Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) (47884 Views)

Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre / Femi Fani-Kayode & Osita Chidoka In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attire / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by broseme: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dr Boboye Oyeyemi  Corps Marshal of FRSC attended the church service/dedication of a complex constructed by the former Corps Marshal Chief Osita Chidoka in honour of Late Mrs Juliana Chidoka at St. Andrew's Anglican Church Obosi. Former Governor of Anambra State Chief Peter Obi,Deputy Governor of Anambra State Dr Nkem Okeke,Dr Alex Ekwueme and a host of other dignitaries also attended the occasion.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/peter-obialex-ekwuemeothers-attend.html

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by broseme: 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2016

1 Share

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by mrvitalis(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
This is the type of gifts the church should reject

He was a public servant and his salary and gratuities can't build something like this.. ... This is bad...
We should never celebrate things like this.. . In fact the EFCC needs to invite him to explain the source of the money

And this is the young generation of PDP? ??

Nigeria my country

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by broseme: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
broseme:
More
More

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by kutchs: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
mrvitalis:

He was a public servant and his salary and gratuities can't build something like this.. ... This is bad...
We should never celebrate things like this.. . In fact the EFCC needs to invite him to explain the source of the money

Nigeria my country
I'm not sure Osita Chidoka is afraid of the EFCC, you will be surprised that the money for this project didn't come from his pocket alone. In 1997/98 Ibrahim Coomasie former IG of Police donated a lecture theatre to Imo State University Owerri named after him. Funny thing is that Coomasie didn't contribute a dime to the project, but friends. Cases like that abound.
Not putting a defence for Chidoka but this is an area you should also look at instead of making it a PDP thing.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
The guy above me should arrange efcc to go and arrest him since they nver frame many South easterner for Dansuki Saga.

9 Likes

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by mrvitalis(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
kutchs:

I'm not sure Osita Chidoka is afraid of the EFCC, you will be surprised that the money for this project didn't come from his pocket alone. In 1997/98 Ibrahim Coomasie former IG of Police donated a lecture theatre to Imo State University Owerri named after him. Funny thing is that Coomasie didn't contribute a dime to the project, but friends. Cases like that abound.
Not putting a defence for Chidoka but this is an area you should also look at instead of making it a PDP thing.
Will u contribute money for me to build a church and take all the glory??

Am not making it a PDP thing. .. alot of people see him as a redefined politician and if this is what he is then let's stick with the old ones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by mrvitalis(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
The guy above me should arrange efcc to go and arrest him since they nver frame many South easterner for Dansuki Saga.

This is the problem with Nigeria
U were robbed and they arrest the theifs and u end up defending them.... what is his source of income that he can donate even 15 million??

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
mrvitalis:

This is the problem with Nigeria
U were robbed and they arrest the theifs and u end up defending them.... what is his source of income that he can donate even 15 million??
maybe u didn't see the post before mine... Who is defending a thief.. If Efcc has a viable case against him, what are they waiting for. He is not Asiwaju

15 Likes

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by citizenY(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
mrvitalis:

Nigeria my country

Have you forgotten "Roger" from check points and "royalty" from vehicle number plates?

3 Likes

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by Businessideas: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
God doesn't accept bribe.Osita Chidoka has the notorious legacy of converting a government agency for road safety into a revenue generating agency.I am sure his own investigation by EFCC is loading

11 Likes

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by citizenY(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
Businessideas:
God doesn't accept bribe.

But his servants do undecided .....on his behalf...where is that bling bling, halleluyah airways fellow sef , make we confirm shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by Businessideas: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
citizenY:

But his servants do undecided .....on his behalf...where is that bling bling, halleluyah airways fellow sef , make we confirm shocked
You must be referring to daddy Ayoh Oritseja4

5 Likes

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by redsquare(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ike Obosi. Nwanne gaba na ayi kwui na azu. Proudly Anambra, Proudly Idemili. grin

9 Likes

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by AtlanticBreeze: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
peter obi is now gatecrashing every event just to remain relevant. I feel sorry for him.. I wonder why EFCC is yet to sight this deceitful human being
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by olaasiwaju: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
Our nation go laugh atlast, by Allah graces.

1 Like

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by Philinho(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
Thank God for him.. Oh Lord give me my own house IJN
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by adexlamex(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
that awkward moment when you book space and you dont know what to type.....

1 Like

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by macaranta(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Okay...could be legit money

Check my signature out
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by undefeated(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
EFCC witch hunters will start work now
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by chinoify: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by youngeagle(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
No Homo..loves that dude,another humbly politician from the east.

1 Like

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by VERDA: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
mrvitalis:

Nigeria my country

So every single person that served the country was broke before going into public service?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by marvelous000: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
mrvitalis:

Nigeria my country
[size=13pt]
why you dey foam for mouth? Do you know if he has business empire that fetch him extra income?

So, people can't live normal life bcs they're public servant.

Btw, how is the building above his means
[/size]

18 Likes

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by hazyfm1: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
cheesy

YOU ARE SEEKING FOR EFCCs ATTENTION
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by abgold: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Him try sha!
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by Agbalanze(m): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
kutchs:

You cant be serious.. what does it take to put down this structure?
Once time FRSC boss and a Federal minister? Are u equally aware that he worked with Mobil Nigeria, a subsidiary of ExxonMobil? I reject poverty!!

9 Likes

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by gifttracy(f): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
What a house..
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ike Obosi

May God bless you
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by amiibaby(f): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by histemple: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Businessideas:
God doesn't accept bribe.Osita Chidoka has the notorious legacy of converting a government agency for road safety into a revenue generating agency.I am sure his own investigation by EFCC is loading

Who told you that God doesn't accept bribe? Please prove it.
Nevertheless, I don't understand where bribe comes in here.

1 Like

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by freeborn76(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
I am not here to contend whether or not Chidoka built the money from legit means, my position is that simply because you 'donated to God' doesn't suddenly justify the evil (if it is gotten by illegitimate means). After all, obedience is better than sacrifice...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum / Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe / We Only Invited Kunle Olawunmi To Help Us With Valuable Information - DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.