Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,026 members, 7,838,576 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) (43590 Views)

Tokunbo Aboderin: "Wear G-String For My Birthday Or Be Bounced" (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations / Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by ALAYORMII: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
The Hunter is now the hunted
Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by seyiojomu(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pics and videos or I dont blv it
Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by cutekhalifa(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
I'm not Surprise They are YELLOW-BAR'S :-/
Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by Shym3xx: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
Looooool.

Why's this one also speaking like she has hay fever and she's also high on synthetic weed at the same time? I can't deal.

Two lunatics - she and Kemi.

I hope everyone in Ibadan isn't like these two mad women? grin

Crazy women!

4 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by Sunnypa11(m): 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
There is a curse following all of you....
Omaa se ooo
Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by opius: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
I talk am... Anty Kemi lobatan
Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by Zedoo(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Am not surprised it runs in all Yorubas family

Those criticizing you have no chill. Me I jst want to ask one question,
Does your statement mean that you have also seen/heard of this kind of acts severally in Yoruba families around you?
If so please share the story....
Me I just wan know o.
Oti toh o.
Oga o

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by iyke484real(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
That's good clap for them cool
Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by chrysso83(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
Is this not the same woman accusing Fayose of owing her money for the job she did for him on her blog?
Smh... Yoruba pipu sef
Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
No wonder.Reminds me of one ifeann/parisbookaddict,that's why they sometimes transfer their frustration to Islam.Demented daughters of incestual pedophile rapists!
Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by Payshence(f): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by Ralphlauren(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
sighs!

waiting for part 2 from kemi

i trust kemi. she will hit back with fire and brimstone grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by Payshence(f): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by Payshence(f): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Yeepaa! You DON go find trouble ooo.expect thousands of quoting o.as for me am not a Yoruba but I just dey imagine d kind yabbis wey dem go give u er.you shouldn't av said that thou.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by cnwokike(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
All this nonsense can only happen in the west.
Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by ajebuter(f): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
Family Dirt Season 1..

Me likey.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Family of 'alawoku and asinwin... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by vheekybillz(m): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Whollup whollup... You ain't The Kardashians. You guys shldn't feel so important right now. How does deez concern us kwan?
Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by Moz22: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
empty skull
Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by drnairalov: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
lol yoruba is a sweet language

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by Maski87: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
People just make up stories,
every one knows this is a fat lie to discredit some one you hate
Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
ENDTIME family....May GOD HELP US
Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by Ralphlauren(m): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
ewoooooooooo.

she dragged the entire olunloyo family in the mud ooooo grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin shocked shocked shocked

kemi haf buy big market. anyway, i trust her to come back with a heavy comback grin grin grin
Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by Moz22: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
cnwokike:
All this nonsense can only happen in the west.
I pray u have sense bfore this year runs out
Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

What is this 1 saying
Which kind of mentality is this for Christ sake

As in I'm starting to think some people came to this world without brain and u r d proof

What has tribe to do with all this

Start praying to God to give u common sense, cos I think u have sold ur brain away

This kind of mentality is just not normal

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) by dealslip(f): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
even this woman is talking just like Kemi. Looks like she is on drugs as well. But if this is true, Kemi's behaviour may not be unconnected to what the Father did to the whole family. It is a big problem for the family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Lagos Mainland Residents Following Heavy Flood / Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song / Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.