Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

The Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi (735 Views)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son / Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by mile12crises: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Controversial socialite, Kemi Olunloyo has stated that religion is the biggest lie to mankind.

Kemi said that Christianity and Islam are fakes, adding that both the Bible and the Koran need to be “recycled into toilet paper and placed in toilets.”

Kemi stated this in an interview with Global Excellence Magazine.

When asked what her view was on religion, religious leaders and religion followers, she said: “Religion is the biggest lie to mankind. Christianity and Islam are fakes. The Bible and Koran need to be recycled into toilet paper and placed in toilets. I mean it.”

Kemi shed some light on her quest for marriage, stating that she needed a man who will take orders from her.

“I need a man that will take orders from me,” Kemi said.

“I don’t entertain bullshit. There will be no infidelity, domestic violence, making me a servant and I won’t submit to a man, God forbid. That man is still out there,” she added.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/the-koran-needs-to-be-recycled-into-toilet-paper-and-placed-in-toilets-kemi-olunloyo/#auh55jEGVaZHoRRB.99
Re: The Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by olatomiwa(f): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
mile12crises:

Controversial socialite, Kemi Olunloyo has stated that religion is the biggest lie to mankind.

Kemi said that Christianity and Islam are fakes, adding that both the Bible and the Koran need to be “recycled into toilet paper and placed in toilets.”

Kemi stated this in an interview with Global Excellence Magazine.

When asked what her view was on religion, religious leaders and religion followers, she said: “Religion is the biggest lie to mankind. Christianity and Islam are fakes. The Bible and Koran need to be recycled into toilet paper and placed in toilets. I mean it.”

Kemi shed some light on her quest for marriage, stating that she needed a man who will take orders from her.

“I need a man that will take orders from me,” Kemi said.

“I don’t entertain bullshit. There will be no infidelity, domestic violence, making me a servant and I won’t submit to a man, God forbid. That man is still out there,” she added.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/the-koran-needs-to-be-recycled-into-toilet-paper-and-placed-in-toilets-kemi-olunloyo/#auh55jEGVaZHoRRB.99
The subject of your post is misleading. She said Quran and Bible, yet you omitted the bible. Lying by omission.

1 Like

Re: The Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by shoboy2: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
olatomiwa:
The subject of your post is misleading. She said Quran and Bible, yet you omitted the bible. Lying by omission.
maybe d info isn't valid.
Re: The Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by teemanbastos(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
she dun mad patapata... grin grin grin she dey find man wey go take orders? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

#TBT- Stephanie Linus Angelic Photoshoot With Genevieve Magazin / Emir Of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi's Son Graduates From Primary School (photos) / Khloe Kardashian Flashes Nipple*s In Flimsy Top (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.