Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos (34198 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by Samakus(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
emmalexabl:
SAYS ONE YORUBA TOUT

"The myth of the Igbo is that other Nigerians met us here.Oduduwa dropped from the sky; DanFodio crossed the desert with Tuaregs; Aborigines came carrying Lord Lugard's luggage, all came and met the Igbos already in Nigeria"... Emmalexabl

EPIC

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by Churchillsaug(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
gigabyte13:
The albino don dey black small small, hope he is enjoying the zoo?

Thats what you get, when you walk into the zoo, you should expect animal treatment.
the guy still fresh pass you that is not in prison. So, why ranting?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by ngobaby23: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
He is very handsome shaa

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by gigabyte13: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Churchillsaug:
the guy still fresh pass you that is not in prison. So, why ranting?

Me? U think say l get oblong head like you? Na people like you wey KWASHIORKOR wan kill, na him this prisoner fresh pass. Ebi elewon gbogbo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by Armstrong34(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
franchizy:
Nnamdi kanu is a terorist and must be jailed. i dont know what the FG is still waiting for.

Let the chest beaters go and free him. Nonsense IPOB youths fighting for a Biafra that is dead and buried long ago.

Nigeria will remain one and nothing else.

Wishing our gallant military more bullets to their guns against the chest beaters.
.....at least he is better Dan ur brown roof brodas wifout direction.....confused tribecheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by gigabyte13: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Samakus:

"The myth of the Igbo is that other Nigerians met us here.Oduduwa dropped from the sky; DanFodio crossed the desert with Tuaregs; Aborigines came carrying Lord Lugard's luggage, all came and met the Igbos already in Nigeria"... Emmalexabl

EPIC

Kiiiiiiikiii Kiiiiiiikiii, clap for yasef. But l thought you guys said, you came from lsreal? So from your comment, it is save to say, you guys are the real Nigerians #yimu. Lost tribe of lsreal, confusing themselves, since the days of Adam and Eve
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by lastpage: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

then why can't we form an oduarewa with the hausas you trust so much and leave Ibos be? why are we yoruba Ibos fighting the fulanis Yorubas against Ibos Hausas, what do we have to gain? Are we yoruba Ibos slaves who can only be used by fulanis and dumped? grin

See IPAD tout.......... trying to form Yoruba! grin grin

FIXED!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by lastpage: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

then why can't we form an oduarewa with the hausas you trust so much and leave Ibos Yorubas be? why are we yoruba Ibos fighting the fulanis Yorubas against Ibos Hausas, what do we have to gain? Are we yoruba Ibos slaves who can only be used by fulanis and dumped? grin

See IPAD tout.......... trying to form Yoruba! grin grin

FIXED!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by worksmart(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
I was gonna say he seems happy in jail so why release him ? grin
Badtman:
It seems he is enjoying the watery Beans grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by Igboid: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
A handsome man, will always remain a handsome man.

Despite his travails, Nnamdi remains pure in spirit and in appearance.

May the forces be with him.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by ALEGETEMITOPE(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
#CELEBRITYKANU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by luckylucky: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
Federal government should just release this Albino and deport him straight to UK where he has dual citizenship. It's a pity that this idiot has turned to ibos hero. Can someone of his right sense among you tell me what exactly is going to be the gain of ibos when they are strips off of their investments in South Westerners as soon as biafrans communities stamped. Ibos has not learnt from ojukwu civil war.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by Ikechukwu48: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
I thought the yolobas on NL are claiming the man is regretting his actions.

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The b9ogeyman wey dey chase Yoloba for dream hence his name is on their mouth everyday just embarrassed the wasterners.

Westerners how market? Does he look like he is regretting his actions? Does he look like he's scared of your dullard "general"?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by diegwu01: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
I dont understand,
Before now IPOB was threatening Nigeria with Scud missiles and intercontinental Ballstic Missiles thy claimed they obtained from North Korea
now they are celebrating a wristband.

