Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life (22570 Views)

Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Poster / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by kayStelly(f): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by hazyfm1: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
TRASH
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by Blaqsmith(m): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
bluaero:
Why do we have so many deranged yoruba women
One olunloyo somebody comes to mind undecided

May God punish whoever plunged our economy to such a difficult level that it now produces all sorts of miscreants and deranged entities angry
Better a deranged women than kidnappers, drug pushers and prostitutes.

Shameless tribalist who has rejected reason!
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wus mum is this biko. Yoloba ppl no go kill me
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by bishopjoe02(m): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
she need help, what is your problem if a governor rig an election, someone place an ad on your blog, after awhile you are posting a negative article on that person and you expect he to pay you. she sounded poor. Angel indeed shocked grin
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by bluaero(m): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
Blaqsmith:
Better a deranged women than kidnappers, drug pushers and prostitutes.

Shameless tribalist who has rejected reason!

You expect me to take somebody who says she is an angel that roams the heaven and earth seriously?

I recommend you do a brain examination

1 Like

Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by Naturallyme: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
What internet causes , it is always solved offline.
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Codes151:
So becuz someone is a president means he can't be talked to?! Is this military rule? Even GEJ was washed in public everyday! Obama faced a lot of that shit!!!
If there is no freedom of speech na still una go complain! Campaign posters? U r a fool! U posted adv without seeing cash? Are u a learner? Infact Bleep off! I don't believe u! Infact I don't care! For ur information self... no money
Who is jonathan,oh you mean the accidental formal,abi ex or then president?
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by Blaqsmith(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
bluaero:

You expect me to take somebody who says she is an angel that roams the heaven and earth seriously?

I recommend you do a brain examination
That doesn't change the fact that you are a tribal bigot.

1 Like

Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by spenca: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
idupaul:
Na wa ooo..this woman is quite unlettered

Unlettered ? That is an understatement !
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by ojialo(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Who is jonathan,oh you mean the accidental formal,abi ex or then president?
his name will forever be in the list of past president of Nigeria, so deal with it.
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by gorecwears(m): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
She is such a disgrace, everybody wants to be relevant.

1 Like

Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by vicadex07(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
Codes151:
So becuz someone is a president means he can't be talked to?! Is this military rule? Even GEJ was washed in public everyday! Obama faced a lot of that shit!!!
If there is no freedom of speech na still una go complain! Campaign posters? U r a fool! U posted adv without seeing cash? Are u a learner? Infact Bleep off! I don't believe u! Infact I don't care! For ur information self... no money

Are you Fayose
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by fidet1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
Balderdash!!!
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by amtaken(f): 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
Wonder why she didn't get a translator. Her English gave my pet dog headache.

I need to sue her!
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by fireforfire: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bollinger:

And she is a blogger. Makes you wonder what kind of nonsense these bloggers inject into the internet.

Everyone must not blog in English.
She speaks yoruba in Vlogs (videos) which makes her quite unique and different from others.

Everyone must not be copy cats . Copying everything lil thing oyibo does. After all Asians and Pakistanis blog in dia language and so do Chinese
Meanwhile I'm NOT yoruba so I dnt think I'm taking sides with any tribe

2 Likes

Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by Bollinger(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
fireforfire:

Everyone must not blog in English.
She speaks yoruba in Vlogs (videos) which makes her quite unique and different from others.

Everyone must not be copy cats . Copying everything lil thing oyibo does. After all Asians egere Pakistanis blog in dia language and so do Chinese

Don't know what you mean by copycats. Nigeria's official language is English. She laid her grievances in English. English is not the official language of the Chinese. Smh.
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by Nellybii: 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Codes151:

You see your mentality.
So rendering service before payment is now an act of foolishness.
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by greatwhite(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Tragic
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by DeMekus: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Attention seeker.
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by DeMekus: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
Attention seeker.
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by popcykaylah(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
like i always say...fayose time go soon up.awon eleye don mark am grin
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by DealMogul(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ok so now we know Kemi Olunloyo doesn't have a monopoly over craze...I just feel let down that its the women folk that are showing this craze...why are our menfolk lagging behind?

Oh wait, I forget...we menfolk show our craze in looting the treasury
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by jesuspikinjp(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bollinger:

Don't know what you mean by copycats. Nigeria's official language is English. She laid her grievances in English. English is not the official language of the Chinese. Smh.

i beg leave the woman alone she is just a primary six graduate, i bet some of the so called university graduates cant speak English better than her
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Person wey no fit speak English dey blog too? Welcome to Nigeria where a goat herder has a chance to become president.
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by sbabimbola(f): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
sweetcocoa:
cheesy grin grin grin
Nigerians are not well I swear.

hilarious comment!
Do you mean we are sick, as in sick for real?
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by JimD(m): 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Link to her blog please
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by Bollinger(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

i beg leave the woman alone she is just a primary six graduate, i bet some of the so called university graduates cant speak English better than her

That is there problem. I can only comment on what I know.
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by jesuspikinjp(m): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bollinger:

That is there problem. I can only comment on what I know.

find out the truth b4 you comment then, beside den dey take grammar collect money for bank, even with the so called bad English of hers she still gets her pay from google every month.
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by basadenet: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
That blogger needs a psychiatrist immediately.
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by Bollinger(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

find out the truth b4 you comment then, beside den dey take grammar collect money for bank, even with the so called bad English of hers she still gets her pay from google every month.

I don't what you are rambling about. What truth? And last I checked, them de take grammar collect money for bank. If you doubt me, next time you go for an interview, pretend you don't know how to speak good English and let's see if you will have a job, not to talk of a bank account. And if you are going to use her as a standard, then I really feel for you. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Armed Bandits In Zamfara (Photos) / Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo ) / Boko Haram Kills A Soldier In Yobe State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.