Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nairaland Begins Resumption And Closing Hours Of FP Topics - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Begins Resumption And Closing Hours Of FP Topics (508 Views)

Thank God... At Least There Will Be "Meaningful" News On Fp Again (photos) / Youths Do Photoshoot In Lagos Traffic After Being Stuck For 5 Hours / Saraki Acknowledges Receipt Of Buhari’s Resumption Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Begins Resumption And Closing Hours Of FP Topics by darocha1: 4:18am On Jun 20, 2016
Nairaland a forum that has brought many together, raised entrepreneurs, helped job seekers etc has really endeared itself in the bookmark pages of every mobile fone of nigerians both home & abroad.
People wake up in the middle of the night to catch up with happenings around the globe that are being pushed to front page but recently all that has changed.
Topics no longer dawn the front page from 22:30hrs to 6:30hrs.
We miss our late night moderators & look forward to having their activess back.
Thanks
Re: Nairaland Begins Resumption And Closing Hours Of FP Topics by Esperooke(m): 4:40am On Jun 20, 2016
Why! why! why! Let it not be what am thinking.......
Re: Nairaland Begins Resumption And Closing Hours Of FP Topics by omonighoblessing(f): 4:41am On Jun 20, 2016
CORRECT
Re: Nairaland Begins Resumption And Closing Hours Of FP Topics by Lordxeer(m): 4:42am On Jun 20, 2016
Honestly... I've noticed that too, pls the mods should do something.
Re: Nairaland Begins Resumption And Closing Hours Of FP Topics by mjames: 5:17am On Jun 20, 2016
Too many topics from celebrities and politics neglecting other sections
Re: Nairaland Begins Resumption And Closing Hours Of FP Topics by thesicilian: 5:28am On Jun 20, 2016
Maybe Oga Seun has reduced the pay of his moderators in this harsh economy and moral to wake up at night to moderate is now very low...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Begins Resumption And Closing Hours Of FP Topics by darocha1: 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Glad i am not the only one who observed. We hope Seun sees this and takes action soon.

(1) (Reply)

Win 10 Free Oumier Gragas Rdtas! / I Called Her 'ashy,' Should I Forgive Her? / Npower Teach Applicants Alphabet C, D, E, Have You Been Able To Login?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.