defined earlier in my name".

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 7:24am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 19

ELDAILLEST

Eldaillest is a 20 year-old and a 300 level student of Economics at the National Open University of Nigeria, Enugu study centre. His roots can be traced to Aboh Local Government Area of Imo state.

His favorite food is Afang that is endowed with “orishirishi” - semo or amala can go. He loves that combination. His hobbies are reading, drawing, watching news, going to the studio and watching his friends record music, traveling and helping in his family business when less busy.

His role model is Nelson Mandela because he's a man of perseverance, humility, knowledge, wisdom and like many great world leaders he's a beacon in the field of leadership. His name shall endure in the hearts of men especially Africans till the end of time.

“My friend will describe me as a fellow who always have a listening ear to any issue, brings up a solution and tackle the problem by all means reasonable, they once nicknamed me "Napoleon" cos of my persistence, there's no such this as impossible.”

"My way of reasoning is quite different from most people I've come in contact with, I apply principles and I'm rational in any problem I come across. I'm highly cognitive in relation to most people. I rate and access people, know their incentives even before they act, that explains why I keep the best of friends and keep others at arms-length. Although I don't stereotype and generalize issues, I treat any tribe, language or race as one. I have a good level of emotional intelligence with has elevated my social status amongst peer groups and associates, sometimes I'm the odd one with a different opinion cos I don't move with the crowd and this has helped me be original. I find pleasure in reading books written by great leaders who made a positive impact in their generation. I apply these principles to everyday life and it seem to work like magic, that is a rare ability. I have a strong self-esteem and I'm courageous like Spartans, even in situations that seem impossible I always love to give it a try because it gives me the thrill of learning something new. I not afraid to fail because that is the only manual life uses in teaching us. I'm proud to be me and I'm thankful for who I am. That's what makes me different.”

What is your favorite quote?

"When you wake up in the morning you have two choices; go back to sleep and dream your dreams or wake up and chase your dreams"

”I think I should be crowned because I'll serve as a model just as the predecessors of Mr. Nairaland title, I'll promote peace and tolerance. Nairalanders have listening ears and have zero tolerance for e-wars and conflicts. Nairaland is the mouthpiece of every Nigerian and Africa at large. A lot has been achieved but more work needs to be put in place to maintain her integrity and prominence this I have confidence to achieve through my team spirit, diligence and hardwork.”

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 20

GOLOR

Golor is a 400-level student of University of Uyo in his late teens. He hails from Udu local government area of Delta state. His hobbies are reading, footballing,and travelling. His role models is, former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

"To be frank, they will describe me as someone,whos very calm, get easily worried, impatient and above all very humble".

"I know members of this forum have seen so many hype from some individual, when question like this arise but truth be told, what makes me different is the me that inform the me that is in me. You know, no two person are the same, even a twin, so therefore the me in me differentiate me from other flock".

His favourite quote is "My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian".
by Goodluck Jonathan.

Why do you think you deserve the crown of Mr Nairaland?

"I deserve the crown because I will use it as a medium to inform the minds of people that, all the contestant is a winner and that nobody is a looser irrespective of who wins the crown. In essence I will use my position to promote peace and love and not to brag about it".

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 21

PRINCEAKINS

PrinceAkins is an Msc. Graduate from the University of Ilorin who hails from Lagos state, Alimosho LGA. He enjoys eating Pounded yam, vegetable with Egusi Soup and Goat meat and his hobbies include, Travelling, Reading motivational books, Exercising.

He looks up to Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote and he believes friends and family see him as a jovial, kindhearted, generous, fun and disciplined person and also someone who strive to make a difference.

On what makes him different, he says

“I'm endlessly curious and all my friends, family and colleagues look to me for answers on everything from mood swings to mindcraft. As i've always been exceptionally passionate about social issues, even though i have my weaknesses, which i believe they are stepping stones to greater achievements in life.”

His favorite quote is, “Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow!”

Why do you think you deserve to be crowned mr nairaland?

“I've broken many grounds by winning various prestigeous awards during my undergraduate days as the face of my faculty, among other honours. I want to do it on a bigger scale now and it comes down one thing, I have got what it takes to do this. My talent, prowess, Simplicity, friendliness and kindheartedness makes me worthly to be CROWNED MR NAIRALAND 2016.”

