Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture (13196 Views)

PHOTOS: Gov Aregbesola Attends First SEC Meeting With Newly Appointed Excos / PHOTO: Buhari, Osinbajo And Kayode Fayemi Full Of Laughter After Rahmadan Meal / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari's Rahmadan Feeding Programme Flags Off In Kebbi Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by sherif4owo(m): 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Realdeals:
This man should be careful oo

Hear What Two Nigerian Spiritualists Said About Gov Aregbesola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtjPXLGrsH4

are they God?
Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by MakaveliTheDon(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
May Allah answer your prayer and teach you to be wise not stupid as you have been so far . cos you are a really a shame to nigeria and africa at large .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by DeMekus: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Na who e epp?

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by DeMekus: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Na who e epp?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by Kobicove(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
The man is perhaps the most incompetent state governor in Nigeria at the moment angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by IYANGBALI: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
Taliban aregbesola
Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by Israelfx2(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
k
Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by carinmom(f): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
elopee3000:
supporter of APC governor this man wants to distroy yorubas ways of religion but him go fail angry angry

When is it a crime for someone to be religious abeg carry go governor Aregbesola may Allah accept all our ibaadah.

Haters should hug the nearest wet transformer for all we care undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by olaasiwaju: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
May Allah subhanahu wa Ta' ala accept ur good deeds and blessed ur right effort on your state sir.
Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by ated07: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
He really needs the lecture to stop acting holier than thou.
Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by 1babeonly: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
I love Jesus so I decided to worship his God without partner. I decided not to eat pork. I decided to grow my beard like he did. I decided to call out to my Lord and place my face on the ground in the most humble position for God, like Jesus did. I worship with people who name their Children Jesus, Moses, Maryam, and I chose a wife who worships God, loves Mary and wears the scarf like Mary. I believe in the books God sent down including the Original Torah and the Original Gospel of Jesus and in the last book Quran whose chapter 19 is called "the character of Mary". I love Jesus peace be upon him and his mother. He is called Messiah and he is a "word of God". I am Muslim who submitted himself to the Almighty God as Jesus said "God is greater and I am less than the ONE who sent me......." I follow Jesus and worship his God... because Christ was a submitter to the Almighty One!
And I realized Jesus did not speak English or Greek but Aramaic....which is closer to Arabic.... Jesus said God is Greater than I.
Clap for Urself with both hands and leg for choosing what U believe, U gat freedom to choose whom to serve.If your wife wear scarf like Mary, mother of Jesus is good, moreover, it is scarf plus veil Mary uses during Her time not hijab that cover face like Ninja, like the one wore now by women in some part of the north and world and be sweating like roasted goat, or to use it to commit crime like shop lifting, or use it to suffocate a child or use it to hide man under like the one I see at parks in the evening or night while he suck the womans oranges, is not good. However, remember the weather in the middle east is not like Naija and her hijab is not the type Naija muslims use, is veil she used. Muslims copied both this hijab and rosary from catholic. Check and read the history.
Furthermore, if Jesus speaks Aramaic, U mean hebrew, Persian, Phoenicia, Greek which are canaanite language are close to aramaic also than arabic, so if those people pray with or in those languages GOD will not hear them.And if JESUS didn't speak english, swahili, swedish, tamil, uzbek, zulu, yiddish, vietnamese,, thai, yoruba, hausa, igbo, igala, kanuri, gwari, babar,kabba, Tiv, jukun, ijaw, franch, germans, polish, spanish, greek, Persian the language of iranians & irags,armenian, afrikaans, basque, bulgarian, catalan, chinese,czech. danish. dutch, filipino, hausa, hindi, japanese,kurdish, latin, malay, mongolian e.t.c during His reign on earth, you mean those languages are not created by GOD and GOD can't understand us if we prayed in those languages or what?, If you said YES, then you are telling us that the GOD you are refering to has limitation or what? or those speaking those language can't pray to GOD?
Dam..., i have sense, can't be deceived or brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by obialinaeze(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
I don't know why people don't mind their business. Why must we yabb him? We have better governor {obiano} than him. He should pay workers.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by Laid2001: 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Do you love Jesus as much as to dress, look and worship like him. Let your wife dress like his mum?

1babeonly:

