Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs (14961 Views)

5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media / Recession: See How Smart People Are Bypassing It / 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by importexpert(m): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
People have wondered why I keep trying to re-orientate the minds of Nigerians about jobs. I want to state it clearly to avoid being misunderstood: I have no issue with someone having a job. We all tried our hands at one job or the other. I know the feeling of waking up each morning with sleepy eyes just to avoid being late to work. I know the feeling of having a demanding boss and nosey co-workers. I know the feeling of receiving your salary and after splitting it to meet various needs, there is barely much left. I know and I fully understand.

But there are a couple of things that I learned early enough which smart workers must have realized about their jobs.

1. It is a way of forfeiting your dreams for someone else: Be sincere with yourself, did you ever dream of living your whole life based on the routine of 8am-5pm job? Very rarely will anybody have such a dream. But this is what has become of so many people, and there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. When you received that job, you signed up to work towards the realization of the organization- owned by someone! When are you going to start chasing your dreams?

2. It is a temporary solution to financial problems: Smart people have realized it too. The pay that comes from your job will not cater for your financial problems completely. It will merely give you enough to live by for the month. Hardly will you get the luxury that you see on TV or that you have imagined based on it. And have you observed that most often, the problems you solve with your salary for a month are the same problems you are going to use it for next month? The cycle never really changes!

3. Your pay check is a reminder that you are not completely free: Now this is one fact that some may doubt but it is true nonetheless. Any one or system that controls your finances to a fairly good extent controls you. It controls your time, energy and also your mental efforts. The idea is it to keep you dependent on the system for another pay because what it offers you will hardly be enough to meet the needs you are faced with. In simple terms, you are not completely free.

4. It keeps you attached to itself like an addiction: Have you not wondered how so many people stay at a job for so long? I have. No job was designed to make you rich. No job was designed for you to achieve financial independence. Also, no job was designed to make you think of leaving (except if things go wrong). What the system will do to you is gradually get you used to receiving a salary. Soon enough, you will start resenting the idea of starting your own venture because you will realize that monthly pay that you receive may vanish. It’s like doing drugs. It gets you high for a while and makes you want more.

5. Have a job, but own a business at all cost: Smart people realize that they may have needs that needs to be met continually, but they are also aware of the need to secure their finance by owning a business. They realize that what they earn keeps them afloat for the moment but it has no future guarantee. So, rather than forfeit one at the expense of the other, they decide to handle the two. They retain their job while they find and set up a business of their own that they can run. They ensure that the business does not require much of their time so it doesn’t interfere with their jobs. It is a win-win situation for them.

It is said that the power of a seed is not in its size but in its potential. Likewise, starting a business may seem small or of little importance now, but its true worth is in its potential. Its worth is in what it can become three to five months or years from now if you stick with it. So once again, I urge you to be proactive and start a business now rather than grumble about why you think you can’t.

Join Me To Learn The Personal Secret Step I Used In Affiliate Marketing To Make N225, 000 in A Single Week at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by importexpert(m): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
See What Some Of Those That Have Learn About My Affiliate Marketing Strategies Are Saying

leppyj:
Just got the affliiate jagaban pack,from importexpert (a man with heart of gold). Importexpert is trusted and tested since the days of mini importation till now. I know he will not dissapoint as usual.

MasterRahl:
I have bought the e-book and I must say it is quite revealing. It was delivered straight to my e-mail in PDF immediately I paid for it. I shaall start practicing what I've read in it this year. Procrastination is the thief of time.
By the way, I'll contact you if I have any challenge. Good work ImportExpert. cool

echobazz:
Jagaban I really admire your e-book,The cost of acquiring the e-book is no where near the content in it.Thanks for your support.

IsaacBuchi:

A lot of people dont appreciate when they are given gold. Some people are narrow minded...some refuse to think out-of-the-box. This guy has released in his ebook all you need to use your brain. I was shocked at the powerful content of the ebook. Every Nigerian deserves to read that gaddamn book. That book has the power to take half of Nigeria's population out of poverty.

This guyz ebook is a gold for Nigerians, I can testify to it- I bought the book. His ebook kept me glued in a chair for over an hour in a stretch- I was reading non-stop...amazed at how someone in Nigeria can release such a powerful idea that alot of people want to hide (and know only themselves).

This guyz ebook saves you years of trial an error. He takes you right past through to the main things. With his ebook, I dont see what should stop anybody ever again in Nigeria from doing and succeeding in online business. He has done the thinking for you, he has done the errors for you.

This guy is a blessing from heaven...this guy is gold...this guy is more of what Nigerians need...this guy is more than a master....this guy has love in his heart (through love indeed....i can vouch for this guy, over and over and over again.)

So please dont come hear to make comment and say "he is selling books of 3000naira". How much did you expect the book to be before. The book is worth over 50,000naira. If he tells you to pay 50k, can you pay it? How much is Facebook advert? $5 (what will Zuckberg do with $5?).

