Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos (43518 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil In Cute Selfie / Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Jamil In His G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by roselynbas(f): 7:16am On Jun 21, 2016
Wallade:

Is or was your dad perfect?

Besides, are you perfect? Marriage is about tolerance ans complimenting your spouse especially because he/she isn't perfect.

Wait till you are married so that you will tolerate and complement a spouse that takes hard drugs, cheats on you, and still goes out to try to ruin your career.

And I wonder why people cannot state their opinion without being abusive?!
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by roselynbas(f): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2016
eckersley:

One of the greatest psychoanalyst physiologist, medical doctor and psychologist disagrees with you. Listen:

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection
Sigmund Freud

He goes out partying all night long, comes back, sleeps the day off, does not pay for any bills including buying common pampers and still steals from her, please, judges, how does that show protection?

Sigmund Freud was referring to a love from a real father, someone that is there for his child not Teebilz type.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by Wallade(m): 7:32am On Jun 21, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
nobody is perfect dear but what reasonable father takes drugs even in his matrimonial home where a child is involved??how do you think d life of dat child will end,I am not in support of divorce but when there is a possibility that any party will be abused physically or emotionally I think the couple should get help b4 we read head lines that touches heart. and my dear marriage is to be enjoyed not endured &that's y people must marry out of love not pressure or any other reason. thanks for comprehending this.

Based on your position, I believe that you are not married and you need to be tutored and schooled on marriage. I think that will help reorientate you on the concept of marriage.

The drug allegation was never confirmed, for me it was about a scorned wife getting back at her sorry husband.

Even if it is true, I am not surprised because most entertainers do drugs and the wife could have handled the situation better. However, he messed up running to the media to tell all sorts - it was very irresponsible and irrational behavior.

We all learnt our learnt our lesson from their episodes: issue are better handled between the couple without involving the media and public.

When you see a couple celebrate years of marriage, smiling and happy. Don't ever think they did not have issues, differences, disagreements, fights and conflicts.

They were matured and reasonable enough to solve their problems.

They avoided the popular concept of irreconcilable differences in their marriage. As a matter of fact, there are no irreconcilable differences, it all depends on both parties and willingness to forgive and coexist despite shortcomings.

Marriage is management.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by Wallade(m): 7:39am On Jun 21, 2016
roselynbas:

Wait till you are married so that you will tolerate and complement a spouse that takes hard drugs, cheats on you, and still goes out to try to ruin your career.

I guess you will marry a saint and incorruptible man; your husband will be perfect. Guess what? That can only happen in your dreams!

Reality check - the more you look for the perfect man, the less you see.

Marriage is originally for better and for worse, till death. If you can't comprehend or agree to those principles in marriage, then you have no business with marriage ab-initio.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by Wallade(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2016
roselynbas:

He goes out partying all night long, comes back, sleeps the day off, does not pay for any bills including buying common pampers and still steals from her, please, judges, how does that show protection?

Sigmund Freud was referring to a love from a real father, someone that is there for his child not Teebilz type.

You can call Tbillz whatever you wish but you can never change the fact that he is the father of that young boy.

Have you ever heard these words: honour your father and mother so that your days may be long, let me add to it, and that you may prosper.
I believe that advice is not conditional and you probably can't understand the need because of your level of wisdom.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by oluyemieve(f): 8:22am On Jun 21, 2016
sad sad so sorry for you lady tiwa, this is apparently a bad beginning, tblitz can still turn out to be more responsible and take up his family the way it should go just be praying for him, all the best. angry
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
false!!!!...stop misleading people....a mother can never play the role of a father,neither can a father play the role of a mother.....there is reason God created them different

Tah! My mother played the both roles very well. In fact she even played more of the fatherly role. What are you saying? I lived without my father for 16yrs.. Now that he is here. I really can't create a bond because my mother has done it all.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 21, 2016
temlex:
Sometimes comments here are so childish, even people with no experience want to talk....you can learn by reading dou. I wonder if marriage will be meaningful to youths in 2020.

Please people, for the love God get the foundation right, if not tolerate one another cos no perfect fit.
Nobody in life without bad deeds, character or attitude, some attitudes are worst dan drugs. I don't do drugs before but my imaginations can kill ANYONE.

These days even infactuations, friendships, lusts etc clothes themselves as true love to mislead people, especially the youth.
The youths are the greatest assets of any nation, her future and prosperity lies in their hands, even God Is banking on the youths.

