Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Death In Imushin: Niger Delta Militants Want To Invade Ogun- CP - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death In Imushin: Niger Delta Militants Want To Invade Ogun- CP (16179 Views)

Hoodlums In Camouflage Invade Ogun Community, Shoot Resident / Church Musical Equipment Stolen As Robbers Invade Ogun Nuj Secretariat / 100 Militants Invade Ogun Community, Kill 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death In Imushin: Niger Delta Militants Want To Invade Ogun- CP by mindful01: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
LieDetector:
NDA made it clear their struggle won't go beyond the confines of the Niger Delta... The Yorubas should look closely. Their kinsmen are most likely responsible.
Are u among dem?
Re: Death In Imushin: Niger Delta Militants Want To Invade Ogun- CP by Christianwalas(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
The major cause of all these is unemployment. GOVERNMENT! Create jobs for d youths. Period
Re: Death In Imushin: Niger Delta Militants Want To Invade Ogun- CP by timunstopable: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
LieDetector:
NDA made it clear their struggle won't go beyond the confines of the Niger Delta... The Yorubas should look closely. Their kinsmen are most likely responsible.

you are a muntula

Go to arepo and ikorodu riverine areas u will see ijaw millitants in abundance

They are just lazy boys that don't want to work bt commit crimes and hide under niger delta struggles just like the avengers

5 Likes

Re: Death In Imushin: Niger Delta Militants Want To Invade Ogun- CP by Bolaadu(m): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Death In Imushin: Niger Delta Militants Want To Invade Ogun- CP by duality(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
The ones weh dey fight for oshodi na naija delta militant too.
Re: Death In Imushin: Niger Delta Militants Want To Invade Ogun- CP by agwu123(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
They are not militant but terrorist. I think Nigeria government to take a decisive action to crush them before it escalate all over the southwestern states.
Re: Death In Imushin: Niger Delta Militants Want To Invade Ogun- CP by habtund(f): 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
LOC1:
This news is a fabricated lie. The militants have been operating for many years in ikorodu unhindered even with the deployment of soldiers late last year, nothing changed because the soldiers as usual have been bribed by the militants. These guys are on a normal day pipeline vandals around the stretch of ikorodu and arepo.

which news is lie it seems u r one of them.... na elepete area in ikorodu I dey stay n we no fit slip for night............ na inside bush we tey run commot dis morning
Re: Death In Imushin: Niger Delta Militants Want To Invade Ogun- CP by mikki123(m): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
"Abdulmajid Ali" guess the commissioner is from Northern Nigeria, he should resign for saying rubbish like this... Even when herdsmen invaded Agatu, police didn't say something like this.. He's acting on a script from Northern Oligarchy.
Re: Death In Imushin: Niger Delta Militants Want To Invade Ogun- CP by guru01(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
This police man is not truthful.
These guys have been operating in that area for years now. Its not a new thing, them and the govt forces there are pals.
Re: Death In Imushin: Niger Delta Militants Want To Invade Ogun- CP by Benbee(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
labamo07:
I for slap op, I thought he meant ijebu imushin in ogun state, you should have made clarity in the heading before giving people hypertension.............

My thought too! I need clarification,is there another Imusin apart from Ijebu Imushin?Abeg o,no peke must happen in Ijebu Imushin o.
Re: Death In Imushin: Niger Delta Militants Want To Invade Ogun- CP by klimson: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lying security operatives fathered by a lying government. What do you expect?
Re: Death In Imushin: Niger Delta Militants Want To Invade Ogun- CP by labamo07(m): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Osifowora:

My thought too! I need clarification,is there another Imusin apart from Ijebu Imushin?Abeg o,no peke must happen in Ijebu Imushin o.
are you from ijebu imushin?................
Re: Death In Imushin: Niger Delta Militants Want To Invade Ogun- CP by prettydamsel2(f): 5:26am On Jun 21, 2016
LastSurvivor:
Everything crime now na NDA, does that mean that OPC can't commit such crime..

It will be hard to believe that NDA will leave the creek of niger delta to come to all the way to ogun to rob citizens when they have foreign expatriate to kidnap in their backyard..
Hard to believe..

It is true, u can confirm frm pple that stay there. Evey1 is under tension there because The militants said they were coming back.
Re: Death In Imushin: Niger Delta Militants Want To Invade Ogun- CP by LOC1(m): 10:39am On Jun 21, 2016
habtund:

which news is lie it seems u r one of them.... na elepete area in ikorodu I dey stay n we no fit slip for night............ na inside bush we tey run commot dis morning
Please, don't misquote me. I was referring to the statement by the police as false. The so called militants have been around for years unlike what the police boss said that the militants are from the Niger delta trying to find a safe haven in Ogun state due to the deployment of soldiers to the Niger delta region. where as, the militants have been operating for many years in ikorodu unhindered even with the deployment of soldiers late last year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls, Two Teachers / Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer / Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.