Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

See Pic Of Kano Boy Killed In India because Of Kwankwaso & Gov Ganduje Power Tussle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Pic Of Kano Boy Killed In India because Of Kwankwaso & Gov Ganduje Power Tussle (1714 Views)

Buhari, APC Move To Stop Defection Of Kwankwaso, Saraki, Ortom To PDP / Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support / Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pic Of Kano Boy Killed In India because Of Kwankwaso & Gov Ganduje Power Tussle by stephenduru: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2016
According to a Facebook user IG Wala who shared the photos/story,Kwankwaso and Ganduje's political tussle led to the death of a Kano state student studying in India.He wrote......

'I wish to call on the attention of Kano State Civil Society Forums and other related bodies to kindly investigate the allegation surrounding the death of Tijjani Malam Tijjani who was laid to rest on the 18th June, 2016 as a result of non payment of his scholarship and hospital bill being an international student under the previous Administration of Kwankwaso. It is highly speculated that the Ganduje Administration has abandoned most of the international students to their fate. This was as a result of the political tussle between him and Kwankwaso.
It was reported that, "this innocent promising young man from kano state who was sponsored by the former kano state government but the present government refuse to pay their tuition fee and all other allowances. This guys are in various countries overseas suffering. This boy in particular had accident in India and the school authority give him all the necessary support and sent for the state government to carry on from were they stop .The state government decline to do so based on political tussle which lead to the death of the guy in question. The guy was from a very poor home and his parents cant fit the bills. Please we need social media outcry to save the other students outside the country".
We all have the responsibility to call our politicians and leaders to order. Let this matter be investigated and appropriate actions be taken to forestall similar occurrence.
IF TRULY GOVERNOR GANDUJE DECLINED TO HONOUR SUCH RESPONSIBILITIES, HE DESERVE NO RESPECT FROM EVERY SANE CITIZEN PARTICULARLY, THE STUDENTS OF KANO STATE THAT ARE HOME AND ABROAD.
For patriots on social media, kindly share this to help escalate this post to prick the conscience of those saddled with responsibility of this type in Kano and other states'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/kano-state-kwankwaso-vs-gandujes-tussle.html

Re: See Pic Of Kano Boy Killed In India because Of Kwankwaso & Gov Ganduje Power Tussle by shyling(f): 7:20am On Jun 20, 2016
Nigeria government scholarship should not be touched with a mile long pole...and if you must, it must not be your sole source of subsistence. Where was the Nigerian High commission?
Re: See Pic Of Kano Boy Killed In India because Of Kwankwaso & Gov Ganduje Power Tussle by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 20, 2016
When politicians' interests tower above the interests of the people who brought them into office, things like this are inevitable
Re: See Pic Of Kano Boy Killed In India because Of Kwankwaso & Gov Ganduje Power Tussle by chukslawrence(m): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2016
Hmm
Re: See Pic Of Kano Boy Killed In India because Of Kwankwaso & Gov Ganduje Power Tussle by Papasmal(m): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2016
R.i.p.....My sincere condolence to the family.
Re: See Pic Of Kano Boy Killed In India because Of Kwankwaso & Gov Ganduje Power Tussle by amzee(m): 7:31am On Jun 20, 2016
May Allah grant him Aljanat firdaus and soften the hearts of our politicians so that they may know why the masses voted them into power.
AMIN
Re: See Pic Of Kano Boy Killed In India because Of Kwankwaso & Gov Ganduje Power Tussle by Naija9090: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2016
What kind of evil, wicked country is this? This happens in every other states as well. This country should be restructured to bring governance close to the people...that way, when the government fails to full their duties or steals, the youths know whom to attack...use planks and sticks beat the living daylight out of them. Wicked governments!
Re: See Pic Of Kano Boy Killed In India because Of Kwankwaso & Gov Ganduje Power Tussle by onojaduru: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2016
This is unacceptable.Our governors will send us out and then neglect us.Why are our leaders heartless?
Re: See Pic Of Kano Boy Killed In India because Of Kwankwaso & Gov Ganduje Power Tussle by stephenduru: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
bejeiodus:
When politicians' interests tower above the interests of the people who brought them into office, things like this are inevitable
Exactly
Re: See Pic Of Kano Boy Killed In India because Of Kwankwaso & Gov Ganduje Power Tussle by GrandMufti: 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
OP your heading is misleading. I thought he had a fight with someone and was killed? I think it should be 'died' instead of 'killed'.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: See Pic Of Kano Boy Killed In India because Of Kwankwaso & Gov Ganduje Power Tussle by post111(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
It's tym 2 hold our government accountable for there duties
Re: See Pic Of Kano Boy Killed In India because Of Kwankwaso & Gov Ganduje Power Tussle by jpphilips(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
They benefit secretly from Government gestures and let the world know when things go south, by the way, why is he wrapped like that?
Religion I guess?
Re: See Pic Of Kano Boy Killed In India because Of Kwankwaso & Gov Ganduje Power Tussle by irondome: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
The sounds more like playing politics over the death of a student. I don't have anything against asking the state government to honor its commitment to the students, however, using the death of another person as a leverage is deplorable.
Re: See Pic Of Kano Boy Killed In India because Of Kwankwaso & Gov Ganduje Power Tussle by irondome: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
GrandMufti:
OP your heading is misleading. I thought he had a fight with someone and was killed? I think it should be 'died' instead of 'killed'.

May his soul rest in peace.

I won't be too surprised if you are right!!!, The whole story sounds like someone trying to take advantage of someone else sorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Names Six INEC, Five NPC Commissioners / 5 Reasons Why FG Is Launching Buhari's Mobile App / Christmas Knock-out: Time-bomb (graphic Picture) ; "Urgent Warning"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.