Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day (44519 Views)

Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos / Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Jambsupport(f): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Cute family

1 Like

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nickymezor(f): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
finalboss1:
ritualist
Hw do u knw hez one Can't someone make genuine money? undecided

1 Like

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by deliveryboy: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ritual money on display, I hope one fine girl head is not in one dark room spitting out the cash he's been throwing upandan. To think most people admire him is scary. He's from the part of this world where people don't question your source of wealth, the richest is the most respected. E-money my bum
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by SUPOL(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
finalboss1:
ritualist
Oga go do ur own naa

1 Like

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Weezyclan(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
cool sadvery cool
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
cruzita:
cute pic but why spray the children's hair na.

its not necessary

he is not complaining

1 Like

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Zedoo(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
cruzita:

its not necessary

Wetin concern you? Na your pikin? If the kids are happy spraying their hair what is the big deal? All this chapman generation pipu sef. Na 2016 be this oh....
And I am sure he ddnt jst wake up to stay their hair, I mean these children have been to places and met all sorts of people who are into entertainment and can demand whatever they see and like. Its their hair oga. Born your own pikin keep the way you wan keep am. No bring that socio-cultural-moral angle abeg! Its not needed here. Look and pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by LastSurvivor: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
oloworulz:
drug money... na them

Is it better than using ur mother for "just" touch and follow charm and all those petty petty fortifications charms u guys do up there..

1 Like

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Zedoo(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
deliveryboy:
Ritual money on display, I hope one fine girl head is not in one dark room spitting out the cash he's been throwing upandan. To think most people admire him is scary. He's from the part of this world where people don't question your source of wealth, the richest is the most respected. E-money my bum

Poverty mentality...
So he will come and sit you down and start explaining the source of his wealth abi?
The dangote you worship do you know what is actually behind the "success" of his business? You don't...so also E-money- just be quiet, be inspired and chase your own dreams... Black slave mentality... Any of your brothers Wey hammer must dun do something else get the money. If no be for Kaycee you no go hear about E-money because he is not even concerned about showing you what he has its jst that he now runs a music label so he has come out of his shell. There are thousands of Nigerians richer than him whom you don't even know....because you are privileged to see him on social forums doesn't mean you gato vent ur poor vex on the chilling dude.... The senator from your zone, how much does he pocket per month plus allowances? Stop being blind.....

5 Likes

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
If u get too much money people will say na juju if u dont have they 'll say na witch do you.....Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Eeroh95(m): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
cruzita:

its not necessary
how e take concern you abeg.... All you had to do was ignore to click or mind your business
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by oloworulz(m): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
LastSurvivor:

Is it better than using ur mother for "just" touch and follow charm and all those petty petty fortifications charms u guys do up there..
upon that, we still accommodate u biafrans in lagos. can u stay in ur state and still feed ur mother?
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Trueyarn(m): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
englishmart:
remove that one ubbiah from their head. They are better without it

Meanwhile, I no need know your source of wealth. I just need to make money wey go make Bill Gates submit CV to me

Say it again!
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by deliveryboy: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Zedoo:

Poverty mentality...
So he will come and sit you down and start explaining the source of his wealth abi?
The dangote you worship do you know what is actually behind the "success" of his business? You don't...so also E-money- just be quiet, be inspired and chase your own dreams... Black slave mentality... Any of your brothers Wey hammer must dun do something else get the money. If no be for Kaycee you no go hear about E-money because he is not even concerned about showing you what he has its jst that he now runs a music label so he has come out of his shell. There are thousands of Nigerians richer than him whom you don't even know....because you are privileged to see him on social forums doesn't mean you gato vent ur poor vex on the chilling dude.... The senator from your zone, how much does he pocket per month plus allowances? Stop being blind.....
. I know you'll jump to his defense because it is in your DNA to worship money no matter the source, I can imagine you prostate before his photo. You just mentioned Aliko Dangote and I'm amazed you said YOU don't know the source of his wealth. Are you a human being, everyone knows what Dangote does for wealth except you, you had to make yourself look foolish just to defend this vulger wealth without any tangible source, is he the only one who floats a record label. And are you saying ritual sources of wealth doesn't exist. You must disabuse your mind of this get-rich-quick syndrome of yours so you don't get yourself into hell on earth. And what's it about insulting blacks in this discussion? Are you that inferior in the mind?

1 Like

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
For those of you who fan them take it or leave it ....the level of their flabuyancies is alarming..artistes are unto illicite bussiness....but congrats to him
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by oloworulz(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
ellacute45:
go do your own na wink
am okay with my hard earned money.... I don't think any hardworking person can spend money like that. am satisfied with my salary and my business. I worked hard, read well, and hussle for my govt job, also hussle to have a business of my own. I can't wake up and start spraying at parties . does it make any sense to u? if u think its right, then forgive me, u might be Oloshho.
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by deliveryboy: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
oloworulz:
am okay with my hard earned money.... I don't think any hardworking person can spend money like that. am satisfied with my salary and my business. I worked hard, read well, and hussle for my govt job, also hussle to have a business of my own. I can't wake up and start spraying at parties . does it make any sense to u? if u think its right, then forgive me, u might be Oloshho.
. Money worshipers won't think like you bro, their brain is like BB bold 5 wey don hang, it stops to function when they hear money, that's why they will all fall onto their knees when they see money even when it's so glaring that something is amis as regards the source of the wealth. E money ko, E ritual ni.

1 Like

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by DozieInc(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
HATERS MUST HATE, ITS A NATURAL INSTINCT. EMONEY NWANNE..
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by kenoz(m): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
cute pic.
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Mezuzah(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Mezuzah(m): 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Is it better than using ur mother for "just" touch and follow charm and all those petty petty fortifications charms u guys do up there.. Bros the bar is yellowish and it's called YELLOW BAR
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by coolh3ad(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
tjskii:
Younger brother bawo, isn't he Kcee's older bro

E-money is Kcee's younger Brother....Most people don't know that...
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
What's dis guy source of income? I dey envy him sha
he has an oil company in kuwait
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
deliveryboy:
. Money worshipers won't think like you bro, their brain is like BB bold 5 wey don hang, it stops to function when they hear money, that's why they will all fall onto their knees when they see money even when it's so glaring that something is amis as regards the source of the wealth. E money ko, E ritual ni.
amebo, source of wealth ko salary ni, hug transformer, u want to stay in poverty naa who is begging u
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by 4rmthewest(m): 12:27am On Jun 21, 2016
Money is gud.
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Onogiede(m): 2:40am On Jun 21, 2016
oloworulz:
drug money... na them
Go hang urself,..keep hating heart attack will hold u one day
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by pussyeater(m): 3:16am On Jun 21, 2016
lilzcee:
he has an oil company in kuwait
How did he acquire it? undecided
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by seunfape(m): 4:29am On Jun 21, 2016
E-money , e get as the money be o. Come hammer pass kcee self.investigation is on going.
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 21, 2016
oloworulz:
you guys love insulting people on nairaland you were making sense until you asked that childish question at the end anyway I don't insult people so have a nice day Mr hustler smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin / Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? / D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.