Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Juvenile Female Alsatian Dog For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Juvenile Female Alsatian Dog For Sale (1156 Views)

Police Arrest Alsatian Dog For Robbery In Lagos (photo) / #distress Sale.. 2 Male Puppies And An Adult Female Alsatian For Sale / My Obedient Alsatian Dog- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juvenile Female Alsatian Dog For Sale by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Juvenile female alsatian dog
9 months old and very active
Temperament : Barks at strangers but hasn't started attacking and easily to get along with overtime.
Reason for selling : I'm a student and I bought her when I was on holiday, when I resumed back to school she wasn't taken care of the way I would have done because my parents don't have the time and interest. Also, she lost a considerable amount of weight but not utterly emaciated.
She needs a good owner who will love and care for her.
Vaccine: she took some when she first came.
She loves playing also.
Commands: None.

Re: Juvenile Female Alsatian Dog For Sale by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
tycoon2:
Juvenile female alsatian dog
9 months old and very active
Temperament : Barks at strangers but hasn't started attacking and easily to get along with overtime.
Reason for selling : I'm a student and I bought her when I was on holiday, when I resumed back to school she wasn't taken care of the way I would have done because my parents don't have the time and interest. Also, she lost a considerable amount of weight but not utterly emaciated.
She needs a good owner who will love and care for her.
Vaccine: she took some when she first came.
She loves playing also.
Commands: None.

price :45000
Re: Juvenile Female Alsatian Dog For Sale by Mckandre(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
dude,is that a greyhound?
Re: Juvenile Female Alsatian Dog For Sale by osuntuyi20: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
the dog b like painted local dog....my own local dog big pass dis...and u talk say na 9month...how much u wan sell am sef
Re: Juvenile Female Alsatian Dog For Sale by Eveezy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
its a good gsd that is tall and slim
Re: Juvenile Female Alsatian Dog For Sale by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2016
Eveezy:
its a good gsd that is tall and slim
thanks man. Call 07036951970 for interested buyers

(1) (Reply)

Do People Keep Cat As Pet In Nigeria? Please Let's See Yours. / 5months Male Rott Pup4sale / Hello Ur Helps Needed In Winning A Pup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.