Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) (2859 Views)

Cletus Ibeto Signs Financing Agreement With Milost Global / CCECC LPO Financing For Supply Of Sharp Sand For Road Construction. / Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by FrInvest: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2016
Do you require funding/financing for your business?
Is your business income-generating?
Has it been in operations up to six months?
Is your business legal?
Do you have your business operations within and around Lagos?

If your answer to the above questions is "YES", then you stand a chance of accessing our "low interest" fund for your businesses (fast processing time).

We provide short-term and medium-term financing in various forms to meet the specific business needs of SMEs and growing businesses.

You can send a mail to frinvestmgt@yahoo.com or PM me for discussions and details.
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by etonslogistics: 4:49am On Jun 21, 2016
hello! I av sent an email 2 u
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 21, 2016
Ok. More details needed on here.
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by bosaty2003(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
hello frinvest,

kindly send detail to bosaty2003@yahoo.co.uk

thanks.
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by rev2214(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
3doursdown:
Need money for important personal projects? Finding it impossible meeting collateral requirements etc to get a loan from your bank? Live and work in the FCT?

Great! Cos, RenMoney, your favourite Consumer Finance MFB is now in Abuja!

Irrespective of whom you bank with, you're eligible for a RenMoney loan backed by your salary alone.

07087192622 is the number. We'll be glad to help you out!

Please spread the word to friends and colleagues
To best of my knowledge Renmoney give loan to salary earnings. They should also consider SMEs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by rev2214(m): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
FrInvest:
Is your business legal?

If your answer to the above questions is "YES", then you stand a chance of accessing our "low interest" fund for your businesses (fast processing time).

We provide short-term and medium-term financing in various forms to meet the specific business needs of SMEs and growing businesses.

You can send a mail to frinvestmgt@yahoo.com or PM me for discussions and details.
We are not meeting people demand in our sales of used items, we need more funds if is available
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by rev2214(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
3doursdown:

Yes that's because we're a Consumer finance company. Our major focus is on individuals...consumers. So we give out loans to take care of personal projects. A percentage of the loans we grant do however go to the self-employed.
Hmmm, we want people, firm or organization who are ready to help business owner move forward. The economic growth of any nation is proportional to growth of SMEs. To me (no hard feeling ooo) you guys are not ready to take higher risk. Like what some MFB is doing, by giving small small loans to market women and other traders.
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by rev2214(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2016
3doursdown:

That's why there are different kinds/types of organization. . A rainbow is beautiful because if has several colours.

Don't be misinformed. Lending to thousands of salary earners, when put together, is a very big/high risk.
Welldone sir
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by FrInvest: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
bosaty2003:
hello frinvest,

kindly send detail to bosaty2003@yahoo.co.uk

thanks.

Details sent.
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by FrInvest: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
etonslogistics:
hello!
I av sent an email 2 u

All the mails sent to us have been responded.
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by tubolancer(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
please mail me too, bobisco22@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by eddy18(f): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kindly send info to eddybbee@hotmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by FrInvest: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
eddy18
tubolancer

Details sent.
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
FrInvest:
eddy18
tubolancer

Details sent.

I've not seen your reply for the schedule since!

I've sent almost 3 mails now no reply
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pls kindly send info to folykaze@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by FrInvest: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2016
austinosita:

I've not seen your reply for the schedule since!

I've sent almost 3 mails now no reply

If austush1@yahoo.com is your email, then I have sent it to you. It it is not, please send the correct email.
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
FrInvest:

If austush1@yahoo.com is your email, then I have sent it to you. It it is not, please send the correct email.

It is, but you typed it wrongly. austushi1@yahoo.com

There's "i" after "h"

Please check well and resend

Thanks
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by FrInvest: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
austinosita:

It is, but you typed it wrongly. austushi1@yahoo.com

There's "i" after "h"

Please check well and resend

Thanks

Ok. I've sent it to the correct email.
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
FrInvest:

Ok. I've sent it to the correct email.

I've seen it and I've replied.

Thanks
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by ojehlite(f): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=austinosita post=46887353]
I've seen it and I've replied.
Thanks[/quote
pls send details to ivwuriep@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by ojehlite(f): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
pls send details to ivwuriep@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by dokagbare74: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
dokagbare@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by ayomill62(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
send it to ayomill62@gmail. com thnks
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by FrInvest: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
ojehlite:
pls send details to ivwuriep@gmail.com

Details have been sent.
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
FrInvest:

Details have been sent.

You don't reply emails!
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by FrInvest: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
austinosita:

You don't reply emails!

I've not seen it. Pls send it as fresh mail. Don't send it as a reply to my mail. Sometimes I don't see mails that come as replies to my mails.
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
FrInvest:

I've not seen it. Pls send it as fresh mail. Don't send it as a reply to my mail. Sometimes I don't see mails that come as replies to my mails.

OK. I've sent it
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by 3Div: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
FrInvest:
Is your business legal?

Interested Can we discuss via mluther2014@hotmail.com ?
Re: Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) by akpumping7720(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
FrInvest:

please send details to magnumbase@gmail.com
thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Online Forex Trading Tax Free In Nigeria? / Charcoal Cooperative Exports / I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.