You should understand that he has created something of value out of a loving heart, he definitly should get some credit or reward. He is simply making money from doing what he loves. So why the side talk?

He is simply practicing what he preach- he is making money online. Something you can not do, something you dont know how to do...and he is willing to teach you for just 3000naira and you are complaining and thinking he wants to extort from you- because he ask you to pay him what he rightly deserves (absolutely crazy kind of thinking). But you will still be the same person to go to Night Clubs and spend 20,000naira in one night (invest in the right things). Some people just sit and watch success pass them by and later the begin to wonder why they are poor.

Please, I have said enough. If you are not interested in online means of earning a living, please, and please do not discourage others from taking a right step.

No hard feelings...just trying to correct you.

wonderiyke:
I have equally gotten mine. I got it within 1hr of completing the instructions in the sale site & contacting the Jagaban on phone. The book is quite revealing. I'm doing my best to comprehend. I wish the Jagaban could also do a video that can still be affordable for us.

wonderiyke:

Wow! I'm really blown away by your passion to see people succeed. Thanks bro and may your light burn even brighter this 2017. Happy new year.

You Can See My Secret Strategies At www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html . . .
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by chordrylateral(m): 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
Don't
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by auntysimbiat(f): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hmmm.. Good
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by brunofarad(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ok

Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by MrAwePresident: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by Tenim47(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
before nko
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by alegbeleye(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
OK
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by Noblebrown7(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
I hear..
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by CellTabRepairs: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Great post.
It's up to you folks to make preparations at all times for permanence

Are you yet to get this bestselling resource? Before now,this tech-support segment was hidden knowledge. Now, you have a chance with the WORLD's first ever complete manual on cell/smartphone technology and its repairs. GET IT NOW! Visit Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc today

Just click name tag, view and get it right away!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by Freethought(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
I get a job 2day, I start thinking of how to get a better one tomorrow
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by Linzo(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
CellTabRepairs:
Great post.

Are you yet to get this bestselling resource? Before now,this tech-support segment was hidden knowledge. Now, you have a chance with the WORLD's first ever complete manual on cell/smartphone technology and its repairs. GET IT NOW! Visit Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc today

I will advice that nobody should take this thread serious because all you see above are antics the op is using to sell his crappy e-book to ignorant victims. The op doesn't have anything to offer as regards to affiliate. don't buy the crap called affiliate jagaban . We that bought it were ignorant, be guided

14 Likes

Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
i realised this early during my second year in the university,my first dream in life was to be a lecturer with the sole purpose of getting rich and wealthy in lecturing job. At time goes on i realised that those lecturers i sees everyday in my school are not so rich to the level i desire which make me realised that salary work will never make me rich and achieve my finacial dream,so after graduation i,m venturing into business no matter how small it will be and i belive that with dedication,perseverace and time i will surely get to top. Entreprenuership and business are the only way to finacial freedom and liberate someone from clutches of poverty. Salary work wil only sustain u and will never make u rich. My advice to my fellow young guys out there esp the graduates, please stop wasting your time hoping on white cola job that i think does not exist due to recession, find something and start doing no matter how small, start business,learn skill,look around and search for those needs people are lacking and find a suitable product that will satisfy those needs with that u are automatically a millionaire in a short time. Think smart, think big. Start something today because the best time to plant a seed was 10yrs ago and another best time is today.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by ReubenE(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
Linzo:

I will advice that nobody should take this thread serious because all you see above are antics the op is using to sell his crappy e-book to ignorant victims. The op doesn't have anything to offer as regards to affiliate. don't buy the crap called affiliate jagaban . We that bought it were ignorant, be guided
You mean to say it is crappy? I guess seeing and hearing one thing over and over again possesses the mind.

Going by what you said, then I am mistaken for thinking the affiliate jagaban is a gold mine.
Of late, I've been seeing it everywhere I go like MTN.
I have heard testimonies though...

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by Harkynkunle(m): 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Like seriously.. the Op have made a good point up there... D truth is..... with d situation in country.. can anyone advise a good business someone can venture into.. ?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by femiabiolajamb(f): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lizo:

it is high time you stop misleading people. i personally bought the affiliate jagaban and its a goldmine. the op has a heart of gold. i completely disagree with your claims because i am a leaving testimony. i will post my clickbank earnings and all my activities as a form of testimony by weekend to proof you wrong and shame you. the wise knows that if 100 people are satisfied and only one is not does not mean that everything is wrong. bro come out plain and tell us what your ulterior motives are because i already smell rat in you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by Linzo(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
ReubenE:

You mean to say it is crappy? I guess seeing and hearing one thing over and over again possesses the mind.

