Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ruggedman Die Hard Fans Plan Riot For Ruggedy To Reply Deathblow Immediately - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman Die Hard Fans Plan Riot For Ruggedy To Reply Deathblow Immediately (891 Views)

Die Hard Fans Of Marvellous Benjy Waits For His Latest Hit Single “BIG SIZE” / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman Die Hard Fans Plan Riot For Ruggedy To Reply Deathblow Immediately by kaym2: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2009
blog news have it that die hard ruggedman fans are tired of the numerous insults their opomulero mojalekan recieves everywhere online in respect of the death blow diss track , sources have it that they are planning to riot and cause chaos in demand of a ruggedman instant reply to death blow , this they hope to achieve by bringing a studio to meet ruggedman in which rugged will be forced to write a song immediately in reply to death blow 1 and 2 which is rumored to be planned .
rumors have it that over 722 battle beats have been submitted by ruggeds fans for which he is expected to choose one or two for the reply. grin
a well known producer has been hired to produce the reply to deathblow immediately to enable rugged fans regain their respect worldwide . the die hard fans have been rumored to have said they dont care if ruggedman wants to do the reply or not, by the time they bring a studio and lock him inside the studio he will do the reply by force by force . '''

we cant allow him to disgrace the naija hiphop that he created himself .no we wont'''
''we are tired of this hiphop disgrace''' i wont allow myself to be disgraced by my best rapper, grin grin

they said they wont accept a cowardice ruggedybaba silence and that they cant stand the worldwide deathblow disgrace anymore

more news on the issue to come later .

if u beleif any rumor here , then you are a nairaland mugun. grin grin grin dammiecool, tosinadeda , khanye and javalove ,sauron, nl hiphop heads . over to you grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman Die Hard Fans Plan Riot For Ruggedy To Reply Deathblow Immediately by dammiecool(m): 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2009
dissin mode baboontunde is as easy as abc wink cheesy grin
make una just cool down. cool

still rugged grin cheesy

Re: Ruggedman Die Hard Fans Plan Riot For Ruggedy To Reply Deathblow Immediately by chippoc(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2009
OFOKASIBE, when u go stop all these ur foolishness? u think hiding under KAY-M will hide u abi? u are the only clown and fool known in nairaland. how come u expect any slowpoke to believe this garbage. ruggedy baba had to frustrate modenine with silence cos mode is looking for a way of upgrading his image through the battle. but ruggedy can't give it to him. rugged man's fans are happy with it. so, shut ur dirty mouth.
Re: Ruggedman Die Hard Fans Plan Riot For Ruggedy To Reply Deathblow Immediately by dejiariyo: 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2009
chippoc:

OFOKASIBE, when u go stop all these your foolishness? u think hiding under KAY-M will hide u abi? u are the only clown and fool known in nairaland. how come u expect any slowpoke to believe this garbage. ruggedy baba had to frustrate modenine with silence cos mode is looking for a way of upgrading his image through the battle. but ruggedy can't give it to him. rugged man's fans are happy with it. so, shut your dirty mouth.

modenine is using battle to upgrade his image? well if forgot battle is no more part of hiphop and have u all forgotten how ruggedman became relevant in the industry? by battling musicsians and even record labels so why is he shying away from what he started/

if u wanna become relevant release new songs which modenine is doing at the moment, he dont even need ruggedman to release two singles in a week, anwyay looking forward to the 090909 mixtape watch out yall.
Re: Ruggedman Die Hard Fans Plan Riot For Ruggedy To Reply Deathblow Immediately by kaym2: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2009
@CHIPPOC
God punish you , how do i resemble that fokanizer? you are an idiot for comparing me to that babboon.

this is for rugged fans like dammiecool and my fellow brethren to discuss and not for a slowpoke like you ,. oponu

i am waiting for 09/09/09 the modenine mixtape, ruggedman still remains a disgrace to naija hiphop

whether chippac or chief-opolo likes it or not.
Re: Ruggedman Die Hard Fans Plan Riot For Ruggedy To Reply Deathblow Immediately by Vuitton(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2009
Make Rugged no follow the fans oooh! shocked Modenine will annihilate all of em tongue
Re: Ruggedman Die Hard Fans Plan Riot For Ruggedy To Reply Deathblow Immediately by dipo2much(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2009
Mode Nine- Ruggedman, I didnt think people would still be wastin their time discussing this stale topic

(1) (Reply)

2face Unstoppable Finally To Go International / J Martins Enter Jv With Obi Asika's Storm - Records Remix With Congolese Artiste / Top 10 Rappers Of The 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.