Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning (52618 Views)

Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It / See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour / Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by justmenoni: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lalasticlala and snakes are like siamese twins. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by Maski87: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Strong man PGBU EkE
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by Hardeife: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
NL is not complete without snake story
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by MadCow1: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bigmillz:
am not gonna honour your stupidity by replying you

Technically speaking, you just replied me.. grin Who is stupiid now? grin

Tell your Hungry biitchass cousins to stop killing our wildlife. angry
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
AnodaIT:
Sweet peppersoup, post pics of the fire where you dey roast am
see wen dem prepare am, Me no dey chop snake Sha

Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
hadura29:

When you are ready to start the forest journey, holla abeg... grin
I dae your back jare. Make we go catch anaconda come. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by banme1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Young innocent python
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by Israelfx2(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
space booked cos I know lalasticlala loves snakes. FP material

1 Like

Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by dapizy02(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
Princealex1:
must they kill it

No it must kill dem

2 Likes

Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
Men your cousins looks scary,wetin you guys go smoke for field?
Jk
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
MadCow1:

Your Biitchass cousins killed a harmless snake. angry

And you are thanking God that none of them was lost.

You call a constrictor a harmless snake? Negro, please.
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by MadCow1: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3864148_img20160220152222_jpege1b53353a2e0b7925b769d84cadac95f

I knew those biitchasses were Hungry as Fhuck to kill a Harmless python.

Then after killing the poor creature, the fhuckers start posing with the dead snake as if they just blew up an oil pipeline inside Dodan Barracks. angry

Now they have cooked it. Next thing now they will wear Aso-Ebi, block their street and hire D.J to celebrate themselves. angry

Biitchass Punks. angry

I wish that Python had atleast fhucked up one of those skinny biitches before he died. angry

1 Like

Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by AbbieGee1(f): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Chai,people and snake matter na like gum and shoe
See long list of viewers and 200 guests,me sef I rush come ni tongue
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by Proffdada: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
poor non-venomous snake looking for small rodents
Now they'll have a rat and mouse problem to face
the ecosystem has just been tipped over
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by YourMajesty(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:
Snakes grin grin grin grin = FP
Atleast, it's better than death news hitting FP daily. wink

2 Likes

Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by electrokcoi(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
lala, see meat oooooo
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bigmillz:
yea ma'am excuse my English

Ok..You are excused
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by MadCow1: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

It is a harmless snake.

Google it hommie.

Its not harmful to humans and its records of attacing humans is very very very very very very very very very small.

In the East, these Beauties live freely amongst the People and nobody kills it.
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by engrhorla(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
benedictnsi:

gringrin me weh d look am for pictures, etc d do me "jigijigi" for body

U no be confam man o

U no fit watch snake show on National geographic channel be that

Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by stubbornman(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
vanndubi:

Omo, past tense of cut is cut.
my brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrr thing tire you shey
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Sempumping:

Ok..You are excused
thanks ma'am
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

why are answering a man cow? He is mad and he is a cow so don't answer the delinquent
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by lonelydora: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
Sempumping:
I don't understand why people like striking a pose after killing snake

Does it give them entry to Dasuki 's Vault undecided

My new crush....how are you doing?
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
stubbornman:

my brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrr thing tire you shey
the day you make mistake may you never pass what ever you do.
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
Princealex1:
must they kill it
do u know d havoc dat snake u ar cing could cause in d society?snakes ar some dangerous kind of animals dt hv bn causin havoc right from tym..som dangerous breeds lyk d black mambas can attack one without fear of been kiled..they ar subtle n sharp during attack...i wl kil snake anytime anyday..haba!watin concern me self...

1 Like

Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by lioncoolst(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Must people kill every animal they encounter in this country! Today it's Snake, day after Alligator, two days after its Croc. I hope it doesn't extend to human beings that don't speak their language, or dress like them, or pray to their god.
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by DeMekus: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lala's best topic.
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by DeMekus: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by enshi(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
One thing I liked about the pictures I saw is the way every lady girl and woman kept distance while trying to catch a glance on the dead snake.... Even with the head off the body they still kept a distance..... And i say to mY self are these part of the people who will participate in the equal right bill of a thing......

Ladies one dignifying thing about you guys is in your fears... It attractive it's sexy..... Its respectful

1 Like

Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by hadura29(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Perfectdanny:

I dae your back jare. Make we go catch anaconda come.
grin grin grin grin

Kein problem mein bruder, Apelex we don dey plenty oooooo. Amalbert, you go join, Igodo movie in the making oooooo... ikbnice tebells91 please come fully loaded to this snake expedition... grin
Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
lonelydora:

My new crush....how are you doing?

Crushing since when wink

Am great ..you?

1 Like

Re: See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Loongathroatist Union of Nigeria...they will eat their Mother's carcasses if only you put salt, palm oil and pepper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Predictions Of Notradamus(d Man Dat Saw Tomorrow) / Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina / Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.