Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life (22569 Views)

Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Poster / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by jesuspikinjp(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bollinger:

That is there problem. I can only comment on what I know.

just shut up, you with your big grammar you still don't know when to use their and there, you are here ranting because a woman who hardly went through primary school speaks English. tell me how many primary school graduate in your village can speak like her ? she is making her money on her blogg while you are here ranting
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by Bollinger(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

just shut up, you with your big grammar you still don't know when to use their and there, you are here ranting because a woman who hardly went through primary school speaks English. tell me how many primary school graduate in your village can speak like her ? she is making her money on her blogg while you are here ranting

Obviously you just started using a phone and the internet. It's called auto correct. Look it upp. cheesy
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by jesuspikinjp(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bollinger:

Obviously you just started using a phone and the internet. It's called auto correct. Look it upp. cheesy

not surprise because I was expecting that excuse from you. ok, answer my question, I agreed that was auto correct issue, how many primary school graduate in your village can speak English like her ?
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by Bollinger(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

not surprise because I was expecting that excuse from you. ok, answer my question, I agreed that was auto correct issue, how many primary school graduate in your village can speak English like her ?

I seriously don't know what your argument is. It is almost like you are advocating for illiteracy. Or that the medium of expressing her grievances is normal or right. Either way, I believe it is the Nigerian condition influencing your argument. Smh.
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by jesuspikinjp(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bollinger:

I seriously don't know what your argument is. It is almost like you are advocating for illiteracy. Or that the medium of expressing her grievances is normal or right. Either way, I believe it is the Nigerian condition influencing your argument. Smh.

Which Nigeria condition are you talking about? point of correction, the woman is not an illiterate because she can read and write and what is our achievement with our big grammar as a nation so far ? absolutely nothing, we can't even enjoy 5hrs power supply without interruption. mind you i understand this woman better than you president.
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by Bollinger(m): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

Which Nigeria condition are you talking about? point of correction, the woman is not an illiterate because she can read and write and what is our achievement with our big grammar as a nation so far ? absolutely nothing, we can't even enjoy 5hrs power supply without interruption. mind you i understand this woman better than you president.

How can you understand her better than Obama? It means you have serious comprehension issues. cool
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by chrysso83(m): 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Yeye woman looking for fame. U think Fayose is d best route to go.
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by 4rmthewest(m): 12:56am On Jun 21, 2016
Lol
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by Codes151(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2016
Nellybii:

You see your mentality.
So rendering service before payment is now an act of foolishness.
Lemme tell u! Business is all about the profit! U pay to get ur adv placed on blogs. So if u make the mistake! Is her biz! Business before pleasure! BTW, pdp didn't win.
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by Codes151(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2016
vicadex07:

Are you Fayose
Lol...
Re: Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life by Codes151(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Who is jonathan,oh you mean the accidental formal,abi ex or then president?

Lol... leave my jona alone o! But let's face the facts! This administration is headed to being the worst so far!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo ) / APC Has No Candidates In Rivers State, INEC Insists / Idahosa Who Killed Ibrahim Momodu, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.