Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Help Save Baby Emmanuel Okpue. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Save Baby Emmanuel Okpue. (548 Views)

Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse / Help Save Baby AYENI NATHANIEL / Please Help Save Baby Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Save Baby Emmanuel Okpue. by Totfulguy: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
This is baby Emmanuel Okpue born April 26th, 2016. I came in contact with the baby Emmanuel at Lagoon Hospital Awolowo way Ikeja, Lagos while taking my own daughter for a check. Baby Emmanuel was diagnosed with Severe Bronchopneumonia according to the Doctors at the hospital. The situation requires urgent interventions to drain effusion and to place the baby under pediatric intensive care. Baby Emmanuel is currently under oxygenation and requires this to keep breathing and to stay alive. The hospital has done it's best but the situation requires the above mentioned intervention which needs an immediate deposit of 1.5 million Naira. His father, Mr Uche Okpue who is a driver, can hardly go by. I am moved by the plight of an innocent baby whose life is on the line to reach out on this forum. If you are moved to assist please do so using the following bank account detail which belongs to the father of the child, Mr Uchechi Okpue. Bank: Stanbic IBTC . Account number: 0011733633. You can call Mr Uche Okpue on 08059090255 or 08034372297. It's the least we could do for a dying child.

1 Share

Re: Help Save Baby Emmanuel Okpue. by Totfulguy: 7:47am On Jun 21, 2016
I would really have thought that this post will get the attention it urgently requires by now.

(1) (Reply)

Over 1.5M Cases Of Diabetes In Nigeria, Get Involved In The Fight / Do This And Stay Young Forever! / Revealed! How To Loose 10 Pounds In A Week Without Any Exercise Or Pills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.