Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,097 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer (16172 Views)

Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Celebrityblog: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat should release CCTV footage - Adedoyin's lawyer

One of the lawyers representing Dr. Ramon Adedoyin, the Chairman of Hilton Hotel, Ile-Ife has challenged the Ibadan-based blogger who claimed to have seen the CCTV footage of how the OAU Masters degree student, Timothy Adekoge was allegedly murdered in the hotel, to release the footage to the public to confirm his story.

The lawyer, Mr Abiodun Williams also called on the police to invite Mr. Hamzat to assist with their investigations since he claims to know so much about the unfortunate death of Mr. Adegoke.

"We don't intend to join issues with Mr Hamzat on his hatchet job and efforts to incite the public against Dr. Adedoyin over the unfortunate death of Adegoke.

"We think, however, that the police ought to involve him in their investigations since he claims to know so much about the incident.
"His recent claim that he saw the CCTV footage establishing murder is grievous and should not be taken lightly by the police. In fact we challenge him to post the footage online so that the public can see the faces of the murderers as he has claimed.

"Dr. Adedoyin has been in police custody for about two months, denied of bail and even a chance to be attended to by his doctors.
"As his counsel, we believe in his innocence as he was not even in Ile-Ife or has been in the hotel at least one month before the incident. We are therefore curious to see Mr, Hamzat's CCTV footage showing our client entering Adegoke's room with two others and, therefore, urge Oriyomi Hamzat to post the footage online if only to show that his previous allegations were not deliberate efforts to incite the public against Dr. Adedoyin.

"We believe an investigation of this nature should be carried out carefully with diligence by the police and not a meddlesome interloper; and this should not be an avenue to settle some personal scores against an individual or play on the gullible public to increase Oriyomi's social media followership.
"The need to unravel the cause of Adegoke's death is of utmost importance at this point and the police should spare no efforts in ensuring that innocent people are not made to suffer as a result of social media bullying, injurious falsehood, criminal defamation and wicked propaganda," Mr. Williams further said.

https://www.facebook.com/103681802160097/posts/125836589944618/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by dollynnn(f): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2022
angry
It's obvious money has greased a lot of palms in this case.
An innocent man's life was cut short and wasted with no legal justification whatsoever by animals parading themselves as humans.
Is it now a crime to seek better future?
Is it now a crime to lodge in a hotel?
Is it now a crime to relax and feel safe and secured in a hotel ?
I still can not fathom how one feels comfortable snuffing out the life out of another individual.
May Justice be given to the deceased,his family,the perpetrators and the society at large. Amen
Continue to rest in peace

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Richandsimple: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2022
This blogger probably does not even know how a CCTV works.
So Adedoyin and his staff will give police footage indicting themselves abi?
Most Nigerians just choose to be foolish!

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by EMIRofPUSSY: 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
shocked
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Chatflick(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
I agree with him. Let everyone watch the CCTV

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by flemsy15(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
One funny thing about court cases is that the truth doesn't count if you don't have evidences.
Whatever happened to that young man, I hope the truth comes out and the culprits face justice

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Brendaniel: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
The corruption under Buhari's government has never been witnessed in the history of Nigeria, cases that even secondary school prefects will solve easily becomes a mystery under Buhari's administration, don't quote me if you will blame a cook for a food that tastes bad and will not blame Buhari for preparing a government that serves everyone...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by slawormiir: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Even hotels are not safe again

Hotels that are renowned for hospitality is now a thing of the past

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by McOluOmo: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

No niggar......
No no

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Even hotels are not safe again
yeah, u'r right
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by ivolt: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2022

Dr. Adedoyin has been in police custody for about two months, denied of bail and even a chance to be attended to by his doctors.
Locking a man up without any charges just because his son ran away.
His lawyers seems incompetent, they should have gotten him freed by now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Farid24224(m): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
G
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by legalmoney(m): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Na was oo
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by FBIBOT(m): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Have been searching for the video too he keeps talking about it but didn't reveal it... I don't believe those guys will release something that will indict them.... Maybe he is trying to play mind games on them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Praktikals(m): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
sad
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Spirit247: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Like if you agree that Lust for money, lust for women, lust for fame and lust for power: these are the major Traps of Satan for Men.

