Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo (39175 Views)

Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) / Shaibu & APC Youths Sweep Ize-Iyamu, PDP Ouy Of Edo North (Pics) / Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
WITH THIS PROFILE AND YOUR WIFE A CONSULTANT ,YOU GAT MY VOTE. I DONT NEED UR MONEY ALL I NEED IS FOR YOU TI PUT UR BRAIN TO WORK.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by blackedwin: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
ARE YOU GUYS THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING?

WILL OSINBAJO A FELLOW PASTOR IN RCCG WHEN HE VISIT EDO STATE FOR CAMPAIGN TAKE SIDES WITH OBASIKE AGAINST HIS FELLOW PASTOR IN THE VINE YARD?

IMPLICATIONS OF THIS: I NO TRUST MY FELLOW PASTOR grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SMART ACTION ADVICE: STRATEGICALLY AVOID GOING TO EDO STATE
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by Etinosajay(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
Liverpoolfc:
WITH THIS PROFILE AND YOUR WIFE A CONSULTANT ,YOU GAT MY VOTE. I DONT NEED UR MONEY ALL I NEED IS FOR YOU TI PUT UR BRAIN TO WORK.

Is it the wife that's campaigning for governor?
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by shiimah: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
He worked with Lucky, Adams, Goodluck, he spearheaded their campaigns and won, he headed the south-south region of defunct CAN... Yet you think he is a push over?
A pastor with RCCG, yet you underate his capacity and his followers.
Have been a reoccurring face in Edo government house... I don't know him, just read about him but I'm concluding that this man's chance of being Edo's number one citizen is 95%.

5 Likes

Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by shiimah: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
He worked with Lucky, Adams, Goodluck, he spearheaded their campaigns and won, he headed the south-south region of defunct ACN... Yet you think he is a push over?
A pastor with RCCG, yet you underate his capacity and his followers.
Have been a reoccurring face in Edo government house... I don't know him, just read about him but I'm concluding that this man's chance of being Edo's number one citizen is 95%.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by Progress2468(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
GhaliNaaba:
The only challege before Obaseki is that he is not a candidate from PDP as the party still enjoy sympathy of GEJ electoral loss but beside that i think the PDP candidate is no match in every ramifications compared to Obaseki intimidating profile.
I can boldly tell you that Obaseki is more qualified for this job. How can i compare this? Politics apart.
Edo state is safer in the hand of Obaseki.

If what you guys are saying is anything to go by, then GEJ would still be President today since he was more qualified as a PHD holder

But in Nigeria Politics, it goes far beyond paper qualifications

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by BossWike(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
All hail the next Gov of Edo State

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by ileogbenfidel(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
But gowin obaseki get better profile
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by xxgig(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
IN 2012 my preferred candidate was Edebiri, Even Though I Knew Adams Will Win, Right Now I Am With Obaseki. But Again, Most Of Our Electorate Dont Know What The State Deserves They Accept Whatever They Are Told.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by dom(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
They for just close eyes, forget zoning give Arch. Mike Onolememen. He wld have delivered the state to PDP via a landslide victory.
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by chikurch(f): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
amakaobiemeka:
This is just an everyday average profile of a man that went to at least a university, the other talks of best in primary sch are just mere rhetorics which anyone can claim to have just to make words long.

The only thing he has here as experience are his work as pastor which by the way didnt stop him from been the cheif in charge of lucky igbinedion ill fated tenure of corruption redefined.

Compared to obaseki intimidating cv of experience and management at uncountable stratas. Edo state needs a man that has the know how and think outside the box to fund the state in this era of little from fg.
Obaseki spareheaded an economic team for adams which has seen edo not borrowing to pay salaries where almighty oil states are owing.

Edo is not going to the lucky igbinedion regime where the only thing on ize iyamu mind is to embezzle.

Pdp has succesfully nailed its coffin again just like the mistake they did with sherif and its members appluaded.

Ize iyamu has a big questionable character and it is without doubt apc would do what they know best with pdp in edo and magnify ize iyamu skeletons.