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 7:38am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 22

PIPERSON

Piperson is a 400 level philosophy student of Niger Delta University and a PR to some of the well know artist around Bayelsa and its environs. He plays for the bayelsa united football club's fielders team. He hails from Bayelsa and if he’s not eating chicken and chips then serve him some yam and catfish pepper soup.

His hobbies are travelling, reading and on the field I like playing football

Who is your role model?

My role model is my mum, she's really been a source of inspiration and blessing to me

How close relatives would describe you?

"Close relatives would describe me as liberal because I'm very open to positive changes that would bring about liberation in all ramification of life"

“My background is a little different from others which gives me a unique perspective that has allowed me to see solutions that are creative and resourceful in my day to day life.”

"Wanting to be others is a waste of who you are"... Kurt Cobain

“I'm all about pacifism and mutual respect irrespective of sex, race. Nairaland has been a forum where one seeks to get information, fun and for others, as a place to degrade and defame others to probably increase their self-esteem which is not to be so. I'm as a peace loving person seek to preach and agitate for oneness and peaceful coexistence and as nairaland being one of the major forums in Nigeria, I could use it as a medium to spread why love for one another is indispensable for social, political and economic development in Nigeria, Africa and the world at large.”

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 7:42am On Aug 01, 2016
Contestant 23

ZIKDOCHI

Zikidochi is in his early twenties and a fresh graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, he hails from Orumba North LGA of Anambra State. His favorite food is beans, plantain and vegetable. His hobbies include reading, travelling and monopoly

His role model is Ben Carson.

How will family and friends describe you?

"My relative would describe me as a mixed extrovert and introvert, determined to achieve a goal, funny, slow to anger and puts God first"

"My beliefs, personality and integrity makes me differen.”

“My favourite quote is One with God is Majority,simplicity and humility is my watch word.”

"I think I deserve to win Mr. Nairaland because I have got the brains and looks, though may not be popular but I have been an active participant of this forum and always adhered t instructions of this forum. Winning this contest will give me the opportunity to cement some loopholes in this forum and add value to it. Thanks".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 7:46am On Aug 01, 2016

[size=20pt]At the end of today we will only Save 15 Contestants and eliminate 8 Contestants. Simple ain't it? You can vote for up to 15 Contestants. Not just 1. Only 8 Contestants are leaving today.

Please Note That Contestants can also vote for themselves and other contestants. [/size]cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2016
RULES

VOTING COMMENCES BY 10AM WEST AFRICAN TIME AND ENDS BY 6PM

[b]- Demeaning and insulting remarks to the contestants shall not be tolerated. Defaulters shall be banned throughout the duration of the contest without option of parole.

- When voting, please tag NLJega at the end of your vote. i.e "cc NLJega". ( I vote for Seun. Cc NLJega)

- Any vote not tagged with "NLJega" will be counted as invalid.

- Votes from accounts registered after the 1st of April would be counted as invalid.

- Votes from accounts created before the 1st of April 2016 and with less than 300 posts as at 1st of April would also be counted as invalid.

- Remember that votes would be subtracted and depending on the enormity of the offence, a contestant risks outright disqualification if at any point during the course of the competition, it is discovered that a Contestant breaks any of the rules or derogates, insults or bullies another contestant.

- Members/Audience/Voters should please endeavour to cast their votes in one post and at once too because votes would start getting counted from the get go and to ensure votes accuracy and timely announcement of results, we implore you not to make unnecessary modifications. This will reduce spamming of the thread and the forum at large with votes soliciting and even If you CC the official umpire "NLJega" after a modification, your vote MAY NOT be counted.

- There will be no campaigning of any sorts on the voting thread. Failure to comply with this results in an outright ban till the end of the contest with no option of parole.

I do hope we all have a wonderful voting experience.[/b]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2016
Don't book spaces. Nobody will come back to count your votes.

Make your votes in one post too.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2016
For Results
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by kinglekan: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2016

[size=14pt]I VOTE FOR

IAMKINGZLEE
ICHOMMY
GOLOR
PRINCEAKINS
KINGINVAHALA
CUTEZT
KENNETH205

CC: NLJEGA
Wishing you all the best
[/size]

18 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) / Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos / How To Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.