Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

When Slow Thinkers Make More Money Than Intelligent And Smart People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Slow Thinkers Make More Money Than Intelligent And Smart People (780 Views)

Recession: See How Smart People Are Bypassing It / 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People / 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Slow Thinkers Make More Money Than Intelligent And Smart People by fxid10(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
One of the best news you will come across today about business success, will be that, "you don't need to be an intelligent person to succeed in business". Go to any business area or talk to any body you know that is successful in business, you will come to know that, they are not as intelligent as you are. You are both intelligent and smarter than they are. But the question now is, Why are they doing better than you are? They are making more money than you are making, why? I know very well, that some of them are making it through evil ways. But there are some too, who are making it without using this evil ways. I mean, it can be very painful sometimes to see people you are smarter than, making more money than you. Now, let me tell you what they know, that has helped them. They know what business to do, they know how to do it, and they did it. Do you know what business to do? Do you know how to do it? then do it, you will make money.
I talked about a security guard in one my post on nairaland and my blog, who is now making money more than those who are working in money houses. He makes money from wheelbarrow. He lives in a very big city. He makes #500 daily from a single wheelbarrow. He presently own 40 wheelbarrows, calculate how much he is making daily, weekly and then monthly. This young man never attended a secondary school, but he is making money, by far than those who came out of university with first class. if you google ALEX IYABILI, you will see how he started with just #14,000, how he grew to the point where he is making over that, in a day. Those information about him will assist you greatly. So my brothers and my sisters, slow thinkers can make money from any business, if only they are ready to learn.

(1) (Reply)

. / The Youngest Billionaires On The Forbes 400: 14 Under 40 / Mmm Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.