Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out Between Ijaws And Vigilante Group In Ikorodu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out Between Ijaws And Vigilante Group In Ikorodu (1902 Views)

Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) / Vigilante Group And Thieves Clash In Yenagoa, Properties Destroyed (Photos) / Man Killed By Vigilante Group In Kogi For Stealing Phone Battery (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out Between Ijaws And Vigilante Group In Ikorodu by ChiomaUdemba(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Violence has broken out between suspected Ijaw residents in the area and vigilante members at Agbeded, Ikorodu area of Lagos state, Exposed! NDPF reveals number one sponsor of ND Avengers, identities of militants While the cause of the clash is unknown as the time of this report, can confirm that the Lagos state commissioner of police has dispatch a team of police officers to the area. Effort to reach the Lagos state Police public relations officer failed as calls placed to her telephone could not connect. Recall that militants recently invaded a community in Ogun sate and killed 15 person . The police said the militants came from the Niger Delta region. Also, the Ogun state commissioner of police said the militants had also caused mayhem along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway
Re: Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out Between Ijaws And Vigilante Group In Ikorodu by JBismarck(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out Between Ijaws And Vigilante Group In Ikorodu by Victorakats(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmmmmmm!
Re: Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out Between Ijaws And Vigilante Group In Ikorodu by RZArecta(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Next target is the Ibos, just to find a crime suitable as an excuse to attack them. Sai cp, sai one Nigeria smiley

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out Between Ijaws And Vigilante Group In Ikorodu by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
False story. Ijaws that I know and that I have lived with are very peaceful people except when provoked. How are you sure that it's not the yorubas that started the whole thing? They probably went there to demand for Owo da and Ijaws are the last people to demand Owo da from. Yorubas are famous for starting trouble and running away.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out Between Ijaws And Vigilante Group In Ikorodu by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
osabuohein:
False story. Ijaws that I know and that I have lived with are very peaceful people except when provoked. How are you sure that it's not the yorubas that started the whole thing? They probably went there to demand for Owo da and Ijaws are the last people to demand Owo da from. Yorubas are famous for starting trouble and running away.
don't mind them..this news is fake..#proudlyIJAW

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out Between Ijaws And Vigilante Group In Ikorodu by Islie: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
osabuohein:

walcut:

don't mind them..this news is fake..#proudlyIJAW

https://www.naij.com/865951-just-violence-breaks-ikorodu-gunmen-invades-town.html?source=breaking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out Between Ijaws And Vigilante Group In Ikorodu by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
osabuohein:

Stop saying what you don't know about.The ijaws here are into oil bunkering in Isawo (Ikorodu).They are into all forms of crime including kidknapping,robbery,rape of innocent locals here.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out Between Ijaws And Vigilante Group In Ikorodu by rifasenate11(m): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
The ijaws don't take to bully . That's what I know.
Re: Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out Between Ijaws And Vigilante Group In Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
people will just sit down in their bedroom and begin to type anything.Ask any one living in Ajegunle,Ebute and Isawo (Ikorodu)about Ijaw people.
Re: Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out Between Ijaws And Vigilante Group In Ikorodu by maxonia: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
YOU JUST COME LIVE ONE DAY HERE IN ISAWO,OR IGBOLOMU,YOU GO NOOO...PEOPLE ARE MOVING AWAY...THOSE SARX REALLY TRIED YESTERDAY AND THE VIGILANTE,S...WE DID NOT SEE OPC AT ALL....MENN, GOVERNMENT NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE BOYZ ..IJAWS IN OKEMUTI AND ISHAWO WILL TELL YOU TO BORROW THEM YOUR WIFE FOR 10DAYS, AND THEY WILL RETURN HER THE 10TH DAY...LOL..NOT FUNNY AT ALL..EVEN ARMY,S CONFIRMED THAT THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN THE TYPE OF GUN THE USE IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE...
Re: Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out Between Ijaws And Vigilante Group In Ikorodu by pode(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
And u are here, why don't u go and separat fight?
Re: Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out Between Ijaws And Vigilante Group In Ikorodu by VaginaTerrorist(m): 1:27am On Jun 22, 2016
Isssorrait. Who else wants to smoke Somalian Khat with me while watch Lies in 7D?

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC: Notorious Kidnapper, 5 Others Killed In Rivers State / Man Beats His Son To Death In Amadi-ama Rivers State. (graphic) / Notorious Transformer Cable Thief Tied Up After Being Caught Stealing In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.