Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos (34193 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by southpole: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
I wish we yorubas had somebody as brave as this guy. If we had one Kanu, there wouldn't have been an Emir on our land. I am a yoruba christian but our yoruba muslims are they problem of yorubaland. Imagine the way they were hailing kwankwaso when he release his hausa brothers that killed our people in lagos. We yoruba christians bow to Ibos, they are brave peole.

Is like encouraging a goat to rent a house in a lion"s apartment. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by Bandeco(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
franchizy:
Nnamdi kanu is a terorist and must be jailed. i dont know what the FG is still waiting for.

Let the chest beaters go and free him. Nonsense IPOB youths fighting for a Biafra that is dead and buried long ago.

Nigeria will remain one and nothing else.

Wishing our gallant military more bullets to their guns against the chest beaters.
You just made their quest for Biafra more intense with ur hateful and bigoted comment. Grow up and be civilized

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by JimiOgunlola: 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
southpole:

Is like encouraging a goat to rent a house in a lion"s apartment. grin

Are we yorubas are the goat while the Ibos and fulanis are the brave lions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
Reatarded people's version of Mandela.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by Abagworo(m): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
pacino26:
Let me guess, for another adjournment. cool Nigeria is yet to have a valid case here. By now one would've thought all the prosecution must have been pushing for jail time with proper evidence against him. But no, na adjournment.

The verdicts will come close to 2019 elections and many more arrests likely made. That's what I'd wish for if I were the President or in ruling party.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by harridon710(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
who send this man self

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by attackgat: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
jegz25:
and handcuffs

There is nothing wrong with hand cuffs. Most of the leaders you have in Nigeria today were in hand cuffs at one time or the other. Buhari was put in handcuffs when Babangida overthrew him, Abacha put OBJ in handcuffs. As long as a person is fighting for the right cause, handcuff isn't the problem

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by southpole: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Are we yorubas are the goat while the Ibos and fulanis are the brave lions?

No, it really shows how dangerous it is to go into alliance with the igbos even in personal dealings, at least the hausas can be trusted to some extent not so with the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by JimiOgunlola: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
southpole:

No, it really shows how dangerous it is to go into alliance with the igbos even in personal dealings, at least the hausas can be trusted to some extent not so with the Igbos

then why can't we form an oduarewa with the hausas you trust so much and leave Ibos be? why are we yoruba fighting for the fulanis against Ibos, what do we have to gain? Are we yoruba slaves who can only be used by fulanis and dumped? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by cutekhalifa(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Kanu my HERO

considering the fact that
igbos were deprived of all they had during and after the nigerian-biafran war,today they are a long way ahead above other tribes, in so many areas e.g education, financially,& in the area of technology

Click www.igbo.Amaka.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by Aseneshii: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
I dont know why the Nigeria government are afraid of this biafra. Hold a referendum in south east if 75% of the population want Biafra grant them, Freedom is a right, as long as its not the wishes of the minority among them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by lastpage: 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
okolichibuzor:
we are watching... the world are watching..... buhari ur downfall is coming if these men die in ur hand..... grin

I thought you these enemy of Nigeria were praying that Buhari will not return to Nigeria, alive?

Seems God nor dey hear the prayer of EVIL-DOERS? This is unfair!

BTW: How old is the "Dilector" sef?

Seems Nigerian Prisons are very "NICE" now, it has a way of making a "GENTLEMAN" out of every CRIMINAL..... by giving them these "Nice, White Beards and Sideburn" that none of these guys have when they 'registered' with EFCC! grin grin grin

Check Olisah Metuh, Check Fani-Kayode, Check Bafarawa, Check the Dilector himself!
shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by JimiOgunlola: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
The way our muslims in yorubaland toil everyday fighting for fulani is amazing! Na jazz? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by kettle84(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Badtman:
It seems he is enjoying the watery Beans grin
when will you people outgrow this 'watery beans' nonsense . RECEIVE SENSE !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by lastpage: 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Aseneshii:
I dont know why the Nigeria government are afraid of this biafra. Hold a referendum in south east if 75% of the population want Biafra grant them, Freedom is a right, as long as its not the wishes of the minority among them.

The South East is a part of Nigeria.... the REFERENDUM cannot exclude other Nigerians! undecided

It is a national Question: do the "other parts" want to "give-up" a part of Nigeria? grin grin

....and any referendum will have to be held by ALL Nigerians, not just the South East alone
. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
maxzzo1:

Biafra hand band...
I no talk ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by facelessangel: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Can someone help and post where Gen. Diya and Adisa were crying for Abacha and Mustapha to free them? I don't think it's true
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by Sobeautiful: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
"Nnamdi"...
..may the gods be with you.
Iseeeeeeeeee!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by pacino26(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
Abagworo:

The verdicts will come close to 2019 elections and many more arrests likely made. That's what I'd wish for if I were the President or in ruling party.

Hmm interesting, and the rationale behind your choice is; cuz you don't believe in the judicial process or you're so much interested in appearing line a tyrant? Educate me pls

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by RealCJ: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nwa Chineke! Whiter than white, we love you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Badtman:
It seems he is enjoying the watery Beans grin

At all, at all na him bad pass. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by cashkid: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
hazyfm1:

Na today?

Abiola died and Nigeria remained

bro, i swear, as if u read my mind ooooooooooooooo.............i dont pray for his death but am telling if it eventually happens, all these e warriors will continue their fight here on nairaland n at most 4 days after, they go be like chigozieeeee (on phone) where u dey? chigozie go be like Oga, they talk say protest dey today oooooo, so i dey prepare make i go join them......... Oga go be like abeg forget that thing, go open shopu, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin........Na the end of the film be dat........

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by bringbackourGEJ: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
That smile will haunt a lot of people today grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by okangaijele2015: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Alusi Ndi Igbo.........Agbala Afulu Gbuo Okuko........Odudu belu Na Akpa amu 1.
Nothing do you sir!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by lastpage: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
facelessangel:
Can someone help and post where Gen. Diya and Adisa were crying for Abacha and Mustapha to free them? I don't think it's true

It is TRUE..... and it makes no difference!...... because they are still alive TODAY!

Dont try to divert the issue being discussed here! tongue tongue

Now, you have been crying for your own FREEDOM since God knows when?..... even without any Abacha holding gun to your head not to go! grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by gloryman91: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Why do pple like causing wahala every time?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by nike4love: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
cocoduck:
Go and jail him naa, mkpi
Lols that got me fall off my bed with laugh.....
But the aboki might not knw what mkpi means lols.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks / How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics / Ganduje Appoints Three Special Assistants On Streetlights (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.