Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

I Want To Set Up A Dairy Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Set Up A Dairy Farm (837 Views)

My Agro Journey - A Personal Dairy & Possible Motivator For Procrastinators. / I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up / Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Set Up A Dairy Farm by Trueigbo: 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Good morning

I want to set up a dairy farm in North central Nigeria and I need the following information:

 When to stock
 The breed to buy
 The type of house
 The type of feed
 Feeding periods
 Vaccination plan

With this few information I can start with 1-2 cows before expanding.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Set Up A Dairy Farm by Trueigbo: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2016
somebody should assist me
Re: I Want To Set Up A Dairy Farm by fogechi: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
A lot are not doing the biz now. So it may be difficult getting reaponse

My one cent
Re: I Want To Set Up A Dairy Farm by Willie2015: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
Trueigbo:
Good morning

I want to set up a dairy farm in North central Nigeria and I need the following information:

 When to stock
 The breed to buy
 The type of house
 The type of feed
 Feeding periods
 Vaccination plan

With this few information I can start with 1-2 cows before expanding.

Bros, what you need is training. There is Nagari farm in Keffi NC, you can contact them and see if you can work with them for a month without pay. You will be able to address these questions.
Re: I Want To Set Up A Dairy Farm by Trueigbo: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Willie2015:

Bros, what you need is training. There is Nagari farm in Keffi NC, you can contact them and see if you can work with them for a month without pay. You will be able to address these questions.

thank you
Re: I Want To Set Up A Dairy Farm by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
Contact me for the details.. Gbenga 08120528950

(1) (Reply)

Sorted: Thread now closed / Tractors For Sale / Cif Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.