Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Why Do Divorces( Male) Always Claim Their Ex Wife Cheated On Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Divorces( Male) Always Claim Their Ex Wife Cheated On Them (747 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Divorces( Male) Always Claim Their Ex Wife Cheated On Them by sweetbee(f): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2009
pls i ll like to know y men alway claim they found their ex in bed with another man especially when they want to start a new relationship. do ya think they re seeking sympathy?
Re: Why Do Divorces( Male) Always Claim Their Ex Wife Cheated On Them by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2009
I think they've reached a point where there's no iota of love for the woman, so they do anything to destroy her reputation. And I think they feel it reduces the amount of possession the woman can hold unto during divorce proceedings, that's why they go on a lying spree.
Re: Why Do Divorces( Male) Always Claim Their Ex Wife Cheated On Them by sweetbee(f): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2009
my sis, its so common now, d most annoyn is that they dont wait for u to ask b4 they start tellin u crap and then u ask urself are all women cheat or they re indirectly telln u what they did
Re: Why Do Divorces( Male) Always Claim Their Ex Wife Cheated On Them by Fiona0007: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2009
May be men usually tolerate the 'faults and weakness' of their females and the only reason for divorce is infidelity.
Anyone has statistics for the commonest reason for divorce coming from female side?
Re: Why Do Divorces( Male) Always Claim Their Ex Wife Cheated On Them by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2009
They just telling you what they think might make u fall fast.
Re: Why Do Divorces( Male) Always Claim Their Ex Wife Cheated On Them by sweetbee(f): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2009
all the men in da house pls voice ur opinion so we ladies can understand
Re: Why Do Divorces( Male) Always Claim Their Ex Wife Cheated On Them by Shinatu: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2009
Fhemmmy:

They just telling you what they think might make u fall fast.

Right!

My Uncle did it when he wanted a relationship with a Christian girl(he is a Muslim), so that the girl would not think she was commiting adultry, since there is a part of the Bible that says a man could put away his wife for infidelity.

The girl saw the other woman as a LovePeddler, she did not bother to confirm the story (they were all living in the same town) and married my Uncle.

My Uncle is on his third wife now. I wonder what he told the newest wife about the second wife?
Re: Why Do Divorces( Male) Always Claim Their Ex Wife Cheated On Them by sweetbee(f): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2009
@ shinatu ; what a shame. so is d xtian lady still with him
Re: Why Do Divorces( Male) Always Claim Their Ex Wife Cheated On Them by sweetbee(f): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2009
oh definitely the same old story ' SHE CHEATED'
Re: Why Do Divorces( Male) Always Claim Their Ex Wife Cheated On Them by Shinatu: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2009
sweetbee:

@ shinatu ; what a shame. so is d xtian lady still with him

I think she wanted to leave at one time and my Uncle had to look for some Family members to calm things down.
I asked some of the family members then what they were going to say when they got there since their son(my Uncle) had apparently messed up? But this is Nigeria, a man can never mess up,the woman must be responsible somehow and must be ready to endure.!
Re: Why Do Divorces( Male) Always Claim Their Ex Wife Cheated On Them by Fhemmmy: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2009
@Shinatu

That is a good soap script
Re: Why Do Divorces( Male) Always Claim Their Ex Wife Cheated On Them by sweetbee(f): 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2009
@fhemmmy what do u mean by that.
Re: Why Do Divorces( Male) Always Claim Their Ex Wife Cheated On Them by lannre(m): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2009
And why do some wife think they can eat their cake and have it ?
Re: Why Do Divorces( Male) Always Claim Their Ex Wife Cheated On Them by Akinagirl(f): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2009
@ Lannre
What do you mean by that?

(1) (Reply)

... / Happy Birthday Ifyalways / 7 Money Management Rules Every Married Woman Should Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.