I don't support domestic violence but the foundation is very important to us all, don't rush into marriage, it's not a temporary house, it's one for a long lasting life ahead, to withstand storms of life and accommodate more than the two hearts that started it.

Exactly. People just meet and 2 months later.. You hear they are getting married. Especially celebrities. You can't finish knowing somebody but at least take the time in that one Year of courtship.. Know most things about him or her. I'm not sure teebillz started taking the drugs when they got married.. It started since. And most of all put God in charge.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by babyfaceafrica: 8:31am On Jun 21, 2016
Blossom023:

Tah! My mother played the both roles very well. In fact she even played more of the fatherly role. What are you saying? I lived without my father for 16yrs.. Now that he is here. I really can't create a bond because my mother has done it all.
k
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 21, 2016
Most of you saying she should endurance.. Who marriage help? Ask those people that are married.. Did they grow taller or shorter. For me it's not everything you endure in marriage.. Domestic violence is no 1.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by championeh(m): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2016
Why the boy come dey resemble Jay Z?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by Wallade(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2016
Blossom023:
Most of you saying she should endurance.. Who marriage help? Ask those people that are married.. Did they grow taller or shorter. For me it's not everything you endure in marriage.. Domestic violence is no 1.

Technically speaking, you had no father to groom you through the better and important part of your life. Hence I can understand your position. You can't appreciate a father or marriage.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2016
Wallade:

Based on your position, I believe that you are not married and you need to be tutored and schooled on marriage. I think that will help reorientate you on the concept of marriage.

The drug allegation was never confirmed, for me it was about a scorned wife getting back at her sorry husband.

Even if it is true, I am not surprised because most entertainers do drugs and the wife could have handled the situation better. However, he messed up running to the media to tell all sorts - it was very irresponsible and irrational behavior.

We all learnt our learnt our lesson from their episodes: issue are better handled between the couple without involving the media and public.

When you see a couple celebrate years of marriage, smiling and happy. Don't ever think they six have issues, differences, disagreements, fights and conflicts.

They were matured and reasonable enough to solve their problems.

They avoided the popular concept of irreconcilable differences in their marriage. As a matter of fact, there are no irreconcilable differences, it all depends on both parties and willingness to forgive and coexist despite shortcomings.

Marriage is management.
oh ur think thank told u am nt married, ok what are we even saying a husband that will call his mother inlaw a witch and say all manner of things, if they had issues and he feels they ar beyond him ,i believe he has parents ,what about his fraudulent life style?Tiwa said she married out of pressure,and that is y i said people should marry for love and not any other reason because when people marry for love it makes marriage easier.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2016
Wallade:

Technically speaking, you had no father to groom you through the better and important part of your life. Hence I can understand your position. You can't appreciate a father or marriage.
Right.
Most people who have fathers are still in that category. When the bread winner of the family is more of a problem.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
oh ur think thank told u am nt married, ok what are we even saying a husband that will call his mother inlaw a witch and say all manner of things, if they had issues and he feels they ar beyond him ,i believe he has parents ,what about his fraudulent life style?Tiwa said she married out of pressure,and that is y i said people should marry for love and not any other reason because when people marry for love it makes marriage easier.

Exactly.. She said it on E.. Time for them to come and dance they just finished coming out of a heated argument. I agree with you. Love even makes it painful when the person is misbehaving more than you can bear.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by Wallade(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:

Can you recite your marriage vows? Did you critically analyze the vows to get the meaning? Do you understand the marriage vows and commitment?

What did your parents tell you when you told them you found the man you wish to spend the rest of your life with. Were you not asked repeatedly to be certain if you really want him.

Here you are telling me Tiwa said........ The first step to being responsible is to accept responsibility for your actions irrespective of failure or success. I wasn't expecting a married person like you to be fooled by statements that someone married out of pressure. Who pressurised you? Are you a baby?

Besides, pressure or otherwise, it was a decision you made consciously with understanding of the consequences. So you are expected to deal with the consequences not run away, dodge responsibility and blame others for your mistakes.

