Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (72310 Views)

Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos / White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by dfrost: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
M4gunners:
The guy tried. If na me after 3 years, i won't bother myself again to see him.Na gold him born?

My brother let's thank God that he even changed his mind. What if he didn't? Joseph Gobbels that murdered his children in order to prove his loyalty to Hitler nko?

The heart of man is really treacherous, only God can decifer it

2 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by NaijaCuzin: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by epospiky(m): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
16 years is lots of patience. Happy for the couple
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by kennynelcon(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
hmmm Springfield, they will meet the Simpsons. Lol.

Thank God for life, thank God for their happiness.
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Damikevin(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
And as parents you say you are all about your child's happiness! 19 years, their marriage prolly lasted longer then the parents. Sha watin I know! Am ara here menn!

2 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Emmanueledu(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
some fathers can be heart harden tho!for 19years nawa ooo There love strong sha....
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by mommaade(f): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Good for dem cool
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by redcliff: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
themosthigh:
True love sweet die....I spent 5yrs in a Russian prison in Vladivostok for drug crimes after I was arrested transporting heroin from Ulaanbatar to Irkutsk. My chechen love was there for me throughout this period until the breakup of Soviet Union when we where drafted to fight in former Yugoslavia in return for clemency...she joined in the fight as a nurse because of me and has now followed me back to Nigeria even though I had nothing...thank God I was able to contact the former bratva and vory v zakone I met in prison and now I am richer than Solomon....I know I should have died a long time ago from when we formed the first confratanity in south south university till now....I am a prove that nothing is fair in life...if not why am I still alive grin

The marijuna you took must be mixed breed. Maybe it has onions DNA too.. dem!

4 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by redcliff: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
figure007:
The person I would give kudos to is the woman....whites doesn't really care as such,if it's another woman she would have left the man after being deported not to talk of now coming to.Nigeria with him before.going back...it's not easy like that..the woman tried

Your post already shows youve never travelled out before. You are in no position to make this statement if you have not dated a white woman before. So #hush

1 Like

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by bebe2(f): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dats a good woman right there.

No naija woman go pack follow u to naija oo, best I can do is get a gud lawyer and keep fighting for u to be allowed back grin cool

2 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Awesome testimony of faith and determination. There must have been many dark days. Much more edifying than the " pools" type testimonies that are so common.

Very blessed by this.

1 Like

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by grandstar(m): 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
hmm

maybe Nigerian men have a bad reputation everywhere, home and abroad inclusive.

All the women married to Nigerian men are really trying.

You are so funny! grin grin grin
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
themosthigh:
True love sweet die....I spent 5yrs in a Russian prison in Vladivostok for drug crimes after I was arrested transporting heroin from Ulaanbatar to Irkutsk. My chechen love was there for me throughout this period until the breakup of Soviet Union when we where drafted to fight in former Yugoslavia in return for clemency...she joined in the fight as a nurse because of me and has now followed me back to Nigeria even though I had nothing...thank God I was able to contact the former bratva and vory v zakone I met in prison and now I am richer than Solomon....I know I should have died a long time ago from when we formed the first confratanity in south south university till now....I am a prove that nothing is fair in life...if not why am I still alive grin

Bros from the tone of your write up, I sense you're a really genuine person, very honest and thankful...you didn't deny any of your crimes, neither did you make any excuses for them...maybe this is why God is still keeping you alive, you still have much goodness to give to the world.

5 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by deedan9(m): 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
I may marry a white woman. A European to be precise

1 Like

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Btruth: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
This is what I call "God's given wife".

Bless her.

4 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by donkross1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
themosthigh:

Bros, we fit turn dz your tori to movie oo cheesy. The title go be "5 years a Prisoner" grin.

4 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
To be honest, a lot of black women do this sort of thing for their men everyday...black women think it's just the natural thing to do for the one you love, they don't expect to be applauded or eulogized for it...that's why I will forever be grateful to my African women, they take so much abuse and hardship with a smile and stoic determination...they are the unsung heroes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by themosthigh: 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
Bros from the tone of your write up, I sense you're a really genuine person, very honest and thankful...you didn't deny any of your crimes, neither did you make any excuses for them...maybe this is why God is still keeping you alive, you still have much goodness to give to the world.

Maybe......I have no regrets for my life and have never hurt an innocent person..still I fear neither death of punishment cause I know that my role model is Yahweh of the Old Testament..
I believe in an eye for an eye and I never forgive an enemy neither do I forget a friend...I give you back what you give me

1 Like

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by naijacentric(m): 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
that man has concentrated racism so much for colour madness wats even special about being caucasian anyway negroes wake up!
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Skelewu: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
This is the kinda wife I need; the kind that stands by you through thick and thin. Faithful, loyal, steadfast.

Only a white lady is capable of such. If they love you, they love you whole-heartedly.
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by megareal: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
themosthigh:

This ya story get K leg. cheesy. Sounds unbelievable.

The woman's father is a racist.

1 Like

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by whitecloth: 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
themosthigh:

[/size]
How did those two words meet, will you please explain better?
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
themosthigh:

Maybe......I have no regrets for my life and have never hurt an innocent person..still I fear neither death of punishment cause I know that my role model is Yahweh of the Old Testament..
I believe in an eye for an eye and I never forgive an enemy neither do I forget a friend...I give you back what you give me
to each his own...
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by jsnow90: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
themosthigh:

Brat! Kak dela?
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
Jolsnow:
After 19years?! Some parents can be so selfish.

This was my story except that my white father in law died 16 years after marrying his daughter and he never met any of our children.

And guess what? We lived maybe 15 miles apart.

I do credit him though for staying the course of his conviction but he met his match in me.

I partly blame my divorce on this fact.

But he's dead now so it doesn't matter anymore. I just wished that he met the only grandchildren he had before he died. I feel that he robbed my children of a grandfather.

1 Like

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by numericalguy(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
hmm

maybe Nigerian men have a bad reputation everywhere, home and abroad inclusive.

All the women married to Nigerian men are really trying.

Stupeed idiot.
Your father also has a bad reputation since he's Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by macaranta(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nice one..the dad was probably a racist.
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Opiletool(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
themosthigh:

And you claim never to have hurt an innocent person? Yet you were transporting drugs right? Na animals go take those drugs? You know how many people wey Don die from drugs? You know how many deaths of young people you must have aided? SMH.

7 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nickymezor(f): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Wow, hw nice to hear... I' m really impressed smiley
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nancy2016: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Opiletool:

And you claim never to have hurt an innocent person? Yet you were transporting drugs right? Na animals go take those drugs? You know how many people wey Don die from drugs? You know how many deaths of young people you must have aided? SMH.

You took the words out of my mouth. Thank you. Drug dealers don't think about the family members who have to pick up the pieces, who have to watch their loved ones self-destruct. All the lives they destroyed in their pursuit of dirty riches. Drug dealing isn't a victim-less crime and that's why in some countries the criminals are sentenced to death.

5 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by SUPOL(m): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
This was how obama came to be
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
If that white woman was a naija babe she wouldn't have followed him to Nigeria wen he was deported.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat / Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real? / I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.