Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,495 members, 7,850,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

I Called Her 'ashy,' Should I Forgive Her? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Called Her 'ashy,' Should I Forgive Her? (509 Views)

Obasanjo To PDP : I Forgive You / Create Your Karma, Forgive. / The Only Sin God Can't And Won't Forgive.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Called Her 'ashy,' Should I Forgive Her? by Adedove(m): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
She slapped me for calling her an 'ashewo.' It happened diz way: the gal, an Igbo, was my seat mate and some1 approached us to help him change some #500 note. I jokingly told the guy, 'I have no change, ask the ashewo beside me.' The next thing I heard was a hot slap on my cheek! Chai! I held her wrist, wanted 2retaliate bt restrained my self. It was the guy wu later told the gal she did a wrong thing in public. He further explained that by refering 2her as an ashewo, I meant a 'money changer' not a 'prostitute.'

1 Like

Re: I Called Her 'ashy,' Should I Forgive Her? by AK6464(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Go and beg her for forgiveness, do you know what an emotional slap is?

1 Like

Re: I Called Her 'ashy,' Should I Forgive Her? by Adedove(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
R u 4real? Emotional slap!
Re: I Called Her 'ashy,' Should I Forgive Her? by Adedove(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
Emotional slap! R u 4real?
Re: I Called Her 'ashy,' Should I Forgive Her? by AK6464(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2016
Adedove:
Emotional slap! R u 4real?

Of course, the pain of the slap she gave you is long gone, but she is still feeling heartache from the emotional slap she recieved from you
Re: I Called Her 'ashy,' Should I Forgive Her? by christhavemercy(f): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2016
I don't blame d lady at all. U shldnt have even used that word at all when u know its popularly known to be derogatory. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Called Her 'ashy,' Should I Forgive Her? by Adedove(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
She later apologised saying she didnt know I was joking.

(1) (Reply)

Cuddling And Kissing Kittens Can Kill, Scientists Warn / Voice Changer Application?? / It's Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.