Clap for Urself with both hands and leg for choosing what U believe, U gat freedom to choose whom to serve.If your wife wear scarf like Mary, mother of Jesus is good, moreover, it is scarf plus veil Mary uses during Her time not hijab that cover face like Ninja, like the one wore now by women in some part of the north and world and be sweating like roasted goat, or to use it to commit crime like shop lifting, or use it to suffocate a child or use it to hide man under like the one I see at parks in the evening or night while he suck the womans oranges, is not good. However, remember the weather in the middle east is not like Naija and her hijab is not the type Naija muslims use, is veil she used. Muslims copied both this hijab and rosary from catholic. Check and read the history.
Furthermore, if Jesus speaks Aramaic, U mean hebrew, Persian, Phoenicia, Greek which are canaanite language are close to aramaic also than arabic, so if those people pray with or in those languages GOD will not hear them.And if JESUS didn't speak english, swahili, swedish, tamil, uzbek, zulu, yiddish, vietnamese,, thai, yoruba, hausa, igbo, igala, kanuri, gwari, babar,kabba, Tiv, jukun, ijaw, franch, germans, polish, spanish, greek, Persian the language of iranians & irags,armenian, afrikaans, basque, bulgarian, catalan, chinese,czech. danish. dutch, filipino, hausa, hindi, japanese,kurdish, latin, malay, mongolian e.t.c during His reign on earth, you mean those languages are not created by GOD and GOD can't understand us if we prayed in those languages or what?, If you said YES, then you are telling us that the GOD you are refering to has limitation or what? or those speaking those language can't pray to GOD?
Dam..., i have sense, can't be deceived or brainwashed.
Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by reubenyakubu(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
Governor State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, your fasting and prayer will never be answered,because if prophet Mohammed(S.A.W) said don't allow the sweat of a person that work for you to dry before paying him. My money? What are you fasting for, may Allah never answer your prayer and cause your generation.
Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by mikki123(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
Yeye man,
Governor Muslim,
Deputy Christian,
Speaker Muslim,
SSG Muslim,
Never again
A. P. C is an Islamic party
One bastard will now tell me to vote for One Mallam Isaika Adeleke in 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by mikki123(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
[quote author=reubenyakubu post=46763633]Governor State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, your fasting and prayer will never be answered,because if prophet Mohammed(S.A.W) said don't allow the sweat of a person that work for you to dry before paying him. My money? What are you fasting for, may Allah never answer your prayer and cause your generation.
Ameen
Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by Sixfootah(m): 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
[/color][color=#000099] ok
Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 21, 2016
AnotherSinner:
Yoruba muslims are the problems of the south......betrayers!
thank you! Well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by 4rmthewest(m): 12:38am On Jun 21, 2016
Gud 4 him
Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by gloryman91: 3:19am On Jun 21, 2016
These guys are funny aregbe has become law court that decides constitutional issues. CAN osun be properly guided.
Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by dragunov: 5:23am On Jun 21, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
I love Jesus so I decided to worship his God without partner. I decided not to eat pork. I decided to grow my beard like he did. I decided to call out to my Lord and place my face on the ground in the most humble position for God, like Jesus did. I worship with people who name their Children Jesus, Moses, Maryam, and I chose a wife who worships God, loves Mary and wears the scarf like Mary. I believe in the books God sent down including the Original Torah and the Original Gospel of Jesus and in the last book Quran whose chapter 19 is called "the character of Mary". I love Jesus peace be upon him and his mother. He is called Messiah and he is a "word of God". I am Muslim who submitted himself to the Almighty God as Jesus said "God is greater and I am less than the ONE who sent me......." I follow Jesus and worship his God... because Christ was a submitter to the Almighty One!
And I realized Jesus did not speak English or Greek but Aramaic....which is closer to Arabic.... Jesus said God is Greater than I.
You are worthy to be ignored.
Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by dragunov: 5:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Laid2001:
Do you love Jesus as much as to dress, look and worship like him. Let your wife dress like his mum?

You do not need to look ancient or speak the language of Kedah so as to impress any deity, so much as impress the apex One.
Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 21, 2016
elopee3000:
supporter of APC governor this man wants to distroy yorubas ways of religion but him go fail angry angry

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by enigmaticlion: 9:49am On Jun 21, 2016
ApenaEde:
Some south west Christian extremists will not like dis & the flat headed Jews.
Terrorist swines. The only religion giving the entire planet sleepless nights.
Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by enigmaticlion: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2016
Hallack:
thank you! Well said
True talk. They're the problem of the South. Because of chop chop them lose Ilorin, followed fulani and adopted a sick and violent religion. Mtchew
Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by 41lady(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Laid2001:

I love JESUS CHRIST Of Nazareth and I worship GOD the way He shown while on earth, I can't be perfect like Him but I do ask him to give me the grace to abide in His way. And in respect to my Wife she will cover her hair at the right place & at the right time, especially while in Church but not this type of hijab Naija Muslims use.
However, the most import part is the heart, if I or my wife heart is upright and do what JESUS ask us to do, is very good and acceptable to GOD but not cover the whole body while the inner most is wicked, dirty, corrupt, filled with envy, murder thought , criminal minds e.t.c
Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by vigilantee(m): 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
AnotherSinner:
Yoruba muslims are the problems of the south......betrayers!
because we have a Devine book which we follow.. and u yoruba xtian follow the western world. Obama, bill Clinton and co. Xtian religion of music n dance. That's all. Pastors or ritualist/ magician doing smart business with una.
Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by vigilantee(m): 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
Christians stop deceiving your selves with " is the heart that matters n be naked every where. America will only lead u astray.
41lady:

I love JESUS CHRIST Of Nazareth and I worship GOD the way He shown while on earth, I can't be perfect like Him but I do ask him to give me the grace to abide in His way. And in respect to my Wife she will cover her hair at the right place & at the right time, especially while in Church but not this type of hijab Naija Muslims use.
However, the most import part is the heart, if I or my wife heart is upright and do what JESUS ask us to do, is very good and acceptable to GOD but not cover the whole body while the inner most is wicked, dirty, corrupt, filled with envy, murder thought , criminal minds e.t.c

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" / 700MW Zungeru Hydro Power Plant Is 45 Percent Complete - Federal Government / Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.