I keep saying it, the fastest way for kanu to leave prison is by Apologizing to Nigerians and the Nigerian Government.
if he does this, he would win a lot of sympathies from many Nigerians and his freedom would be certain.
at the moment his followers are deceiving him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by Samakus(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
gigabyte13:

Kiiiiiiikiii Kiiiiiiikiii, clap for yasef. But l thought you guys said, you came from lsreal? So from your comment, it is save to say, you guys are the real Nigerians #yimu. Lost tribe of lsreal, confusing themselves, since the days of Adam and Eve

Gigabyte13, right? Alternatively, it's 13 gigabytes! Well, that's not enough.

Your moniker says it all. I don't expect you to understand what I wrote. Your body obviously lacks the capacity to house your brain. Hence, the inactivity of your brain leading to your inability to think and decode when not to masturbate on another person's view. Who don see gigabyte with brain or 13 gigabytes being enough for a big phone? Oyibo never do am. Goodluck to your ministry of senselessness
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by basadenet: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Many should not be bothered even if they put cover on his face, so far he stands for what he believed in. Na pmb go tire..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by Churchillsaug(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
gigabyte13:

Me? U think say l get oblong head like you? Na people like you wey KWASHIORKOR wan kill, na him this prisoner fresh pass. Ebi elewon gbogbo
i dnt talk to people like u.at least, I've already made my point and thank God u understood it b4 quoting me back. I repeat, Nnamdi Kalu is far far better than u in any level, if u are the one in prison by now u must have turned to Nebuchardnezzer. But the guy still FRESH pass YOU that is not in prison. And for ur mumu sense, u think say na prison food put am for that shape? U still open ur sssmelling mouth to boo the guy. Nawa to u ooh. Nairaland don give every Tom and Harry the chance to talk where they no supose talk. Guy, enjoy the previlage

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by joeshed(m): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
I thought nairaland never wanted to promote or post any Biafra related news....... u must post Biafra news because u wanna gain more traffic to ur site... more biafran news,the more popular ur site... because BIAFRA is the antidote to Nigeria's problem..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by joeshed(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
I RESPECT NNAMDI KANU FOR HIS OUTSTANDING RESOLUTENESS AND FORMIDABILITY unlike the blackman..... u know most Blacks are highly corrupt especially in politics.... but this MAN has distinguished himself.. HE CANNOT BE BRIBED!!

''ecce homo''(behold the man)

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by attackgat: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
luckylucky:
Federal government should just release this Albino and deport him straight to UK where he has dual citizenship. It's a pity that this idiot has turned to ibos hero. Can someone of his right sense among you tell me what exactly is going to be the gain of ibos when they are strips off of their investments in South Westerners as soon as biafrans communities stamped. Ibos has not learnt from ojukwu civil war.

we never learnt from the civil war? What do you want learn? You want us to learn "how to be a Hausa/Fulani slave in one Nigeria"? Sorry bro, Igbos skipped that lesson for you guys to carry on with it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by Favored4gud: 2:56am On Jun 21, 2016
I jus pity human beings....we easily forget that nothing is permanent....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by khaybeebello(m): 5:55am On Jun 21, 2016
Lyk ciriously, I'm getting tired of how Nigeria z taking this matter..
They want independence give it to them, besides they have nothing good to offer us. They have been tainting Nigeria since 1914, they just kept taking us backward, I wonder when they ll stop violence, drug, kidnapping, rituals nd all sorts, it's running deep in their veins. They re being motivated by the oil, trust me, all this Nnamdi kanu of a guy wouldn't be so much adamant on the issue if not because of the fact that he has it at the back of his mind to take over the oil sector and make it his inheritance .
Trust me,even after they were given independence, a lot of bloodshed will occur in their country, the people there will suffer and they will never grow as an independent country. ..
oya zombies, troll out in group, I have been waiting with my helmet and ak47
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos by Phobia1: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2016
Ar u sure dis guy is emoney nd kcee's lost broda? hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Two Killed As Violence Breaks Out During Elections In Ondo. Photos / EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.