Ize iyamu on the other hand has no iq or low brain capacity, the only strategy he knows and have been applying is OFFENSIVENESS. The same one that kicked gej out. He likes to tell the world how much adams got and how much he uses for project negletting what he himself wants to do.

If history is anything to go by you cant win oshomole in talking or offensiveness, the same way he shut charles in the last election debate and made him look dumb.

Thats the same way he would turn the table on pdp and bring that craftyness of telling edo to do comparism with pdp.

An edebiri who is reserved and has a good reputation as a man who has worked to be were he is, would have been a perfect face of a party which edo state love to forget about.

But instead of pdp to even think they decide to reason with potbelly and use the figure head of tenure everybody wants to erase from memory as its flagbearer.

A typical sheriff case, i wonder if fayose and wike made this dumb decision again

please is it about certificate. .. because if it is then I wonder why we have a president whom we are not sure if he has a waec certificate. let the best win!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by iokpebholo: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
blackedwin:
ARE YOU GUYS THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING?

WILL OSINBAJO A FELLOW PASTOR IN RCCG WHEN HE VISIT EDO STATE FOR CAMPAIGN TAKE SIDES WITH OBASIKE AGAINST HIS FELLOW PASTOR IN THE VINE YARD?

IMPLICATIONS OF THIS: I NO TRUST MY FELLOW PASTOR grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SMART ACTION ADVICE: STRATEGICALLY AVOID GOING TO EDO STATE

forget dt redeem aspect of this man's cv, I will vote for him not cos he is a pastor but cos am tired of APC and their lies.as for osibanjo,let me announce to u that redeem is Simply d gathering of hypocrites. Don't b surprised to hear stories like, ize iyamu is not a real pastor of redeem, Ize iyamu had issues with adeboye bla bla bla.APC can b very terrible when it come to propaganda sha

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by Austino50: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
if this man spends all is time in politics as some described him as a grass root politician, how did he become a pastor or has PASTOR become mere title for just any body and and body? anyway he has been in Edo politics since the time of Lucky Igbinedion and he was part of that government that ruined Edo state for 8yrs I just wonder the magic he wants to bring to Edo state this time if not for same Lucky Igbinedion style of chopping chopping and chopping and leaving Edo state in be taken over by flood and erosion bring peoples houses down when ever it rains
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by cyriltochi: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
ok
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by lereinter(m): 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
Rccg pastors like politics

But. What should a pastor be involve in Nigeria politics......
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by nicerichard05: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
amakaobiemeka:
This is just an everyday average profile of a man that went to at least a university, the other talks of best in primary sch are just mere rhetorics which anyone can claim to have just to make words long.

The only thing he has here as experience are his work as pastor which by the way didnt stop him from been the cheif in charge of lucky igbinedion ill fated tenure of corruption redefined.

Compared to obaseki intimidating cv of experience and management at uncountable stratas. Edo state needs a man that has the know how and think outside the box to fund the state in this era of little from fg.
Obaseki spareheaded an economic team for adams which has seen edo not borrowing to pay salaries where almighty oil states are owing.

Edo is not going to the lucky igbinedion regime where the only thing on ize iyamu mind is to embezzle.

Pdp has succesfully nailed its coffin again just like the mistake they did with sherif and its members appluaded.

Ize iyamu has a big questionable character and it is without doubt apc would do what they know best with pdp in edo and magnify ize iyamu skeletons.

Ize iyamu on the other hand has no iq or low brain capacity, the only strategy he knows and have been applying is OFFENSIVENESS. The same one that kicked gej out. He likes to tell the world how much adams got and how much he uses for project negletting what he himself wants to do.

If history is anything to go by you cant win oshomole in talking or offensiveness, the same way he shut charles in the last election debate and made him look dumb.

Thats the same way he would turn the table on pdp and bring that craftyness of telling edo to do comparism with pdp.

An edebiri who is reserved and has a good undecidedreputation as a man who has worked to be were he is, would have been a perfect face of a party which edo state love to forget about.

But instead of pdp to even think they decide to reason with potbelly and use the figure head of tenure everybody wants to erase from memory as its flagbearer.

