Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) (47891 Views)

Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre / Femi Fani-Kayode & Osita Chidoka In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attire / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
freeborn76:
I am not here to contend whether or not Chidoka built the money from legit means, my position is that simply because you 'donated to God' doesn't suddenly justify the evil (if it is gotten by illegitimate means). After all, obedience is better than sacrifice...

From your comment. It is either you are an armed robber, a ritualist or a fraud. Hand go touch you one day make we bet? Only people with such reasoning say all you said
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ike Obosi,gaba n'iru oga adili gi mma.
Obosi kwui na azu.
Umu Ide nnaa kwui na azu.
Omanbala kwui n'azu.

1 Like

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by kutchs: 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
mrvitalis:

Will u contribute money for me to build a church and take all the glory??

Am not making it a PDP thing. .. alot of people see him as a redefined politician and if this is what he is then let's stick with the old ones
Many contributed to the 'donation' Coomasie made to IMSU but the theatre is named after him even when his penny isn't there. When you have influenced people's lives, they can do so much for you.
The man who made me and many other young men what we are today will be 70 by November, we are putting up a project to immortalize his name. When we are done, you will also question how he got the money to afford such an edifice and probably ask EFCC to go after him.
Sure you understand my point.
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by grandstar(m): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
This is kwaraption!! ! grin grin
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by citizenY(m): 12:06am On Jun 21, 2016
Businessideas:

You must be referring to daddy Ayoh Oritseja4

Who be DAT?
Na your business partner?
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 21, 2016
...and the money for this came from?
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by 4rmthewest(m): 12:32am On Jun 21, 2016
Owk
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by Undisputed88(m): 2:23am On Jun 21, 2016
mrvitalis:
This is the type of gifts the church should reject

He was a public servant and his salary and gratuities can't build something like this.. ... This is bad...
We should never celebrate things like this.. . In fact the EFCC needs to invite him to explain the source of the money

And this is the young generation of PDP? ??

Nigeria my country
ANAMBRA his state.
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by seangy4konji: 4:29am On Jun 21, 2016
I love my country. Survival of fittest.

Young boy enter Europe January,by April ending he has finished a 50 room hotel,a 8 bedroom duplex ensuite,enough cars for papa and mama and mama invite the whole neighborhood to church for thanksgiving and everybody wear best cloth say as God do hin own make he don our own.

Na so we see Nigeria. You either join them or leave them.

Pastor will also tell you the way I deh pray for your friend na hin I deh pray for you. Go and ask your friend how he deh take do hin own because I don pray for you. Na you make you con help urself.
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by chigoizie7(m): 5:19am On Jun 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

He was a public servant and his salary and gratuities can't build something like this.. ... This is bad...
We should never celebrate things like this.. . In fact the EFCC needs to invite him to explain the source of the money

Nigeria my country

U are very funny.

Please do your research very well. Calculate his salaries as a corps Marshall for 8yrs. And then for being a minister for 1yr+. He didn't become a corps Marshall as a carrier civil servant, he was appointed by FG, so he earned as an appointee not as a civil servant.

Otherwise, check his age when he was d corps Marshall and realise that he couldn't attain such level @ such age.

Meanwhile, st Andrews my church, my church, st andrews.

Obosi ukwalla kwenu!!!!!!.
Ozulogu ire, mma mma nu!!!!
Obosi obodo dike.

Long live the people of obosi.

In my next world, God,if I don't come to obosi as a human being, let me be in obosi as a stone or a tree in obosi land. Ife eji abu Onye obosi erika.

1 Like

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by uzolexis(f): 6:19am On Jun 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

Will u contribute money for me to build a church and take all the glory??

