Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse (30250 Views)

Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 15, 2017
Do you remember Emmanuel Oyediran, the Ikeja Under Bridge beggar who was lynched after he was wrongly accused of stealing a good Samaritan's penis? He has undergone a successful surgery for "colostomy prolapse", which left his intestine outside.

Nigerian Naval Officer, Kola Onifoto who debunked rumours of him being a ritualist and further launched a https://www.nairaland.com/4079486/gofundme-account-emmanuel-oyediran-beggar GoFundMe account to raise money for his surgery and upkeep, shared pre and post-surgery photos;

Source: https://www.lailasblog.com/beggar-accused-stealing-good-samaritans-penis-undergoes-corrective-surgery-photos/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by HungerBAD: 6:44am On Oct 15, 2017
This is good.

I am happy for him.

51 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by ignis: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2017
God answers prayers in different ways. I pray he smiles out of the surgery room.
well in my humble opinion, without the desire to offend those who think different from my point of view, but looking at it in depth, taking into account the characteristics of each person I honestly think....I forgot what i was going to say..

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 15, 2017
hmm
Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by Mrkumareze(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2017
This is one of the reasons we shouldn't regret any occurrences that comes our way. God has remembered you Emmanuel, your healing us assured in Jesus name

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by zolapower: 7:05am On Oct 15, 2017
Thank God for you .

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by DanielsParker(m): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2017
ok
Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by kingthreat(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2017
Imagine accusation being one's breakthrough. God wrks in different ways

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by Jerrypolo(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2017
Uncle Suru...

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by chidex6195(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2017
thank God oooo

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by HomesOfLife(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2017
How about the good Samaritan's missing joystick. Any news on that?

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by Joephat(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2017
what of the Guy's joystick..

I don't trust afonja

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by Nostradamu(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2017
Nigerians and f***king superstitions.

Mtchew!

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by libertyhope2017: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is good.

I am happy for him.

Sarrki, IPOBExposed, You are happy because he is Hausa-Fulani. Had it been Igbo or Biafran, you will wished him death. May the lord strike your afonja coneskull there...heartless things.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by aktolly54(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2017
Not sure if someone can still make donation to gofundme account created on his behalf

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by Michaelpresh(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2017
Stop ✋ jungle justice

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by beautiful232(f): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2017
Thank GOD for his life..

happy Sunday ladies and gentlemen boys and girls
it's been a while here...
I wish you all a fruitful week ahead.. love,love,love. kiss

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2017
Joephat:
what of the Guy's joystick..

I don't trust afonja

Sold to an abóki for suya.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by Uhomanbulus110(f): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
So sorry about that
Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by ochardbaby(m): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
HomesOfLife:

Nothing is missing,if naija get that technique Na CBN
All go face.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by mcayomind: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
sound health fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by adenine02: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
smiley God bless Nigeria

We are still the best
Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by Akshow: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
So his near death experience from the hands of unscruplous Nigerians was a blessing in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by Estiara(f): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
HomesOfLife:

Are you paying attention to that pathological liar? There was never a missing joystick, and the people who believed that accusation are gullible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by McLove(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
I'm very happy for him! And the man who stood up to bring out the truth of the story also deserved to be praised! Kola Onifoto, God Bless You!

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by kevoh(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
So far, no one has appreciated the Naval Officer who kick-started the whole process with the GoFundMe account, the numerous anonymous people who contributed for the surgery to take place and the doctors who performed the surgery. angry angry angry All we hear is Na god oooo or thank god ooo. undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by Estiara(f): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
aktolly54:
Not sure if someone can still make donation to gofundme account created on his behalf

Go to Facebook and search for Esther Ijewere or Kola Onifoto himself. Contact either of the two.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by MillionDollars: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Gods favor is powerful

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by EponOjuku: 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
libertyhope2017:

Sarrki, IPOBExposed, You are happy because he is Hausa-Fulani. Had it been Igbo or Biafran, you will wished him death. May the lord strike your afonja coneskull there...heartless things.

Is that all you could learn from this story?
Why have you decided to make commonsense your mortal enemy?
Why have you decided to advertise the foolishness you inherited from your parents?

Even if you don't plan to have sense in your life, may God disappoint you by giving you sense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by emerged01(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
I'm happy for him.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse by Firstcitizen: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
It seems Nnamdi Kanu is currently disguised as a dog

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) / Woman, 62, Cured Of 30 Years Insanity After Being Hit By Vehicle / Video Showing Nigerian Caregivers Abusing 89-Year-Old Granny Lands Them In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.