Going by what you said, then I am mistaken for thinking the affiliate jagaban is a gold mine.
Forget those staged testimonies formulated by the op. it's just imposter you are seeing there, most Monika that talk good of op is own by the same guy (op) . It was recently discovered that the op run multiple of accounts on Nairaland for its marketing purposes. So please run and run far from crappy affiliate jagaban or you regret wasting your 3k, i rest my case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by femiabiolajamb(f): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
ReubenE:

do not be mislead. it the affiliate jagaban is a crap, the song would have been everywhere by now. i am a leaving testimony. i bought the guide and it was worth every single penny i spent on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by blessme105: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
This scammer is back again...... Well me no go talk anything..... Anybody wey won fall for trap make him fall na naija we all dey.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by Linzo(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
femiabiolajamb:

it is high time you stop misleading people. i personally bought the affiliate jagaban and its a goldmine. the op has a heart of gold. i completely disagree with your claims because i am a leaving testimony. i will post my clickbank earnings and all my activities as a form of testimony by weekend to proof you wrong and shame you. the wise knows that if 100 people are satisfied and only one is not does not mean that everything is wrong. bro come out plain and tell us what your ulterior motives are because i already smell rat in you.
Femi i think you are too matured for this, enjoy with your fastlane and your affiliate marketing, you're are op friend but don't come here to lie and thus lure other gullible Nigerians into wasting their money in that crap he is selling, how many people ever come to criticize your fastlane Mr femi., please don't allow me talk too much this night

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by blessme105: 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
femiabiolajamb:

Thesame person using diff Monikas, bro carry go jor man must chop. But as I said before my 3k no go sit well with u.
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by blessme105: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Linzo:

Femi i think you are too matured for this, enjoy with your fastlane and your affiliate marketing, you're are op friend but don't come here to lie and thus lure other gullible Nigerians into wasting their money in that crap he is selling, how many people ever come to criticize your fastlane Mr femi., please don't allow me talk too much this night

Op friend? Or op himself...... Smh. Monkey don wise jor

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by acehood907(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Harkynkunle:
Like seriously.. the Op have made a good point up there... D truth is..... with d situation in country.. can anyone advise a good business someone can venture into.. ?
bross please are you living in Lagos please
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by importexpert(m): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by importexpert(m): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmmm.. Good

thanks.
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by acehood907(m): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
blessme105:
This scammer is back again...... Well me no go talk anything..... Anybody wey won fall for trap make him fall na naija we all dey.

bro I need your help please
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by importexpert(m): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
CellTabRepairs:
Great post.

thanks.
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by acehood907(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
importexpert:
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.
guy please where should I suppose to buy notest phones in Lagos please
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by chamillitary64(m): 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
The name " affiliate jagaban" sounds like a joke...that name Is not 2 for business... it doesn't attract serious minded ppl..
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by importexpert(m): 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
i realised this early during my second year in the university,my first dream in life was to be a lecturer with the sole purpose of getting rich and wealthy in lecturing job. At time goes on i realised that those lecturers i sees everyday in my school are not so rich to the level i desire which make me realised that salary work will never make me rich and achieve my finacial dream,so after graduation i,m venturing into business no matter how small it will be and i belive that with dedication,perseverace and time i will surely get to top. Entreprenuership and business are the only way to finacial freedom and liberate someone from clutches of poverty. Salary work wil only sustain u and will never make u rich. My advice to my fellow young guys out there esp the graduates, please stop wasting your time hoping on white cola job that i think does not exist due to recession, find something and start doing no matter how small, start business,learn skill,look around and search for those needs people are lacking and find a suitable product that will satisfy those needs with that u are automatically a millionaire in a short time. Think smart, think big. Start something today because the best time to plant a seed was 10yrs ago and another best time is today.

lecturing can make you rich, it depends on how good you are with finance. their are some principles governing wealth accumulation that space will not allow me to discuss. but i will summarize it in few lines. principle no,1 is to save not less-than 10% of all that you earn. it can be up-to 20 or 50%. when it starts accumulating, invest it and it will add an extra flesh to your salary. repeat this process. too little time for expatiating this.
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by importexpert(m): 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
femiabiolajamb:

@femi they are only seeking for cheap childish attention. please save your time for something better.
Re: 5 Things Smart People Know About Having Their Jobs by ReubenE(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Linzo:

Forget those staged testimonies formulated by the op. it's just imposter you are seeing there, most Monika that talk good of op is own by the same guy (op) . It was recently discovered that the op run multiple of accounts on Nairaland for its marketing purposes. So please run and run far from crappy affiliate jagaban or you regret wasting your 3k, i rest my case
I can see you are very convinced about the crappy part.
Thanks for the enlightenment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Singa Market In Kano (Photos) / Dangote Refinery Ramps Up Production With US Crude – Bloomberg / Nigeria Imports 9000MT Of Stockfish From Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.