Am not making it a PDP thing. .. alot of people see him as a redefined politician and if this is what he is then let's stick with the old ones

You are making it a PDP thing. You want to stick with the old politicians that are close to their grave,pls do. He didn't build a church, he built a hall, I don't know the source of his wealth, it may or may not be legit, he might be into other business aside politics that fetches him money.Not all public servants are thieves but since you are so sure his money is not legit can you give us evidence that he stole money as a public officer If you can't it's best you be quiet.
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by gare(f): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2016
kutchs:

I'm not sure Osita Chidoka is afraid of the EFCC, you will be surprised that the money for this project didn't come from his pocket alone. In 1997/98 Ibrahim Coomasie former IG of Police donated a lecture theatre to Imo State University Owerri named after him. Funny thing is that Coomasie didn't contribute a dime to the project, but friends. Cases like that abound.
Not putting a defence for Chidoka but this is an area you should also look at instead of making it a PDP thing.

Thank you my brother, people like Amaechi that live a mansion in front of EFCC valued over 5billion Naira, why has he not being invited because as a Governor for 8yrs he his not supposed to have that much money if he was spending only from his salary and allowances.

You are very correct, friends and well wishers interested in the project would have taken part in it, we should not jump up every time we see things like this and say EFCC, but we all know they are not doing a good job.if they want to use the mandate given to them Amaechis cell should be close to that of Dasuki.
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by ojialo(m): 7:13am On Jun 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

This is the problem with Nigeria
U were robbed and they arrest the theifs and u end up defending them.... what is his source of income that he can donate even 15 million??
nigeria youths, smh so you think chidoka lives only on his salary? Are you from Obosi? Do you know he came from a wealthy home? Why u know say na money wey him loot he take sponsor him brother for federal house of representative, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by ojialo(m): 7:16am On Jun 21, 2016
chigoizie7:

U are very funny.

Please dour research very well. Calculate his salaries as a corps Marshall for 8yrs. And then for being a minister for 1yr+.

Meanwhile, st Andrews my church, my church, st andrews.

Obosi ukwalla kwenu!!!!!!.
Ozulogu ire, mma mma nu!!!!
Obosi obodo dike.

Long live the people of obosi.

In my next world, God,if I don't come to obosi as a human being, let me be in obosi as a stone or a tree in obosi land. Ife eji abu Onye obosi erika.
u dey SYNOD?
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by ojialo(m): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
why you dey foam for mouth? Do you know if he has business empire that fetch him extra income?

So, people can't live normal life bcs they're public servant.

Btw, how is the building above his means
[/size]
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

Nigeria my country
Go call police!
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by Deepfreezer(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

Nigeria my country
No Buhari should arrest him immediately. because he built a hall for the church. Ehu.
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by chyket(m): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2016
Marotzke:
You should learn to differentiate between public servant and civil servant. Before FRSC, chidoka was the vice president ExxonMobil . Not saying whether he stole or not, but he was not a career civil servant. He was paid as a political appointee, so no gratuities. God if you are so ignorant on such basic matters, how could you be making general statements.
Osita Chidoka was Senior advisor,Government and business relations in Mobil producing Nigeria ,a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation.
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by VERDA: 8:21am On Jun 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

Do u know the public service act??
How long did he serve?? When did he leave the force??

I might not have satisfying answers to those questions so I will not attempt to answer them,I just think it is wrong to assume that every public servant is a thief.Good morning.
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by VERDA: 8:26am On Jun 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

Do u know the public service act??
How long did he serve?? When did he leave the force??

I might not have satisfying answers to those questions,so I will not attempt to answer them,I just think it is wrong to assume every public servant is a thief. Good morning.
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by chigoizie7(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2016
ojialo:
u dey SYNOD?

Lolz, NOPE, I no get time bro
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by TheAdvocate(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

This is the problem with Nigeria
U were robbed and they arrest the theifs and u end up defending them.... what is his source of income that he can donate even 15 million??

So people cannot legitimately make money outside government?
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by kellygrin(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2016
krendo:
Ike Obosi

May God bless you
ike ibosi!! one of the most powerful man in obosi kingdom...umuduzuga family nwere mmadu...GOD bless YOU..God bless obosi land
Re: Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) by Brianpat(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2016
let me ask, the youth Corp member who built a 3m medical Centre for the community he served was the money from his pocket? when one has a project a committee is formed sources of income are explored. don't be myopic if chidoka can do it then he had his way. if you are not comfortable petition him else use the next transformer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos / President Buhari Begins Short Vacation / Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.