A typical sheriff case, i wonder if fayose and wike made this dumb decision again

One Word for U #Dumb undecided
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by reality2019(m): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
PDP all d way,who want suffering n hardship dat APC put us,clueless party wait for 2019 to completely eradicate them like Ebola.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by sammhi(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
it is not about çv or being a grass root but one who want to make a mark .... Fasola had no credentials for governance in 2007 but he did what he could ..same with the Oshionmole he had no previous or any intimidating credentials but you are praising him
so it is down to the person not his credentials..both are educated enough and none is looking for his certificate.....

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by mickool(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
amakaobiemeka:

An edebiri who is reserved and has a good reputation as a man who has worked to be were he is, would have been a perfect face of a party which edo state love to forget about.

Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by Daplux4: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
amakaobiemeka:

Must u always spew thrash, if it is apc it is good
When it pdp it is bad
U no dey tire

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
amakaobiemeka:

You are from Edo State
You spoke my heart Edebiri is d man but PDP has bleeped up.
I would have personally voted for PDP if it was Edebiri that was chosen
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by amdoyin82(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
amakaobiemeka:

words..
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by amtaken(f): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
It is only semi-illiterates that will say that this man's CV is not good enough.

We are talking about a qualified lawyer here; a Barrister at Law; a learned gentleman.

Haters go sit down please.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by frankwyte: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
I've read almost all yur views regarding this topic, the winner emerge based on factors: APC inflicted itself with disease of poor governance n vexing national issues dividing d country which will worry their candidates.
Secondly, kings don't win battles but soldiers!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by megama: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
bright007:
Nothing catching in this man's profile compared to Obaseke's profile.

I would have loved to give a him a benefit of doubt considering his religious exploits but that is not important anymore considering Osunbade the mere commissioner is also a pastor and has flopped greatly; talking from both sides of his mouth ever since he became vice president under dullard buharry
we need 100% made in Nigeria politic
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by AlPeter: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
NextGovernor:

PDP all the way bro. Forget this your story
Oga forger tha one PDP or APC who they help. This guy was the Chief of Staff during Igbinedion 's tenure. Seriously, if he wins then he don finish for una b dat na t go back to being the ancient city
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by emmykk(m): 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
GhaliNaaba:
The only challege before Obaseki is that he is not a candidate from PDP as the party still enjoy sympathy of GEJ electoral loss but beside that i think the PDP candidate is no match in every ramifications compared to Obaseki intimidating profile.
I can boldly tell you that Obaseki is more qualified for this job. How can i compare this? Politics apart.
Edo state is safer in the hand of Obaseki.
to have been able to manage church to the extend that pastor adeboye noticed him is enough credentials to be governor.
And having serve two governors back to back he is not coming to learn.

Putting stooge in government house has never heip any body.

If the election is free couple with this apc hardtimes biting everywhere he will floor apc,

besides edo south need 1 of their own not some1 picking for them.

Obaseki will also need to contend with annenih in edo central.
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by everozone: 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Osagie is taking over.Obasake is going with Oshiomole.Congrants in advance,Osagie.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by owanedo: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
frankwyte:
I've read almost all yur views regarding this topic, the winner emerge based on factors: APC inflicted itself with disease of poor governance n vexing national issues dividing d country which will worry their candidates.
Secondly, kings don't win battles but soldiers!
the soldiers that will win the battle for APC are the 21 house of assembly members and the 18 sole administrators in the 18 LGAs. each of them must deliver his constituency. two, in terms of performance APC is shoulder high above PDP in edo state. lucky administrative disaster is still fresh on peoples memory. Oshomole has laid a good foundation in the area of infrastructure development in edo of which only cynics can shy away from. three, this is local politics not national. it is more about actors on ground who know themselves inside out. in conclusion, edo north is locked down for APC, edo central PDP55/45 APC while edo south will shared by both candidates, at the end APC wins.
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by Gkemz: 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
So far he has appeared to be the most deserving candidate for this position. Hope he won't disappoint just like the incumbent monky that married an oyinbo pretty damsel.
Re: Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo by 4rmthewest(m): 12:28am On Jun 21, 2016
D ministry is moving

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi / Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' / Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.