"You are supposed to mentally and Prayerfully Fight to be permanently Delivered from Lust as you would Fight with a man that wants to kill you!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll2iJOFWY-M

Memen:

Please bro I didn't know how I can reach you for daily teachings of the word of God. I need you to put me through the word...I need someone to strengthen me in the faith even if I have to pay. How can I reach you please
You shall become transformed from a child of GOD to a Son of GOD if you listen attentively and watch this to the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWVD4An9MwE

You can also Google how to covert the following to mp3 and then download them to listen. Even Heaven-focused Canadians, Americans, Europeans, etc are now addicted to the Revelatory Teachings of Apostle Arome Osayi, Apostle Joshua Selman and Apostle Michael Orakpo. Many have confirmed that the CREATOR of Humanity intentionally sent this 3 Apostles to pull off every veil of Deception and Errors that could Prevent those that truly Love the SOURCE of Life from being perfectly Liberated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7lmfoX4XEY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Semaj77(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
The blogger seems to be lying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Stomoney(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
The lekki toll gate massacre you watch live wetin come out from it. For Oriyomi hazmat to have said he get the CCTV as evidence then I trust him with everything

You no dey this country
You be mumu

#Justicefortimothy
Follow Oriyomi hazmat on youtube @Oriyomi hazmat rescue mission
Chatflick:
I agree with him. Let everyone watch the CCTV

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Semaj77(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
It's not investigative , it's gonzo , I doubt he has seen any such video.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by jibager: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
I support this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Praktikals(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
FBIBOT:
I don't believe those guys will release something that will indict them...
Maybe they forgot to clean their tracks. Time reveals all things

4 Likes

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Ricatee(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Make we see ham
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Lugianostar(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
It is high time the tourist & hospitality sectors to protect and care for their customers with good security services and to employ the best hands delivering servkces there so that we won't have such issue looking for who to blame when it is their act of negligence on their side.

Customers who happens to made do with such services should not indulge in mischievous activities and they should informed their families and loved ones where they lodging for business or others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by tutudesz: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Autopsy Results were go kill this matter very soon undecided
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by wolesmile(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Our so called journalists, with their half baked method of journalism, are sometimes fund of inciting the public when giving out information. It's very common amongst the freelance journalists when airing their programmes. How, in God's name, will someone release a supposed evidence indicting him to the authority? Is he that stupid?
The police is yet to say anything about the content of any CCTV footage indicting anyone, yet Oriyomi Hamzat claims to have watched a CCTV footage of happenings on the fateful night. Where did he get it from?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by barragan: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
flemsy15:
One funny thing about court cases is that the truth doesn't count if you don't have evidences.
Whatever happened to that young man, I hope the truth comes out and the culprits face justice

How do you know what is truth without evidence? It is better a criminal escapes justice for now than for an innocent person to be punished.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by barragan: 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Stomoney:
The lekki toll gate massacre you watch live wetin come out from it. For Oriyomi hazmat to have said he get the CCTV as evidence then I trust him with everything

You no dey this country
You be mumu

#Justicefortimothy
Follow Oriyomi hazmat on youtube @Oriyomi hazmat rescue mission

Which massacre did you watch live at Lekki toll gate?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by seborrhic: 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Simple.
The scam activist claims to have seen the CCTV.
Let him release it.
The public should also put pressure on him to release it because he must have copied it somehow, otherwise he be termed a liar and sued for defamation.
Facts and the truth should guide every accusation of 2022 and not lies and concocted tales just because someone has a gullible audience that listens to or reads what he/she posts.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Graphic Pics From Fatal Accident In Onitsha Today (it's Horrific) / Death In Imushin: Niger Delta Militants Want To Invade Ogun- CP / Gunmen Kidnap 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls, Two Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.