Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos (32643 Views)

50-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 15-Year-Old Daughter In Gombe / Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion / Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Pyno30: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lmao.... Why you carry the matter for head na and what does my parents have to do in the matter, mind urself... Insult me but never include my parents!!..... No one should ever quote me again..
you don't have to beg them to stop insulting you. Just report them and they will receive the block of their anus.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by sirliu(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Maybe she forced her daughter to have an abortion. If then, it is a crime. Also, we don't know what stage the pregnancy was at. For her school to notice, it must have become advanced and aborting at that stage may also be a crime. I'm just guessing here though, so don't quote me.
byteem:
IDNT GET WHY ARREST THE MOTHER FOR ABORTING THE CHILD .. WHAT SHOULD SHE HAD DONE...

KEEP THE BABY?..WHEN DID IT BECOME A CRIME TO ABORT IN NIGERIA .. THESE POLICE SEF... CRAZY HEEDIOTS ..

THE MOTHER AND THE DAUGHTER ARE THE VICTIMS HERE.. CANT BEGIN TO IMAGINE THE PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE..ALL THIS MUST BE HAVING ON THEM.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Is abortion a crime?
wll the woman allow the gal 2 put to bed?
Let assume the gal now give birth 2 the babe, what shud the women called the babe? Her grandchild or step child?
Abeg free the woman joor, & castrate the man.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Franchise21(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nairaland has turned to a war zone b/w Igbos and Yorubas; Christians and Muslims... With all these attitudes, what does the future hold for this young generation? They hv allowed tribal n religious bigotry to cloud their sense of reasoning. I weep for Nigeria!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by jkarmstrong(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
byteem:
IDNT GET WHY ARREST THE MOTHER FOR ABORTING THE CHILD .. WHAT SHOULD SHE HAD DONE...

KEEP THE BABY?..WHEN DID IT BECOME A CRIME TO ABORT IN NIGERIA .. THESE POLICE SEF... CRAZY HEEDIOTS ..

THE MOTHER AND THE DAUGHTER ARE THE VICTIMS HERE.. CANT BEGIN TO IMAGINE THE PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE..ALL THIS MUST BE HAVING ON THEM.

As others have said abortion is illegal in our country but this case is a good reason why it shouldn't be
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by jkarmstrong(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
byteem:

As others have rightly said abortion is illegal in our country, but this case is good reason why it shouldn't be.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by MadCow1: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
Akinkunmi0777:
let say the reality, that is how her mother should do.

I would abort any teenage pregnancy. A child has no business raising a child.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by tens4real(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
guys please we need your vote is an emergency
vote Ivvy for miss Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/3176659/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/17#46746459
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by eyinjuege: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
Franchise21:
Nairaland has turned to a war zone b/w Igbos and Yorubas; Christians and Muslims... With all these attitudes, what does the future hold for this young generation? They hv allowed tribal n religious bigotry to cloud their sense of reasoning. I weep for Nigeria!!!

Na so we see am o. I wonder if its like that in the real world though.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Ola5TP: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
I don't like replying senseless quotes..... So take note!!
u are completely senseless to ur babarrick stated! Who told u it's Yoruba? Or don't u understand reading simple English? Goshhhh on ur face bitch.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by jneutron4000: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
grandstar:

Stop being a bigot. I am Yoruba and even Yorubas commit sins outside their home region. It is not just an Igbo thing.
In Nigeria, mention just one place that the Yorubas have committed crime out of SW region and I will mention 20 with proof that the igbos have committed crimes outside their region. I never wanted to bring this up until I saw the comment of an Igbo guy who did not even read about the story and the person involved before saying poo about the Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Am sure if men had respect for women and didn't see them as mere inferior humans for satisfying sexual urges the rate of fathers using their female children for sex will drop drastically but what do I know? Am just another confused feminist.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Abagworo(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
The mother acted right
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by wisdompraise(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
MadCow1:
Hmmm.

Arrested the mum why?
Go and read the post again so that you will know why
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Humphrey007(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
double wahala
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by kaykad: 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
A lots of folks no understand twisted quotes, every thing na direct approach, i gat you.
Lol.... I actually came to look for trouble and some peeps are just taking it personal...
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by OCHOdee(f): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
undecidedare they trying to keep this in the family?
I only feel sorry for the poor girl cry
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
desCribe ursef in one word, $$$$$

But pls go back and read then come back and coment.

Sorry ehn.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by tizblink: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
Crazy people everywhere
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Devilish man. So olosho don finish for town?
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by fortune1968: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
i tire o. konji dey do person near im own pikin ? i don check d name sha !dem tey 4 baby factory !

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by ebonylady4real(f): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
byteem:

Seconded. But let's hope the police may grant her bail on the grounds that she has a four-year-old boy.”
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Princecharmin(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
so 'iwuayanwu' sounds igboish...

But I tot God gave evry human a brain...now, u r making me doubt dat
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by SonofDevil: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
K
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by DjAduba(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
byteem:

Hmmmm!
had it been that this happened in Sokoto it wud have been: Alhaji Adamu rapes and impregnated 9yrs old daughter, and mother abort baby....After two weeks she will be arrested.
But since it is My guy from Biafra no body mentioned his religion nor tribe....
This idiot quickly display how dull he is cus he ....forget say na Nigeria land u deh not Biafra where u have Baby factory.
Abortion is killing of an unborn child and that constitute an offence in the criminal code law.
she shud have report the case to the police and not to take law into her own hands.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by sbabimbola(f): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
Tapout:

Olodo!!! did u even read the post? Or u just concluded it's Yoruba because it happened in lagos....grow up!!

Most people are mentally lazy...
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Gbese

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by mediang: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by armadeo(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
So sad.

That guy deactivated his account die to shame and exposure of his crass stupidity.

Lol.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Fourwinds: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
I don't know when d useless men with skull filled with cotton wool get original grey matter so dat they will seize to be rapists and perverts
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos by mario2k(m): 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
No wonder God regretted creating human being.The heart of men are full of wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Offered Police N250,000 To Divert N13.7m Goods But They Refused–suspects(pic) / 2 Kidnapped Victims Rescued As Police Kill 3 Kidnappers In Kano (Graphic photos) / 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.