Bottom line:
Make your marriage work.
Enjoy your marriage despite the shortcomings.
Make yourself happy even if your spouse wouldn't make you happy.
Commit to God because marriage is God's idea and he knows more about it than we all do. He can see you through it because it is his idea.
Pray for your spouse and do everything to compliment your spouse and make him/her a better person.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by Babycherry(f): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2016
tete7000:

Of course it is clear you have no brain to think now. You compare an unfortunate situation which no one prays for to one that is totally avoided. The number of people who refuted you should indicate to you how mumustic your argument is. You can pray for your husband to die so that you ll prove to the world you are all the love your children need to survive. Ode, olodo.

You're obviously a first generation fool.

Am not comparing death and divorce fool, am only trying my best to make mofos like you understand that divorce doesn't mean a child cannot be happy

Besides trying to make a failed marrige work becos of a child is useless, that is the cause of emotional trauma in children.

#singleandwithchild# does it for me.
If he can't seem to keep what's in the pant in the pant

Do you get it now
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2016
Wallade:

Can you recite your marriage vows? Did you critically analyze the vows to get the meaning? Do you understand the marriage vows and commitment?

What did your parents tell you when you told them you found the man you wish to spend the rest of your life with. Were you not asked repeatedly to be certain if you really want him.

Here you are telling me Tiwa said........ The first step to being responsible is to accept responsibility for your actions irrespective o failure or success. I wasn't expecting a married person like you to be fooled by statements that someone married out of pressure. Who pressurised you? Are you a baby?

Besides, pressure or otherwise, it was a decision you made consciously with understanding of the consequences. So you are expected to deal with the consequences not run away, dodge responsibility and blame others for your mistakes.

Bottom line:
Make your marriage work.
Enjoy your marriage despite the shortcomings.
Make yourself happy even if your spouse wouldn't make you happy.
Commit to God because marriage is God's idea and he knows more about it than we all do. He can see you through it because it is his idea.
Pray for your spouse and do everything to compliment your spouse and make him/her a better person.
I still stand by my word they would have sought for help when they noticed the center was not holding for them instead of doing that he ran to d social media, am sure u will not call the mother of ur wife a witch ,that is if at all u are married. am not puting up defence for Tiwa but the hubby didn't handle d situation as a man,tiwa too had her flaws and that is what resulted to all the drama online. I can't pretend to be happy its better I seek help and settle my problems .marriage is to be enjoyed and coming out victorious out of any preblem that comes with it is a great thing.I belive there are people tiwa respected that would have called her to order likewise the tee blizz.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:15am On Jun 21, 2016
roselynbas:

dont mind him,he thinks am d type that run away when bullied or insulted on social media. I nail my opinions right on d head
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by tete7000(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2016
Babycherry:

You're obviously a first generation fool.

Am not comparing death and divorce fool, am only trying my best to make mofos like you understand that divorce doesn't mean a child cannot be happy

Besides trying to make a failed marrige work becos of a child is useless, that is the cause of emotional trauma in children.

#singleandwithchild# does it for me.
If he can't seem to keep what's in the pant in the pant

Do you get it now

I don't have your time anymore. A fool no matter how hard you try can never learn. Life will reward you as your heart desires. The only unfortunate thing is when that time comes, people like you will say na witches from your village dey do you. Pathetic to say!
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by Donnyboy(m): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2016
This is my first short-film TRIBUTE. It just dropped on Sunday. I dedicate it to all those that lost their Dads... And to all the Wonderful Dads...Happy Father's Day God bless us all... please view using this link for mobile devices:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akE5EIYfeSo

Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by Babycherry(f): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2016
tete7000:

I don't have your time anymore. A fool no matter how hard you try can never learn. Life will reward you as your heart desires. The only unfortunate thing is when that time comes, people like you will say na witches from your village dey do you. Pathetic to say!

You sound like one of those men from hell who beat, torture and cheat on their wife and feel its their holy right to do so and expect the woman to stay in the marriage.

I am past that stage where I blame witches for misfortune, and ur mention of it shows how Backward and Lost you are.

Speaking of heart desires, a demonic man who cheat is far from it, if he does?? I will do d needful. God supports that........

I gat time.....DOG
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by TohKunBoh: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2016
Maxineng:

They are a lot of people without fathers doing very fine. A mother's love is all a child needs
even the bible says the glory of a child is in the father.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Eureka123:

Also ask him how Tbillz who was raised by both parents turned out.

Lool.. I don't think he can answer that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Adeola Oluwabusayo Gentry, Stepdaughter's 20th Birthday / Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] / Davido Performs At 50,000 Capacity Stadium In Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.