Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion (22748 Views)

Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) / Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) / 46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by Islie: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A 27-year old man, Patrick Azubuike has been arrested and charged before a Lagos court for his involvement in sexual assault on a 21-year old young lady. He got her pregnant and tried inducing her with killer drug for abortion.

The incident happened at Ajanlekoko Street in Kirikiri town, Lagos where they reside.

However the victim concealed the alleged rape because of the stigma and shame, and so it resulted in pregnancy. When the suspect knew about it, he claimed that he had a medical idea; brought and induced her with a substance to terminate the pregnancy.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the killer drugs caused the victim complications, she bled heavily from her private part hand and was then rushed to a hospital.

It was learnt the victim then opened up at the hospital and revealed that it was what Azubuike did to her that caused the whole problem.

The matter was reported to the police and Azubuike was arrested and charged before Ikeja Magistrates court. Azubuike was charged with three count charge of sexual assault by penentration, administering obnoxious drugs on her and impersonation under the Criminal Code.

He pleaded not guilty. The presiding Magistrates, Mrs O.A. Layinka granted him bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in like sum. He was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail condition. The matter was adjourned till 11th of December, 2017.

http://pmexpressng.com/man-rapes-impregnates-induces-victim-abortion/

lalasticlala
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by HungerBAD: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
This is sad.

Let me even digress,and talk about this rape of a thing,and the lenient Nigeria laws against rapists.

Our laws are lenient on people that commit these abominable act. I personally don't know or have read of anybody convicted of rape in Nigeria before.

Usually,after the suspect is granted bail. The matter somehow gets settled amicably outside,and this is so wrong.

Sex Offenders should be punished.

Kudo's and salute to any woman that has been raped,and still had the courage to say it out, even while our society attach some stigma to them,and in some cases even blame them because of the way they are dressed.

I salute your courage.

As for Azubuike. Sadly,the matter will die a natural death after he is granted bail,and i am sure he will go on and commit more rapes. Very sad.

We need to change our laws,and grant judges more powers to punish rapists in a hard way. And the first step is to make sure rape cases are not bailable.

To the writer below. Rape is not an Eastern problem,or even an ethnic problem. Rape is a universal problem.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by LionDeLeo: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Patrick Azubuike

Nawao for these people sha.

Even before opening the thread, I predicted where he could have come from and I wasn't disappointed.

22 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
May Calamity fall on him if only the story is true, cos after pithon dance fear bloggers

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by Jostico: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Patrick Azubuike

Even before opening the thread, I predicted where he could have come from and I wasn't disappointed.

So hearing of name leads to disappointment nowadays. Na world best?

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Patrick Azubuike

so disappointed in you

7 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by LionDeLeo: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jostico:

So hearing of name leads to disappointment nowadays. Na world best?
The name says where the animal rapist comes from.

He is a pig.

12 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by LionDeLeo: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Chascop:

so disappointed in you

Who gives a damn about that?

10 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by emeijeh(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Namecheckers, food don done

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by marooh: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
The incident happened at Ajanlekoko Street in Kirikiri town, Lagos where they reside.

As he dey near kirikiri make he kwukwuma enter there

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by vchykp(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
some will say condom is 100naira and he is paying #200k for bail, what will happen if he abstain totally.. its painful i got to realize the evil behind sexual imorality lately, i pray God help most people who involve in sex of any kind.. if you dont have control.. work nd marry

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by TINALETC3(f): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
angry wonderment
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by burkingx(f): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
angry
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by thoollz: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Cyriacus o. Na which day u go carry good news.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by scholes0(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
A "developer" from the Red Planet grin angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Them rape you, u still leave d sperm to turn to preg, u no go flush am immediately. Amadiora fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by Narldon: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by fratermathy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
The rapist needs this:

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by ProfCyber(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
i dont get,Nowadays we hear stories of Old men Raping young ones...Whats up with that
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by emeijeh(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Y
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by Integrityfarms(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
... Dont this Azubuike deserves to be in a cage like they did that man in delta?
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by Ezedon(m): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Konjee
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by fk001(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Your mates are busy dancing with the python, while you are here raping small girl.

Abi na division of labour una come do cheesy grin.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by SNIPER123: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
There are mad people and there are also MAD PEOPLE..
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by segunojo866: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
This tread will not last angry
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by Boyooosa(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Him house no even far, he can be serving from home

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by WORDSENSEI: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
IPOB criminal. The Crocodile is going to Smile very soon...

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK / Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. / NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.