Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day (44520 Views)

Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos / Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by papoose321: 5:35am On Jun 21, 2016
oloworulz:
drug money... na them

EP! na you
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by tjskii(f): 5:37am On Jun 21, 2016
coolh3ad:

E-money is Kcee's younger Brother....Most people don't know that...

Wow had no idea, thanks for the info
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by papoose321: 5:38am On Jun 21, 2016
finalboss1:
ritualist

Any of ur family members de miss.. Maga if @al na u b next
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Oghumu1(m): 5:38am On Jun 21, 2016
toba400:
Owner of 5-Star music and younger brother to singer, Kcee, E-Money, shared a photo of him, his wife and their three kids as they celebrated fathers day yesterday... beautiful family!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG1oFKCgxge/

He's Kcees elder bro. Take note!!
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Praktikals(m): 5:59am On Jun 21, 2016
cruzita:
cute pic but why spray the children's hair na.

its not necessary
What type of phone are you using.
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by chigoizie7(m): 6:16am On Jun 21, 2016
finalboss1:
ritualist

Go do ur own
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2016
pussyeater:

How did he acquire it? undecided
should i even answer you?
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by LastSurvivor: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2016
oloworulz:
upon that, we still accommodate u biafrans in lagos. can u stay in ur state and still feed ur mother?

Ayo from Osun is using one of my mother's shops in anambra for his tailoring business and eating my mother's food anytime she has extra to spare, so don't be naive just because you don't travel out of ur region..
Meanwhile, if you want Biafrans out of ur region so bad, support their secession and tighten ur Nigeria border against them with strict visa.. simple..
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Odogwuskido(m): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
E-money odogwu
You mentioned me. Hope am safe?
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2016
oloworulz:
drug money... na them
go make your own, bad belle. People like you are the problems we have in this country.
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Peacefulgold(m): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2016
deliveryboy:
Ritual money on display, I hope one fine girl head is not in one dark room spitting out the cash he's been throwing upandan. To think most people admire him is scary. He's from the part of this world where people don't question your source of wealth, the richest is the most respected. E-money my bum
See so much hate....but ur moniker has really showed ur level of struggle and achievement....u will surely remain a delivery boy yle still hating.....
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
What's dis guy source of income? I dey envy him sha
go and google e money u will know
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Peacefulgold(m): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2016
pussyeater:

How did he acquire it? undecided
By eating pusssy....
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by oloworulz(m): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2016
LastSurvivor:

Ayo from Osun is using one of my mother's shops in anambra for his tailoring business and eating my mother's food anytime she has extra to spare, so don't be naive just because you don't travel out of ur region..
Meanwhile, if you want Biafrans out of ur region so bad, support their secession and tighten ur Nigeria border against them with strict visa.. simple..
y don't u stay in ur mama's shop ? you and ur generations regards Lagos as heaven
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by LastSurvivor: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2016
oloworulz:
y don't u stay in ur mama's shop ? you and ur generations regards Lagos as heaven

Mumu, do you know where I am?
Meanwhile, why didn't Ayo stay in his brown roof mud house in Osun?
Anyway, sorry to Ayo cos he's is still a nice guy to us..
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Johnbosco77(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2016
cruzita:
cute pic but why spray the children's hair na.

its not necessary

no b spray na cap
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by CivilzedTyger(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Odogwuskido:

You mentioned me. Hope am safe?
Lol of course you o
Re: E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day by Syphonn(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
“Men are scums but I’m keeping my virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? / Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin / Top 10 Nigerian Artists Who Failed In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.